How is this slag not in prison

she is brainwashing helpless young minds (granted any parent who lets their kid watch this is a dumb nigger too) this is a scary fucking world to have children in

Other urls found in this thread:

cssp.org/reform/child-welfare/get-real/what-we-do/body/TGNC-Children-in-CA-Foster-Care-Feb-2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>openly being a biology denier
> pushing the narrative that doctors are wrong
>actively pushing kids toward transvestite status
its like she want middle class white kids to kill themselves when they turn 22 and cant do anything but feel sorry for themselves buying into the trans meme

It's 2016 jerk, let kids decide they're own gender
I'm really proud of my state, here in California kindergartners get asked what gender they are and they're assigned that in their records

It's a big fuck you to the shitty misogynistic Christian fuckwad nazi parents that think that just because you have a vagina you're a girl

It's 2016, no wonder you faggots don't get laid
Get with the times, it's he she they xir

2/10

> here in California kindergartners get asked what gender they are and they're assigned that in their records

are you fucking kidding me?!?!?

They actually do
Look it up

They also unanimously voted at the state education level to include LGBT curriculum in middle and high schools

Fucking faggots

>no wonder you faggots don't get laid
Did you just assume everyone was not asexual you fucking bigot?

fuck she looks extremely jewish, t. jew

each day we stray further from god

The nose never lies.

and then xir can participate in prostitution and it's legal. yes your state is a shining example of truly progressive ideals and is truly a massive success.

ho lee fuk

cssp.org/reform/child-welfare/get-real/what-we-do/body/TGNC-Children-in-CA-Foster-Care-Feb-2016.pdf

"Transgender identity is a part of
natural human diversity, and should not be viewed or treated as negative or pathological"

>this just in leftist are ruining civilization

This is true. I have personal experience.
At least I can ficki ficki lolis now.

how come these 12 year olds can have estrogen but i cant get testosterone even though im low t as fuck

>It's 2016

Wrong current year my man. That was the previous current year, we're now in the current current year. Can you believe this progressive doesn't even know what fucking year it is? I'm literally shaking rn. I bet you think it's a crime if two or even six guys want to make out with each other. Bigot.

Lose weight, you fat fuck.

not fat at all friendo

"The factors that influence the formation of a person’s gender identity are not completely
understood. Existing evidence suggests that gender identity is either innate or fixed at an early
age, and has a strong biological and genetic component. For this reason, it is misleading to pose
a distinction between a person’s gender identity and their so-called “biological sex.” A person’s
gender identity is not subject to voluntary control and cannot be changed by therapy or other
means."

>"biological sex"

>he thinks her audience is actual children

i understand its mostly hate watching but there must be some kids watching this crap

Or adults pretending to be kids desu

She looks like somebody repeatedly bashed her skull with a blunt metal object.

Also good job reporting that autistic jew.

i intend to coerce some family members into it as well, im going full blown autist on this bitch.

i told youtube i was going to get my daughter youtube red but i didnt feel safe supporting a company that promote these ideas

we da sjw now

big suprise shes a literal commie

nah she is probably just a liberal larper

what about thon/thon

must be, she lives in nyc and i HIGHLY DOUBT that retard works or has a career. she really doesnt seem to understand the damage shes doing