Daily reminder that the ORIENTATION DEATH SQUADS are now fully sanctioned thanks to President Trump. Happy now...

Daily reminder that the ORIENTATION DEATH SQUADS are now fully sanctioned thanks to President Trump. Happy now, you uneducated rednecks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kMIxmFJOS8
nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Wait, why the fuck would a gay man want to fuck a vagina? Wouldn't he be grossed out by it? I could even understand if it was a really butch woman and dressed and acted like a man but having sex with her pussy would kinda ruin the illusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kMIxmFJOS8

No idea what you're talking about, but that comic (in its entirety) is literally Orwellian-tier deconstructionism of language, where nothing means anything.

Also, I have been walking on air since Trump won.

>fags also do traps are gay shitposting

you must not read the same studies as me

Is this a gay trap?

His poor parents...having to deal with such a landwhale faggot

My response to that would be:

"I don't care about what kind of brain you have. You will find that very few people will. What I DO care about is the sexual orientation of your body, which will be shared by many people that you share a public bathroom with. If you do not like that, you do not need to use Public Bathrooms, or you can use the Public Bathrooms meant for a single person at a time, typically a parent with their infant."

It's a bisexual man who insists he is gay, but can like females, too.

>balding cucks are having red hot penis in vagina sex with men and you're just sitting here posting on Sup Forums.
Feels bad.

>I date men with vaginas

I now understand why God has abandoned us

we have squandered what we were given

Just leaving this here:

Transsexuals are four times more likely than the average person to be infected with HIV. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older. Source: npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/

41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

Transsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are more likely to commit suicide. Source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

>the mother's hair

I've seen a lot of comics like that, and it still fucks with my head how someone can unironically believe a statement like
>some of the men I date have vaginas
It's like the purest form of cognitive dissonance.

Good these people need policing they are mentally ill and a danger not only to society but themselves as well

post the original. did the """"mother""" really want to pass over a fake medicare card?

This insanity only leads down a darker path and death squads would be an improvement if only to ensure a less degenerate future.

>le witty author self-insert power fantasy

I fucking hate these people

If trannies and faggots are so upset about describing these complicated terminology like genderfluid and polyamorous to heteronormative people... why do they spend all their time creating ridiculous identity politics terminology in the first place?

>Hey guys, I made up a new word: quorf.
>What's quorf mean?
>SIGH. Really? You don't know what this word I just invented means? SIGH. It obviously means I prefer to have sexual relations with people who's preferred pronoun is bun/bunself.
>So what does that mean?
>SIGH. Bun/bunself is a pronoun that could be used by both men, women, and the 45 inbetween genders.
>So that means you're bisexual?
>SIGH. I guess you can say that, if you want to be an inconsiderate shitlord.

You wouldn't have to describe these complicated pretzel dick genders if you just used existing terminology, you dumb faggots.

>some of the men I date have vaginas

This has to be some kind of joke.