Is Charles Manson the most alpha manlet to ever live?

>be 5'1 turbo manlet
> be in prison almost all of ur life and join nazi gang
>get out
> convince 6 super model tier girls your god and they do ANYTHING you say
>even kill for you
>befriend some 6'2 alpha redneck
> he becomes your right handman
>go around commiting crime and banging your 6 supermodels with your tall best friend
> get aressted
> 3 of your super model girls are still free
> after years of being aressted they still visit you everyday and worship you
> get your cult of supermodel whores to almost FUCKING KILL THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA(assasination attempt)

what your excuse for not being this alpha manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
youtu.be/TbQMXJwuqeI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkd4NYrzdFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

funny you should mention him he was transferred to a local hospital in my hometown today what do?

Pull that plug.

the girls that were in his cult were not that hot, they were alright, mason is really redpilled tho and he did not commit the murders nor order them. he was needed to kill the hippies with bad publicity, after him the hippies started to be hated.
and he was in the news today for going to the hospital

yea i heard hes ill send him a letter hoping he gets better and tell him how alpha he is

he stopped talking to this chick. she just wanted his corpse for money, that was her plan wait till death and profit from his corps and she was hot

>from Bakersfield
Kill him and then yourself
t. Fresnofag

pretty rude tbqh famalam

they where pretty q.t i think it was more then 6 actually i just recently read about him and im pretty fascinated by his story
that sucks tho but how like she wanted to keep the body when he died and freeze it or something? lol what a sloot

>get your cult of supermodel whores to almost FUCKING KILL THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA
>A single attempt by some retard with a gun that couldn't fire.

>supermodels

Yeah, right

What was his end goal of murdering the people? How are his murders related to his goal?

these arent the manson girls

His goal was to start a race war called Helter Skelter

no he didint do it, this guy that was with him botched a drug deal with like a suitcase of acid and speed, he needed money so he robbed and killed them, its a whole thing. he didint order the killings or was anywhere near them

being totally honest, I don't even fucking know how all these despicable conmen do it. I only know that I probably couldn't do that.

I never understood what's so mesmerizing about faggots like that. that shit always just passed me by.

>>be 5'1 turbo manlet

xDDDD

Is his race war similar to Sup Forums's fantasy of purging the world?

>find insecure girls
>fill them up with lsd
??????????
>helter skelter

make a friend! :D

Is one of those girls sqeaky?

god lsd is the best. nothing like trippin on acid

>tfw 6'2 manlet with a literal 10 inch clit

How do people like him do it? Women don't even consider dating anyone with a height lower than 6'5 and a 13 inch dick.

fukken lol

not bad for being 5'1
woops

he had a compound and was old enought and had connections. dude he met the beatles he knew the beach boys, any manlet with power and connections is attractive to women

I have a feeling you would support his cause if he somehow was set free.

Traps?

I remember back in high school for some reason, it was popular to go on about how Charles Manson should be freed. And how he did nothing wrong. No idea where it came from, it was just the 'cool' thing to say for a few years.

Wow talk about super models!!

sure they convicted him withought a bunch of legal shit. just see some of the fotage of him talking, hes crazy but he makes a lot of sence
youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js

although at this point hes lost in jail life so maybe not

What cause would that be?

>manlets
>alpha

not even once

hope he rots

Squeaky was cute

you think that if this was 20 years after ww2 that somebody would have lynched her for having a swastica

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

this made me laugh

Yeah they are you dumb fucking nigger

>Adorable--

Falling for CIA psyops to stop the hippie (actually libertarian) movement.

this guy deserves a shoutout

5'1"
leads the largest cult in the world
which he took over in his early 20s
multiple reports of him beating the shit out of followers who displeased him
blackmailed the IRS
the list goes on

The teens' parents probably wanted him locked up and they rebelled.

he actually thought blacks would win and he would rull over them and be king of niggers

It wasn't that stigmatized back then I don't think. Less than today. Because the holohoax industry hadn't gotten to full steam yet. George Lincoln Rockwell went around with swastikas back then and got speaking gigs at universities and interviewed in playboy. This was before political correctness when the left at least pretended to care about free speech.

>posting actors

I bet you also ask "Why didn't the Into the wild guy just stay with the cute redneck girl?"

you are actually right but i can tell if their the one that were arressted or the ones, their is a video of them singing
youtu.be/TbQMXJwuqeI

Napoleon and Hitler both took over Europe at 5'6 and 5'8 respectively.

>he makes a lot of sence

A lot of nonsense.

Stalin took over half of Europe at 5'5.

>spastika

Obvious false flag.

Bull fucking shit. He was absolute hobo when he was released out of Prison, did not know nobody, all he could do was play the guitar and sing

dam i didnt know he was THIS redpilled

If you wanna hear some good White people music listen to the Family Jams. I met Sandy Good, she's a good white woman.

>Manlets should kiss the ring

dam thats pretty good hes up there

but

5'5 5'6 and 5'8 vs 5'1 is like 5'8 vs 6' 6'2 and 6'4

im a manlet, thanks bro

that was considered tall back then though

also english foot and french foot were different

The prettiest manson girl was sadie. By far, the creepiest girl as well.

Kind of incoherent until about half way. Then the Sup Forums kicked in.

it just so happend that the ones aressted werent the qtest ones heres other mason family girls before they shaved there head in protest

He believed lizards were trying to kill him and keep him down.

Same thing happens to me.

women are fucking stupid

Redpill me on Manson Sup Forums. What's the real story?

Manson wanted to start the race war before anyone on Sup Forums was born.

Was she the most redpilled one of them all?

they killed this, the family not manson

and made her to this

but he wanted niggers to win then come out and kill them which is pretty fucking stupid

tl;dr he's a grand master wizard.

>high level of intelligence
>heart based thought
>center of spreading love during the 60s
>manipulated by jews (archons, lizards, demons) to keep him down
>used to get public fearful of hippies

Text-Book SOCIOPATH-MURDERER

The right had and held political power throughout post ww2 America. The left as a counter culture were all manners of anti-republican pro-soviet stripes. Though it's always been in style to declare someone a Nazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkd4NYrzdFQ

and this

As a 5'3 mega virgin manlet he's kind of an inspiration but idk how he does it

She was pregnant with the Jew-spawn of child rapist Roman Polanski though, so it was good.

Get him to do an AMA here

she was so hot tho

Just imagine what Manson could've done if he'd been 6'1".

Turbomanlets need to be executed. They are a threat to society and are pure evil. Manson, Miscavige, Stalin, etc.

Tate was married to (((Roman Polanski))), a convicted rapist of a minor. Polanski directed Rosemary's Baby, a story where the director character sacrificed his wife's womb to Satan for a big break with his movie. Rosemary's Baby was (((Roman Polanski's))) big break.

The things than make me go hmmm.... In this world...

Also, Sadie used to dance for anton Levay

>Charles Manson
literally who?

why is Tom Cruise wearing a wig

hahah im a manlet and this made me laught

No she was the cunt that narced them out

Pretty sure it's not the Nazi swastika but the Sanskrit svastika.

i know that but in the 50s you had millions of ww2 vets

He's friends with A Wyatt Mann (Nick Bougas). He posted correspondence he had with Manson and pictures Manson had drawn for him on 8/pol/

60s

3rd from left = Amy Schumer

Good point.

WW2 vets didn't care about swastikas

i was just wonderin,

>Manson gets women to do this
>I can't even get cashier girls at Burger King to put the change in my open, waiting hand instead of just dropping it on the counter

That's not Sharon