Caffeine is a placebo

>83% of U.S adults drink coffee
>one of the biggest consumer products in the world
>many large caffeine companies have Jewish CEOs
>>>doesn't even work

Pure Jewish corporate bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/2016/12/29/county-drops-dui-charge-on-man-who-tested-positive-for-caffeine.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Caffeine actually puts me to sleep frequently

It's actually a drug that does as much long term damage to your CNS as alcohol, while being more addictive.

But that's inconvenient, so let's not talk about that.

Good thread lots of fine points and loads of evidence 10/10 great work

This can be a result of dehydration

Caffeine works, but if you drink it all the time you don't notice the difference.

I cut out virtually all caffeine a year ago, mainly for dental reasons. Once or twice a month now I allow myself a soda and I can definitely feel the energy boost from it.

>falling for the caffeinated jew

Bready interesting, bump

>>>>doesn't even work

It does, actually. When you don't guzzle it and energy drinks all the god damn time. Drink some water, god damn it.

Why I worked in a nutraceutical manufacturing plant and mixed 2 grams of caffeine in a custom drink. Shit made me jitter to the fucking ceiling.

Who else /blackcoffee/ here?
Too poor for creamer and sugar makes my body hurt you know

It's not even that addictive. I guzzled down coffee like water for my last semester and a couple weeks of not having it and I feel perfectly ok.

It helps me poop, which is good for my weekly morning weigh in before I've had anything to eat or drink (other than the coffee ofc).

The amount of the stuff some people I know drink is outrageous though. Not to mention the teaspoons of sugar and ounces of half and half I inevitably see dumped in.

I do it cause I like the taste and low calorie

foxnews.com/health/2016/12/29/county-drops-dui-charge-on-man-who-tested-positive-for-caffeine.html

#blackcoffee drinker here...
> I prefer it black without sugar
> I like to think its healthier that way

>drinking the arabic jew

Christ, OP, I don't like coffee, and I don't like kikes, but coffee has been around since the 10th century. What exactly is supposed to be 'working'
in coffee that isn't? It's a drink, people drink it because they like it.

>It's actually a drug that does as much long term damage to your CNS as alcohol, while being more addictive.

If you actually get "addicted" to caffeine i'd hate to see what happens when you're given a legitimate stimulant.

>placebo
Not according to science, and billions of people experimenting it.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

This is a diversion thread.
Not even Sup Forums related.

Sage and abort.

My son has had migraines since age 5 or 6. Finally worked out caffeine is a part trigger, as he is a big tea drinker.
Only have one cuppa with caffeine a day myself now.

Caffeine has an immediate depressing effect during up to 30 minutes before actually kicking in and waking you up. So if you go to sleep in this period of time it will help you fall asleep.

Also
>"""American""" ((((coffee))))

I've never felt the effects of coffee, I just like the taste

black coffee here as well. the milk and sugar does nothing for me, so I'll be a faggot and throw two ice cubes into the mug so it's not smoldering hot. also healthier so win/win

Coffee is fucking vile, I have no idea how people drink it.

I like the smell though.

If you are clogged up, a large dose of coffee will make your bowel tremble. Poos slide out so easy you wouldn't believe.

It's true. Poop in the loop.

Same here, tried it all, energy drinks, coffee from all different places, OP knows

I get a very dry throat from drinking coffee. Something about the stomach acid coming up or whatever. I start coughing and almost throwing up and no amount of water helps, the only thing helping are those cough bonbons that kinda put a slime in your throat.

Really sucks because I used to like coffee. These days I usually drink tea or cola light, and if I drink coffee I put like 2/3 milk in it, kinda helps but not much.

Anyone know what this shit is about?

GERD,
Go to a physician, get checked out. Eventually you will find that you have bowel cancer.

This is further complicated by the fact that if you follow a regular schedule, always having your morning cuppa, for example, the body becomes accustomed to it and begins to counteract the caffeine that it anticipates is coming soon.

What are you, stupid. Coffee drinkers li9ve five years longer, it's one of the best things you can do for your health.

Sounds nasty
Should go get it checked I guess

This, only niggers dont like coffee.

Looks roughly like a map of where white people live

What about tea?

Sure, coffee has been around for a long time, but all of that herbal bullshit from hundreds of years ago continues today. It's the same thing as a "sugar high" where parents tell their kids about it, and suddenly they're hopping off the walls. Except, in this situation, it's the Jewish lies and the population buying it

But coffee is good faggot

>OP knows

Castrate yourself and stuff your cock down your throat you samefagging piece of shit.

Caffeine is shit. I used to take caffeine pills and got to the point where I was taking over a gram a day. And I would STILL fall asleep at work multiple times a day. Then when I got off it I got withdrawal so bad I'd sleep for 16 hours a night and then have debilitating brain fog when I was actually awake.

I can confirm it doesn't work if you're really sleep deprived. Or sleep deprived for multiple nights in a row. Which you will be if you consume too much because it'll prevent you from getting any real REM sleep at night.

Stick to tea or chocolate if you absolutely must have caffeine. Coke, coffee, and caffeine in its pure form are cancer.

>expecting a drug to fix shity lifestyle choice in resting hours

Of course it doesn't work that way scrub. Body need's sleep, It's bs, but it does. crappiest battery pack on this planet.

nah energy drinks work, coffee doesn't do shit for me though.

go drink a bottle of "Redline" and if you want to try to give yourself a heart attack

Sieg Heil

Stop using cocaine instead of sugar for the drink then.

Caffeine doesnt do anything to your teeth. The acid in the soda does. It fucks the enamel up.

I drunk it maybe 4 times in my life. Nothing fancy, I don't understand those normie "can't live without coffee" memes.