Are the majority of minorities racist like this gal?

Are the majority of minorities racist like this gal?

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachpost.com/news/national/alt-right-group-encourages-twitter-users-create-fake-black-person-accounts/FhbsNy2abVv5bcs6rY7l5J/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imperial Leather

Yes, what kind of question is that?

Everyone with agency is racist, friend.

>niggers are racist
>racism is nigger behavior
>so let's be racist against them because they're racist niggers
wew

All nigs should die.

>nigeers always gonna nig
>supercedes and encompasses everything
>niggers are always niggers

> Black person racist against white people
> Wants to avoid white people generally
I'm totally okay with this and it should be encouraged more

This.
/thread

I've never known a black woman who wasn't extremely homophobic.

>Brianna

why are brown people appropriating Irish names?

a ton of them are lesbians

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Alt-right group encourages Twitter users to create 'fake black person accounts'
>palmbeachpost.com/news/national/alt-right-group-encourages-twitter-users-create-fake-black-person-accounts/FhbsNy2abVv5bcs6rY7l5J/
wew

lol are you new? ever been to world star.com? these are not uncommon sentiments held by blacks.

if you REALLY believe they're fake, research the twitter accounts in the pic yourself, view the profiles, and determine yourself. it's easy to identity a fake social media account from a real one.

->

yeah every single black person is exactly like that

the fact is tons of blacks today hate whites, to the point where they want them dead, and this is news to many whites.

I don't understand how the gals like Brianna can say "fuck racist white people" when white americans bend over backwards to prove that they are not racist. Like, what in her life has ever inclined her towards this mindset that white people are the enemy?

I am seriously baffled, since estonians are not particularly enforcing affirmative action towards uplifting our local russians, we don't allow russians without estonian passport to vote in estonian elections, they have little to no local political representation, our mainstream media is openly hostile towards Russia and we have russians segregated into certain microdistricts and heavy industry regions, but the general consensus of our local russians is that they are grateful to live in a country that has a better living standard than Russia.

It's simple really, Russians aren't niggers

>looks like you've turned your russians into niggers
>they will always nig
>tho please send over any hot waifu

>black people hate me because of my white privilege
>go home to air-conditioned suburban home and not have to worry about drive-by's
wew

>TJP
The ring is no place for dabbing, you FUCKING FAGGOT

only whites can be racist

apparently seems so, but the niggers have lived in USA for 400-something years now, has that really been not enough to accept that they are americans first, not black first?

some of them are exhibiting nigger behavior indeed, and look like pic related, but I'd say with every generation, they become more reasonable, more willing to learn estonian and more intergrated.

>tho please send over any hot waifu
To Guam? Top fuckin kek, I googled it and it's in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. It's literally across the planet from Estonia. Do you even have an air strip there?

Democrats loves people like this, they always will be living like shit with these tiny white rich minority of democrats, but the democrats please them in their racism and get votes of them because of this while democrats pretend that they are good.

>We actually have one nice international airport and two excellent military bases. Three runways ftw.
>I will accept the waifu you wish to eject.

>We actually have one nice international airport and two excellent military bases. Three runways ftw.
Praise the queen m8

>I will accept the waifu you wish to eject.
I agree to extract one waifu if that guarantees a diplomatic meeting with estonian ambassador and the representative of Guam, and the topic of the meeting is to strengthen the diplomatic relations between your island and our country, establishing of the trade route and discussion of the mutually beneficial investment options.

>black racists
>don't control any banks
>don't own any nukes
wew