What's with Jewish people putting ((())) in their Twitter handle?

What's with Jewish people putting ((())) in their Twitter handle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YLqOmBzmi54?t=156
imgur.com/a/WEvna
imgur.com/a/7yUny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An artificial victim complex to gain as much support as possible.

I bet those tits pass her belly button when she takes off her bra but damn, I'd love to suck em.

It's a way of throwing it back in our faces
They're naming themselves
All according to keikaiku

Hello there Reddit.

Um no dicknose it's so people can recognize the daily struggle of the eternal Jewish meme you insensitive fagit

You'd have to get on your knees.

Looks like a Mexican 0/10

It's our meme now. We own it.

I really don't know what you're talking about.

>A FUCKING LEAF

wtf i hate echos now

I don't mind, she can do the same for me after. Sounds fair.

Oversized milked filled udders are really hot even if they're saggy

>mfw asian with big tits like that live next door
>she leaves curtain open for some reason
>see her strip down in bedroom from my bedroom
>husband comes in room
>they fuck
>never record because husband is part of a gang
i love big bimbo tits

I assumed anyone using (((twitter))) was one of the chosen anyway.

This is why: youtu.be/YLqOmBzmi54?t=156

Damn, straight. When I was 21 I had a 4'11 girlfriend with fucking enormous tits. They sagged like crazy but I loved them. She was a couple years older than me so I never saw them in her prime but they would have been fucking amazing. She was still the best sex I've ever had. Pity she was fucking insane.

Twitter is for niggers, nigger

23 is prime for a woman though.

>t. roastie: aged 23

Same reason niggers call each other niggers

I'm male but 23 is objectively when a woman is most desirable, for men it's late 30s because women look for money/stability.

NatSocs tricked Jews into putting an internet version of the Judenstern on themselves.

I saw photos of her when she was 18 - 19 (not of her tits). She was hot when I was with her but she was more attractive when she was just a few years younger. Women age at light speed, particularly if they drink heavily or do drugs during the early adulthood. I don't think you can put a firm date on it because every person is different but I'd be astonished if you could find too many examples of women that look better at 23 than they did at 18 without utilising surgery.

I don't know for sure, but those are massive, massive titties.

Science has shown us that 20 give or take a year is the female's prime in terms of attractiveness to males.

They are just trying to throw back the echoing in peoples faces

Kinda like when women call themselves sluts.

It's a statement saying that being identified as a jewish person isn't shameful, and additionally use usage of it by non-celebrities reminds Sup Forums that not every jew is part of the NWO.

Yeah, that's like eons away from 18-19.

well you'd lose that bet

MY DICK

Canadians and Germans in this board do really live up to their stereotype.

what with faggot OP not posting source and all associated media?

You need to post the rest.

It's so they can be nepotic more easily.

Jews got where they are by taking advantage of telling everyone they are victims, this is just the next level of that.

Here's the links to all her pics boyos.

imgur.com/a/WEvna
imgur.com/a/7yUny

Muh Nigga. Holy fuck, that's delicious. Post more.

Thanks mate, appreciated.

(((science)))

They all should do it.

I've never noticed it.

Thank you for sharing user... Go be great today.

so your getting cucked by a gook in a gang?
top kek

What's with niggers calling each other niggers? Same shit, different pile.

>actual answer here

Morrakiu over at the daily shoah (does the merchant minute segments and are hilarious) started making Jewish names echo in his show. The parentheses are a textual visualization of something echoing. Jews thought it was something pro Jewish so started copying Twitter nazis. And a couple news organizations like the bbc and npr picked up the story of TDS dogwhistle.

Very funny year we've had

>Jews thought it was something pro Jewish
wrong we started labeling them that, they thought they would try to out smart us and do it them selves think they were making us looks like asses when the did all the work for us

and in return the internal normie sees these people making all these anti white statements and sees the echo and wonders what it is, they look it up and its a label for jews and then they get redpilled in return, and it wasnt morrakiu who started it someone else over at TRS did it and it picked up fast because of the jews

They fell victim to our 33 dimensional psyop to get them to identify themselves of their own free will so that we can easily identify who is lying.

We are the new Jews.

good job my brother, i doubted the psyops at first but now i believe in (you)

>(((bergs))) identifying themselves for free

It's like poetry at this point