Why do they like each other so much?

Why do they like each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ4OdPCK8L4
youtu.be/7DLa7ZdxvIE
psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201509/your-field-guide-the-colorful-personality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because otherwise we are all dead.

/thread

good night everybody

How so?

I for one am glad that they're finally admitting their feelings for each other.

You need to redpill yourself lad.

How does that answer my question

Their zodiac signs are compatible with each other.

They don't.
That's the mainstream fake news narrative.

Putin said that Trump was a ''bright'' person, which got mistranslated as him saying Trump was smart. The actual translation is that Putin thinks Trump is eccentric.
Trump didn't know the correct translation so he started bragging about how Putin thinks he is smart.
Then months later Putin stood up to Obama, and Trump said Putin made a great move.

That's the full extent of them ''liking eachother''.

They dont. They just dont irrationally hate eachother like the jews want them to.

>Putin said that Trump was a ''bright'' person, which got mistranslated as him saying Trump was smart. The actual translation is that Putin thinks Trump is eccentric.
Can you tell me what's the Russian word he used?

they don't? All Trump said was he accepted a compliment, aside from that he never even mentions Putin unless the interviewer starts barreling down on him demanding an answer.

I can't find the original video. Every video I look at has autistic dubbing over it and I can't hear what Putin is saying.
It's like they're deliberately making it so that you can never tell what Putin said.

He said яpкий- it means bright but it would better be translated as colorful/flamboyant but not 'bright' as in clever necessarily. He was just referring to his colorful personality.

Interesting, thanks.

You can understand the full context in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ4OdPCK8L4
>WHICH HAS AUTISTIC DUBBING OVER IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think the word he used was ''яpкий'', but I can't check.
In the full context you can see that it means accentric. Just look at how he asks the audience ''I just said he is яpкий. Is he not яpкий? яpкий''
Everyone in the audience starts cheering because they actually understand what he is saying.

The Russian language is much more expressive and words can mean a lot of things. Makes it easy for the media to misinterpret it.

"Яpкий".

If you want to understand what Putin actually meant just google image search ''яpкий чeлoвeк''

That's what Putin meant when he called Trump ''яpкий''
It can be taken as positive or negative.

On left you have what Putin actually meant, on right you have the autistic media idea of what Putin meant

P-protect white race...

Here's the one without dubbing
youtu.be/7DLa7ZdxvIE
He says 'яpкий' which would best be translated as outgoing/colorful in this context.
Eccentric has its own equivalent in Russian 'экcцeнтpичeн' but has negative connotations that 'яpкий' does not

Sup Forums is an 18yr+ board. your step father know you are here?

That's the problem with translating.
The word ''eccentric'' has negative connotations in Russian, but it does not in English.
Eccentric is usually used when you're describing a weird person positively, which is why I think that word is best used when translating.

Calling Trump outgoing makes no sense in English, he isn't a teenager.
Calling him colorful is very childish and it's 100% positive.

Eccentric is the most appropriate word because there's some ambiguity. You can call Bill Gates eccentric and you can call a clown eccentric.

The media certainly makes it look like they are buddies which is a good thing in reality, obviously unless youre a fucking faggot liberal it means the end of the world for some reason.

well gee golly jeepers i don't know, maybe putin likes trump because he doesn't want to bomb the shit out of his country for no reason

The times they are a changing, a golden age shall soon fall across the world

>but it does not in English.
It does. It has literally the same meaning.

>Calling Trump outgoing makes no sense in English, he isnt a teenager
It does. You dont need to be a teenager to be outgoing.

>Calling him colorful is very childish and it's 100% positive.
Nothing childish about saying somone has colorful personality. It's even a term used in psychology. And it isnt 100% positive either. You can still be a colorful piece of shit
psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201509/your-field-guide-the-colorful-personality

>Why do they like each other so much?

They're both beta manlets and therefore consider each other soulmates.

They both rightfully want to kill Muslims and work together in doing so. What's not to like.

don't you have a bull to prep?

>Your step father know you are here?

>don't you have a bull to prep?

Show me the way.

Literally the two most alpha heads of state in the world right now, Ahmed.

I can certainly see how that would appeal to someone with daddy issues.

>I can certainly see
I imagine you would

because only together they can defeat the (((globalists)))

Because pros admire and respect other pros, even if they are adversaries.

>psychologytoday as a reputable source

>0.4%

finally something we can brag about

Not trying to use it as a source senpai. Just an example of how the term can be used.
No need to go full autismo.

kek.

Trump is 6'3 but Putin is a manlet

bromance

>like each other

If someone doesn't say they want to outright kill you, doesn't mean they like you, you fucking normies.

Just like if a cashier smiles at you, it doesn't mean she wants your dick.

>it doesn't mean she wants your dick.
W-wait, it doesnt?

did you google trump's height or had you already memorized it?

I'm not so sure about the adversaries part - why'd they be ?

The're tyred of implying.