Is he just fucking with us at this point?

is he just fucking with us at this point?

This dude seems like a liberal false flag. He can't be this stupid.

lmfao

he's an actual trans-racial person

he wants to validate his blackness so fucking bad my god

He's clearly part black though

He one of them albinos? I thought black people smell rather easily when they get shafted, except when it is for their money.

This is hilarious. He is like a reverse version of Chappelle as a black white supremacist.

What's with the giant coke in the background?

AY WHACHU SAID LIL WHITE BITCH

>whoinvitedthiscracker.png

>Day: 547
>They still think im a nigger

This cracka is more white then me.
And people use to say I was paler then frozen white corpse.

Good ol Talcum X.

Is he still pretending to be black?

first one of these that is actually a bit funny

this is the best version I have ever seen

IT'S YOUR BOY
YUNG BITCH TITS
COMIN' AT YOU WITH A HOT TRACK
"TALCUM X: THE RETURN"

pls no

He's joining the TYT so Cenk and him so get along really well.
I wonder how long before he fucks that Armenian bitch.

No one even likes Italy.

Hopefully his new album "Talcum X presents The Armemeian Genocide" comes out first

Fuck you

He literally STOLE a full ride scholarship for niggers made by Oprah.

Isn't that the very definition of white privilege these black lives matter fucks cry about? Their leader is a white guy who stole a scholarship from Oprah and some poor nigger from the projects and pretends to be one of them to gain fame and money.

He literally is the white background that shuttered black folks out of the picture.

Sad!

Jew nigger

No, the definition of white privilege they have is retarded and is basically all success white people have can be attributed to them being white in a white society just because.
Not really, he's obviously using a filter in this picture, his skin tone in interviews has changed wildly which indicates his use of some type of temporary skin dyeing product or process, and his pictures as a kid don't look black at all

They all thought the room was haunted.
>Tyrone: anyone else see this sheeit?
>Trayvon:yes I do just don't look at it in the eye that's how they posses you dawg.

kek

I concur with this statement.

He's part black. His father was probably half or a quarter black.

He looks just like one of Obama's sons.

Fuck, I can't believe Trump said that.

Eh, maybe, if so it's extremely suppressed in his appearance, his hair doesn't look like that's the case at all, totally indistinguishable from standard European.

If he wants to prove it I bet Maury Povich would oblige.

fgt

Damn you, made me spill my drink.

Low Energy

ye

Don't worry guys I'll use my immunity picture.

not me

>girlfriend

The Joke's on Black people 2bh.

I feel that bro same here

nice meme

>Talcum X
mfw

Both his parents are white, so is his full brother, there are pics of all of them. He actually dies his hair/skin and shaves his hairline.

His persistence is admirable. He didn't even break character throughout his entire college and professional career.

I image this is the last straw Ana Kasparian is going to suffer before she quits the show. I image she's already putting feelers out right now to get on Network TV.

Dyes. It's late.

STOP DEMON

>Talcum X

Nearly choked on my tea. Good show, old boy.

Reee

Does anyone else think Trump tweets like the way Chaika speaks?

Didn't the young turks darken a photo of him when they announced his hiring to make him look more black?

i fucking hate boot niggers

ljnlkn

Fucking wop.

excellent version

newfags

god dammit dahnald, you too, WHY?

I'm surprised the black community doesn't call him out

They threw that white chick under the bus that was frizzing her hair and wearing skin tone darkener

Pic related is Shaun King's entire immediate family. That's his dad on the left, his mom and him in the middle, and his brother (from the same 2 parents as him) on the right. These people are all completely white.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So, he's a white dude that got curly hair from his mother, and thinks he's black because of it.

Kek.

N-no plz

when he looks into a mirror he sees a cracker.

best so far

He got his nose and eyes from his father as well.

>girlfriend

baka desu senpai

Shit

Fuck

Lol, Talcum X thinks he can be black through osmosis.

:DDD

Is he the black version of those liberals who think they are Native American just because they are supposedly 1/16th Cherokee?

except he might not even be 1/16th black lmao.

Ayy

fuck you

fucking liar

Nigger

I just lost my dad at 63 just over a year ago on dec 15 2015, still have my sweet mom though. Bless her and all of your parents anons.

Nigger

v

>gilfriend
what site do you think this is, plebbit?

Top Kek.

cant be a liberal without being stupid

Fucking pastanigger

delet

gods damn it

fug

Im not gonna reply

lol

This guy is either mentally retarded or is being paid by soros to run blm.

Lol praise Kek

It's actually worse. Shaun King is so desperate after being exposed, he openly claims his mother is a whore and most likely cheated on his Dad with a black guy.

Cunt