Go to google

>go to google
>type in 'dirty india'
>search images

are indians worse than niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ly7IX4UXcpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well niggers can't afford to litter to be honest.

gette dir mal 1 lyfe du spassti

>Visit India, don't know what I'm getting into, only saw a bunch of touristy images of temples, forts and shit
>Think that the filth is only some shithole worst parts of the country
>tfw entire place is pretty much a layer of trash and dung with the ocassional touristy sight here and there
>fucking cows and dogs running wild on the street eating the shit and getting in the way

top kek, you're not wrong

Maybe they are, but they also have a good economy, military and space program which makes them a good counter-balance against China.

>google 'dirty Austria'
>second pic is this

lel

here we see an indian in his natural habitat

>google 'dirty Canada'
>second pic is this

a fucking chink

We are alpha and intellect
A perfect mix of brain and Brawn

>Pakistanis
>Literally white
>Sup Forums hates them

nice

>Dirty poland

The indians merely adopted the shit..

Did you actually go to India?

Pol is a bunch of edgy teens

Just clean up your shit! Fucking sub humans living amongst your own filth. Get your shit together India, literally.

woodstock doesn't count
youtube.com/watch?v=ly7IX4UXcpg

>be me traveling to India
>take taxi from airport to my hotel
>shit car had its door lock broken, had to hold it so it doesn't flip out during the ride
>driver stopped suddenly, calmly walked to the side of the road, dropped his pants and started shitting
>got his pants back on without wiping his arse
>got back in the car and kept on driving like nothing happened

India, what a fucking filth

> Capitalizes word in the middle of sentence
> We are intellect
Lol, typical wagon wheel. Maybe you should use some of that 'intellect' on figuring out how to clean the Ganges

Concerning shit, they are worse. Overall India is mystery, we don't really know what's going on there, but i heard that if train is late for 1 day, that's not the first time.

Buttmad wagon wheel, just upset that Trump is going to shut down the Visa program and kill your economy

Yes. And they are responsible for gypsies.

>if train is late for 1 day
That's not true actually, trains are usually delayed for 2-3 hrs and 6+ hours delayed time is during winters when tracks are covered in dense fog.

No romania,
it is you

Yeah "dense fog"... I bet frozen poo causes the problems.

How is this allowed?

india looks like hell on earth...no wonder all you pajeets want to come here. Fuck off, we're full.

Population
• 2016 1,293,057,000

Area
• Total 3,287,263[11] km2

Density 390.4/km2

why eurofags so stupid?

yes. india is a disgusting country, filled with shit and curry

>Gypsies migrated to Europe centuries before
>Blaming India for it
Its your fucking problem, and if you go in details and newly found evidence, gypsies are the example of linguistic link between India and Europe.

Slowing down trains during dense fog helps preventing accidents which is way better than you allowing refugees to drive over your citizens in Berlin.

It is not allowed actually, and travelling like that has been significantly reduced.

Nice try poo lover.

Crooked Belgians

That's because you are not giving full rights to your own people who have been living there for hundreds of year. Its a shame on you that a third world country is standing up for your own people.

>gypsies are the example of linguistic link between India and Europe
Yes. That's why I hate indo-europeans. Mostly shitskin races. The only worthy people in that list are the gurkhas.

You can hate all you want, but your Aryan heritage comes from India and not vice-versa.

You mean Pakistan/Iran

It's a shame we're not deporting them to India and making you pay for it.

MEGA
E
G
A

I personally consider the Celts as being the native europeans and indo-europeans as invaders.

Just like today with muslims.

Pakistan denies it Indian heritage, but they have been a part of India since the beginning.

Also first Aryan settlements were near Indus which is present in both India and Pookistan.

Notice anything?

t. butthurt Pajeet

>nomads from india
that's what I said

>It's a shame we're not deporting them to India and making you pay for it.
You can't, if this thing was possible we would have made Gulf countries paid for our mudslimes and would have deported all the mudslimes to Mecca.

Also, you neither have the military capability to even stand up to us nor any international influence, the gypsie problem is yours. Its your failure as a country that you can't teach a few thousand people to behave even after thousands of years.

Yes, gypsies are from India, but gypsies here don't like to be called Romani. It's the EU that started this Roma instead of Tsigani(gypsy).

>Greeks marrying their daughter to Pajeet to stop a war

>gypsies
>people

I bet there are a couple dead bodies in there somewhere

>Indus
>In India

nice meme

>5588000

Just call them subhumans.

As pajeet here admits you can't event teach them basic tricks, like using the toilet, after thousands of years.

He makes a good argument for their total extermination.

>It is not allowed actually, and travelling like that has been significantly reduced.

somehow I highly doubt that pajeet.

Indian hasn't been great since it was under british rule and before then you were great as well but if you were more aggressive in the past you might control the middle east

You are that pookistani nigger living in US aren't you?

You can do anything you want to them but you have no power on us.

Somehow I doubt that you don't shart in mart, somehow I doubt France has stopped surrendering, some how I doubt there is even an anglo living in UK.

Pakistan belongs to India.

Actually its the opposite, Britain was never great before it came into India

India was never capable of taking over middle east, vice versa happened
Iranian men took over much of the subcontinent and fucked many Indian women (the women probably threw themselves at the dashing Iranian men who were far more attractive than disgusting filthy pajeet) and their offspring were modern day Pakis and North Indians

People don't understand the realities of living with such a high population density. It's really hard to migrate to a modern standard of living with that many people per square mile. It's literally not their fault. We industrialized them too quickly.

>it's not their fault
So it's my fault they make so many children now?

Yeah like the NZ women threw themselves on kiwis since kiwis have way bigger penis than Australian men, and every NZ woman is still a whore, its custom in NZ only after an NZ woman is fucked by 17 emus, she is allowed to get pregnant by an NZ man.

This is why most NZ men only fuck sheeps to ignore the humiliation of there mothers and daughters being ravaged by kiwis

No, it's just a human issue with the marked increase in resources due to global trade and industrialization without the simultaneous gradual development of infrastructure to support a population of its size and income.
Keep in mind most US infrastructure was developed 60 years ago. Without the national highway system we would probably be Russia/pajeet/china tier.

More like brain and brown

Bruh

We need complete extermination of every Indian male on the planet

Holy shit, get nuked.

Chances are there won't be any fish left in 20 years and National Geographic will continue to show old documentaries, while in Madagascar they cut down 90% of trees in the meanwhile. Moving those people anywhere else than in India becomes world's problem, not just India's problem and that problem can't be solve.

>kangaroo poster can't handle the bantz from pajeet.

>designated shitting poster
>shit tier bantz

no surprise

They need massive infrastructure projects that delcare imminent domain for transportation, plumbing, and housing complexes. They need a government that will force them to modernize by any means necessary.

Why, are you afraid that your NZ women will throw themselves on us too like they do to KIWIs. Why does is matter to you? You are only going to fuck sheeps for ever.

How are you gonna nuke us? Trump literally kissed Indian American asses to win office.

Shit tier bantz is better than having to choose a president between a public sharter and an orangutan.

That guy in the green shirt is uber cool lol..Not a single fuck is given ...

What nobody is telling you is that Africans(the black guys) cut down more than 50% of trees in last 20 years and fish around the world is getting exhausted and coral reefs will say goodbye in max 20 years, so where will those people go, what do you think? Having pity for those morons is a weakness. India's infrastructure also fucked up all of nature, there will be no infrastructure in India, all you will have is global companies trying to sell more products and importing that shit all over the world and that will be the grave for this planet, of course they will profit for some time. We need to build a wall around India, not trade with them. India modernization means nothing more than Americanization and guess where they will venture after they done reading English books.

>Travelling like that has been reduced
Nigga fuck off. I live in Bombay and that's a daily sight here.

This planet is fucked no matter what we do. I don't give a shit about some niggers in Africa, the whole continent needs to be radically depopulated by Ebola. The pajeets are useful as slaves to western influence as they produce our goods for a fair price and aren't a geopolitical rival unlike China.
Fish won't just disappear user, there are plenty of fisheries here in the states. (fish farms). Maybe not enough to supply global demand, but my country isn't going hungry and it won't go without anything else either. I could give a fuck less about the environment or any foreigners "suffering".

Well Bomaby is literally infested by niggers

No, planet is mainly fucked because of USA and secondly because of overpopulation and no single conservation or organization. Most of Africa/India lives from land, they cut down a rainforest to eat a soup made of trees bought in store. This world can't very fast unfuck itself by simply stop importing people and let those irresponsible idiots die where they are.

this makes no sense, african countries are still covered in litter

take responsibility for your own shortcomings for fucks sake

>This world CAN very fast

I'm sorry but if you think it's that simple to turn around the road every major country is on in even a decade, there's little point in discussing this with you. The only question left is how efficiently we are going to destroy this planet. How many people we can make Earth provided a quality standard of living for, along with the output of said people.

The forests don't matter.
The oceans don't matter.
The subhuman waste doesn't matter.

they both belong to us

Truly, Pakistani's are the master race!

>Pakistani master race
>look at flag
You Have to Go Back!!

What's there to discuss? Only people who benefit from migration are bosses of international companies. They fuck up good countries of white people to save couple of less than 1% of Africans/Indians/Latin Americans.
>The forests don't matter.
Oh they do matter, unless you want to buy oxygen like water
>The oceans don't matter.
Are you stupid or what? Most of undeveloped world is relying on that and it play crucial part in human atmosphere.
Do you know how rain happens? Do you want acid rain? People who breed uncontrollably are cancer. They can't even build sewege system across India, those megacompanies of India need to be burned to the group, their people thrown to dogs. You don't start building space technology before you fixed basic shit.

>indians intellectuals

t. Never seen a Paki

>infested by niggers
Dude indians are niggers