Zuckerberg married a Chinese woman four years ago and now he's floating a bid to run for President against Trump?

Zuckerberg married a Chinese woman four years ago and now he's floating a bid to run for President against Trump?

Could Zuck be a agent sent by Communist China to take out Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dear god if cuckerburg runs as the Dem they will lose another 10 governorships.

FUCK HE COULD RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT AND SPLIT THE FAGGOT VOTE START MEMEING NOW

#cucksforzuck2016

I think I would be as disgusted with a zuckerberg presidency as the most extreme leftists are with trumps

>#cucksforzuck

Not if we get her to divorce him....

we need the power of kek to make this happen which will ruin zuck the cuck.

Zuckerburg isn't popular with rural folk.

They think social media like facebook is poisoning people's minds.

And with good reason

also, Zuckerberg is an atheist jew.. that doesn't play in rural areas

If get Zuck will be exposed for some groundbreaking dirt before 4 years is up

The Jews will annihilate him for this betrayal.

learn from the current year man and don't wish for things like this please.

that probably means Zuckerberg sent photos of his cock to an underage person

I would probably rather fucking Hillary than Zucker(((berg))).

This piece of shit already has too much power and needs to be stopped.

>#cucksforzuck2016

This. I'm not sure how to stop him, but he is entirely too powerful.

Zuck overestimates his importance in the world. Social media popularity doesn't last forever. Myspace had a good 4 years run until Facebook came along. And another 4 years is a long time for things to change.

Start a massive campaign to get all the Normies to use ad blockers and tracking blockers.

If enough people do that it should have an impact on facebooks revenue.

Thoughts?

he isn't even old enough. also fuck him

He's the dirt wizard. I don't think anyone would be interested to play that game against him. He could black mail half the world if he wanted to.

Zuckerberg would lose. Way too many people loathe the guy, and he has admitted on record that he called his FB users "Stupid fucks."

NO. GOD NO.

Virtually the only way is for people to abandon facebook en masse, have the stock plummet and see it pushed to irrelevancy.

With 1.8 billion users and constantly growing though I don't see that happening. I don't even know what kind of event could push the majority of users to deactivate or delete their accounts.

Even then it seems like he's future proofed himself somewhat. In the unlikely event facebook does become abandoned as a social platform he will still have a lot of other business ventures, untold billions, the image of a philanthropist and very powerful friends.

I don't have an active facebook but it wouldn't surprise me if in our lifetimes we see a society with over half of mankind registered facebook users.

Scary.

It's a start. An anti-trust lawsuit against Faceberg might kill them though. Also class-action lawsuits.

>zuckerkike ever standing a chance of becoming a president

Tom for President!

Shorting the stock. You're right that he's already Soros 2.0

lol, these social media leftists. John Flynt, Zuckerberg. lol, they don't have a shitball's chance in hell.
Zuckerberg has the money to campaign, but nobody will vote for him. They won't go with someone they can't control. It will be Kamala Harris/Hickenlooper or Cory Booker/Michelle Obama. There WILL be a black person on the team, there WILL be a woman, and any white male even if ((())) will ONLY be the vp candidate. Because they have lost so bigly, they'll never get the red states, they have to again, like they did with Obama, go after the minority votes in a much bigger way that Clinton received them. They have to reach obama level of minority vote. And Zuckerberg would not pull those at the needed level, so the DNC would never back him.

If Trump fucks up zuck would win ez.

> Social media popularity doesn't last forever
Most people don't even know who he is.

The Trump family could build a political empire if he's smart and does even half of what he says he will. His sons are more successful than Kennedy's sons were and Trump has been more successful in Business than Kennedy was in politics. I like Kennedy a lot, give me a JFK for president any day of the week, but it's just an observation I've had

>implying zuckercuck would create as much enthusiasm as trump

I don't think so. He can't run as Republican, because he actively censors them. And he's too politically incorrect to run as a Dem.

As great as the election was for Schadenfruede., I REALLY want Zuck to lose everything, the way twitter and myspace have.

>supprised a jew is communist
Wew lad

>Implying nu-male faggots and feminazis wouldn't vote for zuck with more vigour to avenge the loss of their goddess clinton

It's insane how powerful mark zuckerberg has become. He is worth $50B today and his worth is growing faster than most billionaires because Facebook keeps getting a fuck ton of new users every day. Imagine owning the number one social network, having the ability to manipulate the news, narrative because you simply own the medium which is where 90% of the people get their news.
He owns
>Facebook (1.59B users)
>instagram (400M users)
>whatsapp (1B users)
He is like George soros on steroids and much more influences and control.
The man is too powerful.
And he is Jewish.

>Zuckerberg married a Chinese woman four years ago and now he's floating a bid to run for President against Trump?

No Just no. Fuck no. Never.

This is the end time.

Jesus user,
Quit with the JTRIG routine on Zuck,
he's basically a Bogdanoff at this point...

ZUCK will never have the juice.

Too bad he's an autistic sperging.

Sperg**

He failed this time though.

They're not wrong

>implying they don't use facebook

>unlimited budget
>beta cuckold
>goblin foreign wife
>jew

((((ZUCKERBERG)))) is a worse Jeb ready for a stumping.

CHEW
THE
JEWS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

More likely than Trump being a shill for Putin

He'll be the Dem candidate against Kanye West in 2024.

Say it with me...
CVN-98 USS Mark E. Zuckerberg

hey mr. President! "GIRLS"!

*MKultra puppetry intensifies*

youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU

no way zuck would run, all you have to do is listen to the guy to see how autistic, fake and creepy he is. he'd get torn up so bad it would make jeb seem like a cool guy