Farmer Hate Thread

Farms are literally government subsidized hipster communes

>gibs me welfare so i can grow muh shitty flowers
>its all natural mannn

when will we stop giving these degenerates money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMpZ0TGjbWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is not the case in sa

Farmers are okay. Ranchers are the ones who are shitdicks.

farmers & farming culture are degenerate, doesn't matter what country they're in

lol

The only thing correct in your post is the part about welfare. Otherwise this is a leaf-tier post.

I'm disappointed. I expected better my aussie friend.

Have you ever fucking met a south african boer?they are probaly the least degenerate people in the world

fuck farmers & fuck farm people

day of the combine harvester when

Agriculture was a mistake

prove me wrong

Prove yourself wrong by not eating for a week.Without agriculture you would starve

Hey fuck you, unless you want the food grown by Chinks who think sewage is fertilizer and swine flu is a seasoning you subsidize your fucking farmers.

what you wanna buy all your food from china or something?

farmers are the only men left in australia. i bet you cry when you stub your toe faggot

PS: stop shitposting and making Aussies look retarded

Poor guy, he never checked the flag before replying..

The US agricultural industry has been a goddamned disaster for the nation. They were the money-grubbing greedy pricks who wanted to import illegals en masse for cheap wages.

And look at us now.

Bad shitposting cunt

Cancer thread, kill yourself

We don't need farmers or ranchers anymore.

Hydroponics, aquaponics, fully-automated dairy systems create higher yields, use less water and nutrients, and can be done in your own home. We live in an aging suburban area that's becoming more inner city-ish, we're building our own system in a cleaned out storeroom. Estimates state my family can eat fresh fruits and veg all year, plus we will have an aquaponics system soon which incorporates fish. Our garden outside is now converted to grow potatoes in vertical boxes - a method used for decades, can get hundreds of pounds worth in a 30 X 15 foot plot. The main garden shall grow wheat in a 200 X 55 ft space, followed by oats.

The hydroponics plan calls for long trays sprouting grain and alfalfa seeds to grow feed mats for the rabbits and chickens in the backyard and garage.

If we can get re-zoned, I'll bring in pygmy goats and never shop again!

Straya you disappoint me. You're shit post quality is like a leaf.

>Chinks who think sewage is fertilizer
It isn't?

Farm work is tooouuuugh. This thread is bait. We need to look into formerly owned by government and then leased out to private company sectors. Take my industry for example. The railways of melbourne. We dig mud continuously all year, not properly... just enough so you can't see it anymore. It comes back every rain, and we go back and keep digging it. I earn $37 an hour doing that, paid for with taxes.

#killallfarmers

I think he meant cooking oil some Chinese vendors cook their food with sewage I'm not joking

this will also work with layers of tires aswell if youre in a shtf situation

you mad bruh?

you do know human waste is used by farmers to fertilise fields right? in in fact some governments even supply it for free just to get rid of it

>Farms are literally government subsidized
Yes
>hipster communes
No, not in OZ or USA

Even garbage bags have worked.

Pic is using burlap bags. If this takes off, then the illegals can take off, too!

>Population 2286
OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!

!!!!!!

More like POORtatoes, amirite?

Fuck you cunt.
There's a difference between massive commercial "farmers" and actual ones. I work the same land as my father, and his, and his, and his who bought it for a buck.
I grow wheat and rapeseed every year. Sometimes flax and oats. Have 40 head of cattle and a dozen chickens.

Gov doesn't give me fucking welfare.
Sup brah. Where at? South-Eastish sask here.

so how did the bag go from 1/4th full of dirt to all the way full of dirt at the end.

SW Ontario. heard you guys got fucked by early snow this year

Let's import all our food guys
What could ever go wrong?

>I grow wheat and rapeseed every year
>growing anything every year
Your poor soil.

How's that McDonald's treating you, fat shit?

Potatoes grow on a vine-like stalk. They try to grow upwards from the seed potato, that's why farmers earth up their crops constantly.

When the leaves grow tall enough (about 8-12 inches above the soil) add more to the bag until the soil reaches the base of the leaves, fertilize and water. Repeat until you reach the top of the bag. Then dump upside-down and collect a lot of potatoes.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMpZ0TGjbWE

well that makes sense now. I'd like to try this during the summer.

go back to your hippie communes and grow your herbs & berries while the real men work to provide actual food for their families

i will never buy anything from a farm, knowing you lot you probably put your fuckin dick in the lettuce so go hump a tree you greenie faggots

If you can't get the bags, definitely try the box method I posted up earlier. It's what I'm doing. Good luck.

EVERYONE WHO FEEDS US SHOULD BE KILL!

I'm not a farmer. Just some guy who thinks it's time we advance with technology and grow majority of food at home. It's the opposite of hippie.

Seriously, does pic related look hippie to you?

I would so impregnate my wife in a place like that!

>Farms are literally government subsidized hipster communes

KYS you smoothie drinking commie urbanite fuck.

Some farmers are farming subsidies others less so.

Ideally the government should get out of subsidies direct or indirect altogether and let farms raise or fall on their own merit.

Post more!

>The only thing correct in your post is the part about welfare. Otherwise this is a leaf-tier post.
>I'm disappointed. I expected better my aussie friend.

Ausfags used to have the shitpost crown and leafs stole it but being more authentically hippie faggots. Ausfag OP is trying to win it back.

who's going pay for it

I was fine, some friends put off a bit and didn't get theirs in by snow though.
I don't grow it everywhere every year. There's just always at least a couple quarters with each on them. I fallow 1/3 of the land, just like we've always done.

>who's going pay for it
In the end the customer.

upvote this comment if u think we should destroy all farms & replace them with shopping centers and other useful buildings

>Seriously, does pic related look hippie to you?

It looks baby boomer hippy with huge pension yes.

Shittalking the people that a) are a majority white b) are one of your own nationality c) produce the food you will eat tommorow you fatfuck
>>kys degenerate scum

Kill yourself faggot and go buy imported food from China

have you ever worked a field, you spastic faggot? I can guarantee that after one day you'd be tongueing a Jew's asshole to get your shitty retail shoe store job back

Oh, well, that's fine then.

beer

QED

>upvote this comment

kek

Nice bait.

Your faggotry knows no bounds.

What is this supposed to mean? Is there some issue here I'm not seeing?
I mean, I'd prob toss a a bit of broken post in there just in case if it was handy, but wouldn't go out of my way to look for one.

>litterally have to be subsidized because no one buys their food at a price that would sustain them for costs of production unless they own hundreds of thousands of acres.
>Death tax *Fucking google it*

ITT: Agri-niggers defending their backwards culture

For commercial, private investors. Highest cost is structural and equipment; one-time purchase. Pays for itself within two years.

My system; I paid and am building it now.

Don't need government subsidies or illegals to labor anymore.

i mostly agree but the subsidies on corn is about the only thing keeping 90% of US farmers from going bankrupt right now. believe me you don't want to see the shit storm that disaster would bring, 2008 would look like a tiny bump

i'm all out, everything left is either dumb shit or selfies and i'm sure as fuck not gonna post my face here

>add more to the bag
Potatoes or soil?
Soil right? Am i a retard?

>inb4 Monsato

TOP FUCKING KEK

What town m8?

was really dry here. wasn't too bad for me but some areas were pretty much wiped out. heard guys around Niagara were cutting their corn and beans for silage just to try and get something out of the crop

i don't even know, just saw it a few years back and saved it for some reason

Fuck you only shitty farmers are like that
we should turn your country back to a jail

Only soil and fertilizer. The first pic to the left is your seed potatoes - they sprout upwards and grow the rest of the crop.

Also, keep the seed potatoes before planting in a light, moist place until thick eyes grow on them. They'll also turn greenish. When this happens, plant 'em.

Don't get upset if they fail first time. Get some advice and research online, you'll figure it out eventually.

near London. i have mostly sand ground(family used to grow tobacco) so no amazing yields but gives me a decent living

Thanks

Sup Forums, this is the answer to illegal immigration. This removes most the their jobs, and the excuses by the dems and corporates to keep the borders open. If President Trump does build the wall, these systems can ensure there's little bait to draw the illegals back over.

Farm subsidies are more a dairy, chicken and eggs. Less on grain. And for both, it's large corporate farms or new "businessmen farmers" that most benefit. Family farms don't.

EU regulation dosn't allow us to grow much anything but some basic salad. Climate conditions takes care you may grow only one harvest per year.
North Europe would starve.

If a business isn't viable in the long term without constant government subsidy we shouldn't be doing it. If it takes huge land ownership to be economical then that's what it takes.

Farmers keep the farm as private property to exploit tax benefits during operation rather than forming the farm into a business and transferring ownership tax free on the owners death. They calculate that the estate tax will be less than the savings from keeping these massive farms as 'family' farms.

In short more farmers exploiting tax benefits then crying that they can't exploit them even more.

The dairy quota system is really shitty. It basically just prevents new farmers from getting into dairy

where do you get your food from then though

>Australian Farming
>Subsidised

wew

It also more than doubles the cost of dairy in Canada, over the US price which is also artificially high.

>farmer memes

This thread is rainman-tier autism.