Have you read her book yet pol?

Have you read her book yet pol?

Yeah man I love Ann Coult- wait a minute

Fuck off

no, I rather watch anime than waste my time reading this gargbage.

yes of course, i read it once a day

No.

Seems like she just wants attention.

No, but I really want to fuck her for some reason.

No. She just want attention

Why do we listen to her opinions again?

I've read it cover to cover five times in the last hour.

I lost 12 IQ points too.

ahh a book that will be "soon banned by liberals"

just what I needed to reaffirm my already low opinion on baby boomers, immigrants and islam!

literally just a whore who is literally just parroting shit she's read off the internet and getting tons of support from alt-right megacucks

MUWHAHAAAA THE FRENCH

I read it. Can't say that its anything more than a transcription of the video journalism she does. Too short in my opinion. She could have not half assed it and then gotten to some serious work. Don't regret reading it or supporting her but yah it isn't much more than her having a conversation with you. In that it accomplishes what it set out to do; inform.

>falling for the lauren southern meme
shes just pandering to you retards for money

This.

It's fucking astonishing how many orbiters this cunt has.

Tells you absolutely nothing that you don't know already.

>Immigration is bad!

>Everything is the Boomer's fault!

>French philosphers are crazy!

All that and more. You would be better off reading Alexander Dugin's book (see image). It is above and beyond more informative.

at least that book is a better waste of money than the sillies buying kek statues and pepe coins

Lawn Suffern pls

I don't read Jewish propaganda

Skip Jewgin and read Kerry Bolton instead

My friend bought it

>75 pages
>says ~thing~ is bad but doesn't get into it at all
>75 FUCKING PAGES

its sad

Pretty much this

Hillary supporters; still so mad.

>Sephardic Jew bottle blonde shill, still so pudgy

lol
That's a weird criticism.
The Gulf War Did Not Take Place by Jean Baudrillard has about that many pages.
Meditations by Marcus fucking Aurelius doesn't have many pages.
Animal Farm has fewer than 100.
So does The Art of War, Machiavelli's The Prince, Kafka's Metamorphosis, Waiting for Godot, Paine's Common Sense, Dostoyevsky's Notes from the Underground, Of Mice and Men, The Old Man and The Sea, Heart of Darkness, Rousseau's Discourse on Political Economy...tons of books have very few pages, ffs.

He's saying that it's 75 pages of fluff that doesn't actually explain why thing is bad.

>comparing a YouTube pseudo intellectual shill to the genius of the authors you've listed

Please put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

Hi Lauren, coming to Sweden anytime soon?

Bought it to support her but have no plans of reading it, who cares? She's hot.

what can someone aged 21 possibly have enough to say to write a fucking book?
i like her but this is ridiculous. its just milking.

Nope. Not paying that much for a 60 page book.

I would give it a read if it was ~$1.

Rebel Media are Pro Israel so fuck this whore

you need to go back to stormfaggotront

Yep.

Gotta love that "Look at me, I am a strong woman, look at how sassy I am" pose

fuck off lauren , we know you use proxy to post here , we're not buying your fucking book
tits first , book later
otherwise , sage and hide

oy vey, give us more shekels

She's not Ann Coulter. She should have stayed in school and learned to write and research.

>How Baby Boomers, Immigrants and Islam Screwed My Generation
> Boy, Everyone Is Stupid Except Me: The Book

>comparing some shit book regurgitating Sup Forums memes to Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Hi Lauren!

75?!? Even fiction books marketed to children and teens have more pages.

>female intellectuals

I bet she doesn't ever name the jew in any one of those 75 pages either.

Death of the West by Patrick Buchanan and Adios America by Ann Coulter already exist, and cover the same ground in a much better manner.

obviously not

>Read a book written by a 20yo blonde bimbo
Kill yourself

jesus christ

I would read it only if this would include descriptions of her personal life experiences that led to hate immigrants, baby boomers and islam.

If this is just a book to convince us why we should not like these three things, then I wouldn't really bother.

I certainly welcome that introductory redpills are fed to the people by this book, especially since she is a hottie, but I doubt that you'll find anything substantial if you are already right-wing.

Also, give her a benefit of a doubt - she is still young, and this is probably her first book. She has time to write introduce better-quality redpills as she gets older.

>paying for a curry burners monolog

Nope.

also the title is screaming victim mentality, it's a common marxist schooling. She is there only for the cash check. An actor, nothing less.

I would never pay for that book, it's like 70 pages of things I could read about on Sup Forums

>not willing to paying for 70 pages of something you could read about on Sup Forums
TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW, SWEDEN

What?

I have it on it's way to me right now. I don't expect it to be much, but I like her. And given the success of Clementine Ford's book; I'd like to support woman that aren't abhorrent cunts (and that I'd like to have sex with).

Also; what's wrong with Rebel Media? I'm not a fan of Ezra, but Lauren and Gavin are quite good.

Huuuuuuuuuurr duuuuuuuuuuuur jooooooos.
The standard stormfaggot complaint whenever someone is successful.

Why would she name herself?

>fully depicted on the cover of a socio-political book
>photoshopped ass
Just another person making profit out of gullible Sup Forumstards that crave people they can follow.
Would bang tho, let's be honest.

>giving your money to a cuckservative coalburner

good goy

>photoshopped ass
What is wrong with photoshoping her ass? Do you want to read socio-politics from a flat-ass? That's so gay, m8

>implying she is not bleaching the coal until it becomes white master race

God I want to destroy his boipucci

It's just pandering, I won't learn anything from it. At least Ann Coulter woke me up about how useless immigrants are now.