Should I Become a Pharmacist or Physicians Assitant?

Taking the PCAT and GRE soon pol tell me which path I should choose.

Pharmacist: Deal with niggers abusing the drugs you give them

Physicians Assitant: You can become a physician and deal with less nigger i think

Nope. You will deal with more, unless you live in a rural area outside of the south.

Pharmacist or doctor, don't bother with PA
t. med family

I would do PA because I hate old, drug addicted, fading hippy ladies who never hear when their name is called, are slow and ask stupid questions.

At least as a PA you can burn warts off of dicks and swab sores for bacteria cultures.

Become pharmacist and come to Finland to live like a king.
(compared to others, probably not to America)

PA.

I say that as an MD.

pharmacist in Belgium here

Check how much hours you'll be required to work and when, that's the one thing nobody warned me about. If you want to own your own pharmacy and make bucks you need to man it alone and that's around 60h, including saturdays.
Otherwise you stay a wageslave forever.

Just go for a pharmacy in a nice rural area if you do it.

Or land a comfy office job in the industry. They also hire pharmacists plenty.

Either way you'll be well paid and hopelessly depressed with your salary cuck job, so flip a coin.

Physicians assistant. Pharmacists are oversupplied, and most major retailers are cutting 24 hour pharmacies because they already have guaranteed business via corrupt deals with Aetna, etc. You won't find a job where you don't want to kill yourself.

PA is easy mode compared.

>falling for the "medical prestige" jew meme

Enjoy being a slave for public services, especially to niggers, addicts, whores, convicts, etc.

Btw, the only people who regard you as smart are highschool dropouts.

Any decent intellectual knows that you're nothing but a retard regurgitating facts written by actual medical scientists. You're actually pretty worthless at the core.

>pharmacists are oversupplied

Is that the case everywhere in burgerland or is it local?

thanks all for the info

even (((you)))

This

It's everywhere because of H1B visas.

Aren't there less than 100 pharmiscist jobs open a year? Why did you even bother when you will never get a job?

tfw I'm actually serious

No actual intellectual regards you as anything more than a machine being paid to regurgitate medical science.

You have no craft. You have nothing spawning of your actual creativity or skill. You're just a trained monkey with endless debt.

Your """high""" salary is basically thanking you for being the retard that made the extra mile.

I'm being fully srs btw. As harsh as it sounds, it's the truth.

To be fair, there are a fuckton of facts for us to regurgitate.
We're on the upper tier of retardation at a minimum.

Gonna go ahead and agree with this. I've known several pharmacists; two of them didn't know who Dick Cheney was.

My grandfather was a pharmacist, he absolutely hated it but the money was fantastic which is why he did it.

>t. my dads a doctor

You can boil just about any profession down to regurgitating facts/appeal to authority if you marginalize the actual thinking work involved.

Wrong.

Pharmacists and Physicians are nothing more than a bunch of highly sophisticated monkeys playing an association game based off what actual CREATIVE and SKILLFUL medical scientists have discovered.

>Pharm: stay in a room for hours often with no or few windows constantly having to risk your license on petty shit like how instructions are written

>PA: get to experience the much wider world of medicine and patient interaction. More interesting and challenging job and much more rewarding when you do a good job

Nobody and I mean nobody says: "man we really compounded the shit out of that odd Rx, great job!"

You realize that the vast majority of actual medical advances were made by physicians and surgeons. The nitty-gritty lab diagnostic shit was mostly developed by PhD's (and the occasional Md/PhD)- but anything procedural (aka relevant to maintaining that patient in a live state) was done by one of those "highly sophisticated monkeys".

We understand that you're upset someone told you your Gender Studies PhD didn't make you a real Dr- but don't belittle an entire field because of your own emotional failings.

True.

>literally proving my point

Exactly. These "highly sophisticated monkeys" had to surpass the requirements and knowledge of their own field in order to create this advancement.

Let me guess. All historians are discoverers of great artifacts because some historians did so?

All mathematicians are creators of new formulas because some mathematicians did so?

The only reason your kind pisses me off is because you think you're so great and the masses think you're great, when you're not. Your skills are overestimated.

>PCAT
>GRE
>I.e. not smart enough for MD

Where did you go wrong user?

Never implied all MD's are great. They're just like every other group of people- existing on a spectrum. Some are bad, some are great, most are mediocre.

And yeah, if you do a job, wouldn't you want to try to be the best you can? Make improvements where you see failing? That's what those guys did, and there are others who continue to do it. Unfortunately that behaviour is stifled out of physicians by bureaucrats- Individuals who feel that any deviation from the existing protocol is an unnecessary risk to human life.

I apologize if the Med students picked on you as they walked past your lab- I'm sure they wouldn't have if they realized how butt-hurt you would be over it. But if you ever have a traumatic incident requiring intervention- you'll be damn glad us monkeys are around to save your ungrateful ass.

If you're going in debt for school, them it won't matter what you do because you'll be forced to work for someone else and you'll be miserable watching them fuck shit up.

If this doesn't describe you, then you'll probably be fine with either.

Please explain more

>The only reason your kind pisses me off is because you think you're so great and the masses think you're great

Now you just sound jealous... I'm sorry your ego got bruised up by a bunch of monkeys.