LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM

Learn to swim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7ErpFBO7RI
ww2.kqed.org/news/2016/12/13/from-his-home-in-russia-calexit-leader-plots-california-secession/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically want this to happen.

When is the San Andreas due next?

youtube.com/watch?v=D7ErpFBO7RI

FLUSH IT DOWN

Not my prez. Hilldog 4lyfe.

>mfw commiefornia successfully secedes and democrats never win another election again

Everyone needs to get behind this. Let them exit PLEASE! Build a big beautiful wall all around that degenerate state and let them keep all their illegals.

Success breeds jealousy

This would be so awesome. Does commiefornia have military installations the US would NEVER give up?

why is florida so THICC

FUCKING STOP THIS GAY ASS MEME

EVERYONE I KNOW IN CALIFORNIA VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!

Yes, San Diego has a big one I think.

California has the most military bases of any state.

>Calicucks are actually proud they need over half a 100k income to own a home

>map shows income of property owners, not actual residents
>rich ppl owns houses in cali and NY, barely goes there
>this is accurate map
>kek

Be careful with what you wish for.

OK, hope they can find enough drinking water for their artificially bloated population cultivated to cement democratic party power.

this will make deporting illegals even easier. they don't want to go back to Mexico and Mexico doesn't want them back as well, send them to California.

those digits tho

>get on this guy's level

MAJOR EARTHQUAKE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA-EARLY 2017

KEK WILLS IT

Screencap this.

It's funny to me that Trump won a lot more votes in California than Lincoln won in most southern states in 1860, in some of which Lincoln didn't win a single vote.

Thank you user, was just going to post this or another one similar.

inb4 prison

cccciiiiiirrrrcuuus ssssSSSSSIIIDEEE SHOWW!!

I never went right at all. I stayed where I was while they sailed off into the sunset in a gay pride float

But without the rest of the US who will feed them and inspect their dwellings for fire code violations? Sad.

FUCKING DO IT

I cant wait to see the cucks suffer when the mainland cuts off their water suppy and jack up the taffris. Their industry wont last long if it gets taxed to fuck just trying to sell their shit back to the US.

Also will make the US red for long to come

I am aware of the consequences and accept them as a fair price. Abra qad abra.

New album never

>California tries to secede
>Gets BTFO by the U.S. military
>Leftists are purged in the fire

Can't wait

This. If they want to secede fuck off to another country, but damn if we should ever give up our land to people who will only fuck it up or worse allow our enemies to use it as a staging area.

>From His Home in Russia, #Calexit Leader Plots California Secession

ww2.kqed.org/news/2016/12/13/from-his-home-in-russia-calexit-leader-plots-california-secession/

Sure smells like Foundations of Geopolitics in here.

6th largest economy in the world, obviously cucks like OP.

>household=property owners
No

I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Don't see it happening though.

Cali population is still 33% conservative. And the conservatives are the ones with the guns.

If the libtards try anything funny, it'd be a massacre (not that I mind).

calexit would seriously cause civil war 2.0 and would give a legitimate excuse to genocide the leftists and chinks

LET IT HAPPEN

Hello, I am a Conservative with a gun.

California, insomuch as the parts that contain those of a majority who want to leave, should be free to go. LA, San Fransisco, San Diego if they're so inclined... they should feel free to leave. Just let me know where the border is and where the wall has to go.

They want this, but then how will the liberals win the popular vote next time?
Cause that's how presidents get elected isn't it?

Even then, dropping those automatic electoral votes would hurt them a lot too.

California would be broke if the US didn't give them copyright protection and let them export their trash to us. California needs the rest of the US any way you weigh it.

I love how the left deflects the message of song to mean America in whole when really the whole song is criticising the artificial nature of cali.

>Fuck these dysfunctional insecure actresses

That line sums up what's going on in 2016.

Please nuke California

This was objectively the theme song for 2016.

Spiral out niggers

>California secedes.
>Trump pulls out all US military assets.
>A week later Trump declares Exterminatus.
>Along the San Andreaes fault 20Mt nukes are detonated.
>All degenerate parts of California go into the sea.
>Ave Imperator.

>we go left

How about go down.

San Diego, Fort Irwin, China Lake, Vandenberg AFB, Edwards AFB, Travis AFB, Sierra Army Depot.

The largest Marine Corps base is in San Diego, There's also a mountain warfare installation in Northern California, oh and Coronado, where they train SEALS. Yeah don't think Washington DC is about to let white knight califaggots "exit" because a few million illegal spics are upset their vote didn't get their candidate elected.

California here: It's nothing but a bunch of jealous redneck cucks in Tex-ass who are trolling online this Calexit myth. I live in Los Angeles county and literally not one person here wants it. If there is anyone here who wants Calexit, it's just a few retarded college students in San Fran or Berkley making noise because Hillary the Cunt lost and they just wanna vent their butthurt

>Cali population is still 33% conservative

No, it's 50%, the problem is you have a mafia style government that does not give a shit about the people, is able to strong arm in candidates where you have no actual good choices, not to mention they are good at making fake votes. I live in LA county and of the people I know who voted, more went for Trump than Hillary, so I know there is corrupt rigging going on here

>that's right boys.. no more 29 palms
>the entire platoon weeps tears of J O Y