New Black Pigeon video talking about Japan's refusal to become "Diverse"

New Black Pigeon video talking about Japan's refusal to become "Diverse".
pigeon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQYoJotXN7U
youtube.com/watch?v=i1tKrVVg8hg
youtube.com/watch?v=kLm6yo1WaW8
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/06/national/crime-legal/tokyo-court-upholds-deportation-order-thai-teenager-born-raised-japan/#.WGzPFxt96Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop advertising yourself faggot.

the point is ?

OKAY
LET ME WATCH
JUST ONE MINUTE
BRB
I'M GONNA WATCH THIS

It is true. Grorious Nippon does not fear the Jew and laughs at the joke the Western world has become. Enjoy your Mudslimes and Negroids.

Japan is fucking glorious.
They will outlaw Islam in a few months or did they do that already?

If the Japanese man cannot give their women fertility, WE will give them fertility!!! The time for diversity is here. We will culturally enrich the Japanese. Their women will become breeders for Allah.

t. calmed

Seriously though what would the response be if Tokyo elected a mayor that was openly Muslim and supported extremist groups?

Omg what's happening ackmeds name was changed to calmed!! Bezantyine all over again
L

It would never happen. Even the idea of 10% of the capital being non-Japanese is unthinkable. The general sentiment is that non-Japanese cannot understand and therefore take part in Japanese culture.

Therefore, they are unwanted.

FUK U U FUKKIN JAPANESE BITCH

Sorry Paco that you immigrated to the sinking ship of the USA.
If whites didn't have to hold not only you but the weight of the Negro up, I imagine the country would be a paradise.

The future of Japan after multiculturalism

This guy is the worst.
He's obviously in it for the shekels, All he cares about is to make money off you stupid alt-right faggots so he can fuck japanese hookers, while he pretends to care about the west.

>The general sentiment is that non-Japanese cannot understand and therefore take part in Japanese culture

And they're right.

How can you look at centuries of history and see people that look nothing like you, speak nothing like you, think nothing like you, don't share your religion, and were probably hostile to you, and say "yes, I'm part of that."

Asian women are hideous, you retarded weebs

You didn't even link the video, you lazy piece of shit

>sinking ship

Not anymore.

thats awesome. i love japanese culture and would hate to see it destroyed

Japan has a far more pressing issue with its work-obsessed society and pushing themselves to extinction.
On top of their already existing NEET and suicides plague.

Japan has higher fertility rates than most of northern Europe. The statistics are slightly scewed because Japan doesn't always report new births. Despite this, Germany still has way lower rates.

>It would never happen. Even the idea of 10% of the capital being non-Japanese is unthinkable.
You're stupid.
I was in Japan a decade ago. There was no non-asians. Korean and Chinese, sure. American businessmen, a few.

I was in Japan last year too.

You CANNOT take the Yamanote without having a gaijin or two inside.
It's starting. Slowly. And it's exponential.

Just go to Roppongi.
Just go to Shinjuku 2-chome.
Just go to Akiba on a weekday.

Fuck, even in kindergarden it's not weird to have half/whites in a classroom.

You're delusional if you think Japan is staying clean.

you have your own women to worry about bong

Why should anybody care what is he talking about?
Internet celebrities do not have any influence and very little sway

Who cares about asian women? nobody. All women are ugly cunts regardless of race.

It is too bad more Japanese don't go out and see how shitty the rest of the world is, like Italy and the US to see how good they have it. If they knew, then maybe there would be less suicides.

the west has that problem too

Go away, advertise yourself the proper way.

>How can you look at centuries of history and see people that look nothing like you, speak nothing like you, think nothing like you, don't share your religion, and were probably hostile to you, and say "yes, I'm part of that."

I have never understood why this is called xenophobic or racist. It is natural human instincts.

>Asian women are hideous
Whatever you say Paco.
Pic related.

We shall see, problem is the shitskins are already over 50% of births in the US. I think the country is going to have to Balkanize or a blood bath is needed.

>thats awesome. i love japanese culture and would hate to see it destroyed

This guy gets it.

>You CANNOT take the Yamanote without having a gaijin or two inside.

Still only account for a VERY small portion, as well Yamanote is inner 23 Tokyo. Not a good representation.

Japan looks like it is gonna get bleached. Japanese women don't put out? well just send them slutty white bitches instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQYoJotXN7U

youtube.com/watch?v=i1tKrVVg8hg

That poster is Italian. They don't work at all. They just sit around playing drums all day

youtube.com/watch?v=kLm6yo1WaW8

No link.
Sage the fuck out of this shit thread.

You sure don't understand how hopeless it is living in Japan. Go watch some yuotube documentaries. Anime and manga are not depictions of Japanese culture, they are fantasies of some very despairing people.

fix'd

What is so bad about it?

No Muslims
No Visable Minorities
Good Economy
Friendly People
Cool Cars

Yeah they do work hard but we do that in America as well. And yeah their criminal justice system is fucked up, but so is ours. I really don't see much here

>refuses to name jew
he's a shill

>Still only account for a VERY small portion, as well Yamanote is inner 23 Tokyo. Not a good representation.
You're as blind as americans trying to think they're still a white country, or Parisians thinking their city is not lost.

Sure, it's early stage.
But it's the most crucial.

Now, biracial couples are accepted and encouraged by the MSM.
Refugees from Mianmar are accepted.

That fucking white cunt laughing on warai-gumi, Miss Japan who is black, Roppongi which is black territory, the non-Japanese guys trying to sell you stuff in the street in Shibuya, the Filippino whores in Shinjuku 3-chome, the healthcare at 30 USD a month for 60% coverage even for foreigners, everything being translated in English for the olympics, all fucking drama with a white character in IT, like every TV show in America in the 80's with a black character in it.

Yeah, sure, you can't just rape people and claim it was a sexual emergency.
Not yet.

It's looking very, very bad.
I lived in a lot of countries, saw a lot of different stages, and Japan is following the exact same fucking pattern.

Old people grumpy against foreigners, medias and public opinion shaming them, young girls jumping on foreigner dicks, being encouraged by everyone.

It's fucking sad, but you're stupid if you pretend it's not true.

>Good economy.
It's literally on the brink of governmental default or hyperinflation.

Interestingly Japanese birth rates aren't much different than the birth rates of indigenous Europeans. Euros just cover it up by importing brown people to prop up their economies while killing their culture.

The issue isn't birthrates per se, it's solving for the fact that our economies operate under the assumption of unsustainable infinite growth. When population size causes an economic reality where indigenous reproduction drops below replacement rate we need to not immediately assume that's a bad thing in the long term.

It's not like Japan is a ghost town, it's a country with very high population density. They don't NEED more people of any type unless the end goal is the entire island being a giant sardine can filled with nips.

so frog, how long until they fall for the jewish tricks and start importing suicide bombers? to me, japanese seem to be a bit more resistant to the jewry that has crippled all other nations by "free trade agreements" and multiculturalism. (i'm not taking chinese into account because they are degenerates and are nippon's archnemesis)

Lived there for 6 years.

Can confirm this user is accurate.

He brings up a lot of good points, but I think he misunderstands something.

Automation isn't just going to replace low skilled jobs (like cashiers, burger flippers, etc), but highskilled ones as well, like managers, lawyers, and so on. We're going to have to implement a UBI. There's no way around it.

When I say we, though, I mean America, because we have the firepower to force our Government to do so. Europeans and Canadians might just get wiped out. Just as your politicians are trying to replace you with brown folks, they will see no problem replacing the plebs with automatons.

I don't know man. It's just a matter of time.

Just wait until Indonesia starts to have terrorist attacks too (they're 80% muslim, it's bound to happen), there will be an uproar by the international community, and since they're asians, they'll look at south-Korea and Japan to take poor refugees about it.

Or something like that.

I am a white man. None of this benefits me in any way, but I am still happy you are doing it. Please preserve your heritage. You do not owe the world a god damned thing, and least of all your own future and continued existence.

But...If you can also make 6 ft tall Metal Gear robots that spray trace amounts of bacon grease on brown people and kill them with a laser if they get angry, that'd be very good.

look man the west is dying... the white race is dying

we might not save ourselves

we might die

but if we do die, make sure you dont

please, you guys will be the only thing in the world that is worth saving

a jewel of civilizations and races

please dont let this shit come to you too

learn from our mistakes

>if your birth rates are low then you should import another population to replace you completely

The Japanese do not feel guilty for what their nation did in the past, even though they committed atrocities as recently as 72 years ago, and the last White country to abolish slavery was USA, which did that 152 years ago.

We need to start teaching our children not to feel bad for the sins of our fathers.

Eurocrats want a population growth to sustain their massive pensions. Germans, in particular, have a lot more riding on their social security, and they built their economy foolishly believing that they could continue growth forever.

Thankfully, the Eurocrats and other progressives are getting BTFO by nationalists left and right. First Denmark, then Britain, and the US third.

You mean your government isn't working tirelessly to demographically displace you in your own country? I'm jealous.

Fuck off your content sucks! I'm not giving you any views.

I'm sure the mudslimes were all deported.

Black pidgeon.
Atheist Kangaroo
Uncucked dog

Why do these shills always use animal imagery?

>The Japanese do not feel guilty for what their nation did in the past
Bullshit. Where did you get this information?

Maybe you're talking about dudes you saw on 2ch.
Maybe you're talking about Johns english teachers posing as JP here.
Maybe you're talking about politicians refusing to apologize (because it would entail financial consequences)

But I can ASSURE you, after living and working there for years, that the Japanese people (the real ones, the citizens, the random Yamada) feel bad about what they ancestors did in WW2. They are very, very anti-military, would not fight in a war, are sorry about hurting so many people, even those dirty chinese and koreans.
Not much different from German citizens.

It's funny how some people on Sup Forums talk about Eastern Europe as some bastion of traditionalism and anti-degeneracy when in reality Poland has one of, if not the lowest fertility rates in all of Europe, 1.30/women despite being almost entirely white, and the rest of Eastern Europe is similar, Russia Ukraine, Baltics, etc. Even Japan and Most other European countries have higher fertility rates even when you only count whites.

praise PBS - good stuff

IF it ever gets out of hand, it is easy to clean up as non of these groups, other than the hafus have citizenship.

They can all be deported.

Sad to see Americakun turn brown.

Don't be too glum. Have a super kawaii, may it cheer you up.

>Many Western people feel that, because it is generally a given in the society and culture that they’re in, that variants of our group have committed atrocities, that our civilization is therefore rendered worthless, almost in its entirety.
>Except when it apologizes before it even states that it has a right to exist.
>But as you look around you sense the decline, and if you have a decline and you have a desire to assert yourself to arrest the decline, and you have to apologize to yourself about even having the idea of assertion to arrest decline, you’re not going to get anywhere, are you?
>So if somebody says to you, “You’re descended from brigands.” Which is in a sense, individually, what that sort of contrary ideology is. You say, “I’m not going to bother about brigands and who did what to whom. I’ve overcome that!”
>“Oh, well I don’t like the sound of that. That’s a bit illiberal.”
>And I’d just say, you just say, “Liberalism is moral syphilis. And I’m stepping over it.”
>“Well, I don’t like the sound of that! You sound like a bit of a Fascist to me!”
>And I’d say, “There’s nothing wrong with Fascism. Nothing wrong with Fascism at all!”
>And we’ve stepped over the prospect of being sorry.

They aren't sad at all about the war crimes. The public opinion is directly against apologizing to China, and even South Korea.

The reason they're anti-war is because they got their asses kicked real fucking hard, with the secondary reason being the atrocities they committed. Even then, there is still a large part of the population that agrees enough with Shinzo Abe to have elected him.

You don't know what you're talking about.

>IF it ever gets out of hand, it is easy to clean up as non of these groups, other than the hafus have citizenship.
Yes, but NO politician will do it, it would be the end of his career.

And like you said, you can't deport all those who have the Japanese nationality or a permanent resident one (obtainable after 5 years or so staying there), and you can't deport their family, because it would break the family and be very bad for international relations, PR, and politically speaking.

So no, it's already getting out of hand.
You think it wasn't tried before, in the rest of the world? You think everything will go differently, just by magic?

I don't think Fascism is the future, so much as hyper individualist nationalism, a la America.

We've culturally enriched you guys with FREEDOMs.

I stopped watching after he badmouthed girls who wax/bleach their assholes. Obviously sluts are bad, but having women care about taking care of themselves is very good. He is probably one of those naturalist fetishists, which is fine if he would keep his own sexual fetishists out of politics. I hate liberals because they never do. Liberal sexually submissive men are the ones pushing affirmative consent laws and he is not much better.

True if they have citizenship, but bar that, they are thrown out no matter if they were born in Japan and spent their whole life here.

Tokyo court upholds deportation order for Thai teenager born and raised in Japan.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/06/national/crime-legal/tokyo-court-upholds-deportation-order-thai-teenager-born-raised-japan/#.WGzPFxt96Uk

I just don't think that Japanese have the same level of charity that white people do.

Also, Japanese think dark skin people are not good.

>They aren't sad at all about the war crimes.
Wrong, I'm giving you first hand report of what people say there, if you don't want to believe me, there is nothing else I can do about it, man.
>The public opinion is directly against apologizing to China, and even South Korea.
Of course, nobody wants the govt to apologize, it would put them in a bad position, internationally speaking.

There is a big difference between the two.
Like France. You won't hear the govt say ANYTHING EVER good about the fact that we colonized half Africa, they'll keep apologizing about it.
Meanwhile, the citizens are aware that they brought them civilization and that it was a good thing overall. Well, except the fact that they came here after.

Reported opinion =/= public opinion
Lugenpresse, Lugen politicians.

>a la America.

Where do you think you got it from? Most of your Bill of Rights are based on ours that passed almost a century before.

If you can't see that America is moving away from its traditional Individualism at a rather blinding pace atm I don't know WTF you've been paying attention to.

Every one of these conservative/rationalist Youtubers/e-celebs have a mortal flaw.

Black Pigeon is downright a misogynist. Not the feminist kind, but the "all women are sluts" Elliot Rogers kind.
Armored Skeptic + coalburner add-on are for open borders.
Sargon of Akkad doesn't believe in a white genocide (though he does think that non-white cultures are by and large inferior, aside from the Jews and the Asians, and does think we should shut the borders the fuck down)
Milo sucks dick
Andrew Anglin is likely a plant to make the alt-right look fucking crazy
Molyneux, That Guy T, Redpanels, etc are anarchists/libertarians.

You gotta pick and choose.

>misogynist
>flaw

Maybe in the big cities, sure. I live due South of Phoenix, and everyone here detests the screeching collectivist Uni kids. Hell, even in the city, and in Tucson, and in Mesa, and in Flagstaff, and Yuma, and Sho Lo, and pretty much anywhere north of Nogales, people are individualists.

This is the flaw

Look at this old man at start of the video. He has more balls that whole Germany.
Never changes you yellow savages.

>Sargon of Akkad doesn't believe in a white genocide (though he does think that non-white cultures are by and large inferior, aside from the Jews and the Asians, and does think we should shut the borders the fuck down)
Jews are great at being minorities in other cultures. Their own culture has gotten them conquered, enslaved, and banished countless times.

Anecdotal experience does not trump the several polls showing that people do not feel bad for the war crimes. The Japanese are still very much hostile to the Koreans and Chinese.

They were also against their PMs visiting fucking Pearl Harbor. It was big news when Shinzo Abe visited, and all the other PMs that visited had to do it in secret. The Japanese people wouldn't even apologize to us, what makes you think they're upset about what they did to the Koreans and Chinese?

Literally what? Jewish culture IS being a minority in other cultures

You know that women are people capable of rational thought, right? And that we need them to be able to birth White babies?

You cannot badmouth an entire gender and expect to be taken seriously. Collective ideologies are stupid as fuck.

Those spaghetti legs don't look very stable

That fits nicely with my point. They are great at taking advantage of niches in host countries. Other than that, their culture is hardly successful.

His point being that whatever culture they infest, they end up rising to the top through heavy nepotism, family values, and valuing education.

If Jews were in charge of Africa (like, actually in charge, and not via the IMF), it'd be a much better place.

You know that every piece of TRP/MGTOW can be summed by saying "treat women as if they are children trapped in adult bodies"

> women
>capable of rational thought

Pick one you beta numale cuck.

>Anecdotal experience does not trump the several polls showing that people do not feel bad for the war crimes.
Dude, I just said that I lived and worked there for years, and that's the information I get out of it. If you want to dismiss that for a reason or another, just do it, it's not like I give a fuck.

>They were also against their PMs visiting fucking Pearl Harbor. It was big news when Shinzo Abe visited, and all the other PMs that visited had to do it in secret. The Japanese people wouldn't even apologize to us
You're talking about politicians, as I just said in the previous post, but apparently reading is too difficult for you, (maybe your american education?) the politicians do not represent the public opinion. At all.

>If Jews were in charge of Africa (like, actually in charge, and not via the IMF), it'd be a much better place.
No it wouldn't be. The jews would suck as much money out as they could and leave. They need a successful culture for their parasitic ways to be profitable. What are they going to take from Ghana? It is a horrible point.

>women are people capable of rational thought
Haha, you're a funny man.

If there is one thing common in every country, is that we can't trust women with important stuff without teaching them everything about it first.

Has anyone seen his hangout with Millennial woes?
BPS is a faggot cultural libertarian who talks a bit about racial differences.
He seemed to be a bit more red pilled at the beginning.
Does he tone it down for YouTube shekels?

they shut him down

>You know that women are people capable of rational thought

Far more intelligent men through many centuries disagree with that.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Now that you mention it, I'm subscribed to his backup channel

Africa is full of resources. Every last country, except for like Burkina Faso and Seychelles.

If you forced the Jews to that country permanently, they'd make it a better place for themselves. If you trap the Jewish people in one place, they will raise the standards of living. The problem is that now Jews can destroy any country they want and fly away to a tax haven or Israel, where they have to face no consequences.

Margaret Thatcher and Theresa May are the best PMs your country has had since Churchill.

> You gotta pick and choose.

Pick the good and leave out the ones you can't agree with ... its not as if their frame of mind will be put to legislation.

You seem to think your anecdotal, personal experience trumps everything else. It really, really doesn't.

And you don't quite understand WHY the PMs couldn't visit Pearl Harbor. One even had to cancel his trip because of PUBLIC outrage. The Japanese people are against it. It might not be all of them, but it's a heavy percentage of them.

>bait

Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that Theresa May and Margaret Thatcher are at the far ends of the bell curve, at least when it comes to UK politicians. They're far better than Tony Blair and David Cameron.

Or did you forget who BTFO the Argentines?

I like black pigeon, though.
He is exactly on the level of "extreme" I feel is acceptable and, for the lack of better word, right.
Milo, Sargon and others are too mild spoken, too docile in their views. Anti SJW stuff is important, but we clearly have enough of those already.
Pigeon never goes into full SS mode, but highly sceptical on the whole "civic nationalism" idea.
Also, production quality is nice, compared to others.

Really good video. Japan is a really good example to the whole world.

Tony Abbot is a huge cuck though.

Sargon is pretty red-pilled. He's very anti-Islam, anti-Feminism, anti-equity, anti-open borders.

Dude is like 3/4ths of the way to National Socialist.

>anti racist.

I know absolutely nothing about Aussie and Kiwi politics. America, China, Russia, UK, and France are enough to keep up with.

He openly admits Blacks have a lower IQ.