Will he make it or will 2017 claim its first bog victim?

Will he make it or will 2017 claim its first bog victim?

aol.com/article/2017/01/03/convicted-mass-killer-manson-hospitalized-outside-prison-report/21646919/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1e7_5XRHP-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tqrqaPThCmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope he gets well desu
He's fun to listen to

He's going to kick the bucket while

HELTER SKELTER IS COMIN' DOWN

No.
2016 is such a year that it's still claiming victims.

I'm feeling more emotions about this than when prince died
All his weird murdering stuff brought a lot of macabre joy to my life

>bog victim
He is not a victim. He is a victor. For he has fully surrendered himself to the the bogdabots and will soon find eternal bliss.

Why does everyone hate on Mansom? It is not like he actually killed anyone 'his' cronies did. When did we stop placing responsibility on people for their own actions? All he did was spout a bunch of nonsense and some retards ate it up and acted on it.

The majority of us don't hate Manson. Only the shills hate him.

Lol he did kill a couple people in other incidents IIRC

It's never been proven

Why is he treated like he killed hundreds? mass-killer, mass-murderer etc.
His people killed some people, he's hardly Mao or Stalin.

Come on, the evidence for those was sketchy at best and IIRC he was never tried for those alleged murders he supposedly took part in and was convicted for the ones the judiciary system stated clearly to never having taken a physical role in, merely blamed as the mastermind.

Read the comment section on the article the majority opinion is that he should die painfully and slowly and then be sent to hell to suffer eternally and this is the accepted good goy position....

That being said I was wrong to generalise and say everyone.

Hell be fin

His charisma was a dangerous mix with his psychopathic tendencies. Cults like his left unchecked become Scientology.

Yeah. Shills. Don't think they're playing games. Not even once. This is serious.

They're being?

How is what serious? Manson dying? He hasn't really been relevant for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=1e7_5XRHP-Y

Manson hasn't been relevant for a long time. That's correct. But his message is more than ever. Manson is Sup Forums in prison.

I think Manson is correct when he talks vaguely about having massive influence. It would be schizophrenia if it was someone else, but I'm inclined to think he's telling the truth. Everyone knows who he is in some sense and a lot of people have probably read further or listened to his interviews on YouTube. He's got some influence, even in terms of changing peoples' thoughts.

In what way?

For the most par all he is is another diversion for the masses to collectively hate on, which in turn helps direct hate that would be otherwise directed at the state of affairs, the governments of the west, capitalism etc.

Not sure he really changed anyone's thoughts with his whole, "I'm a straight razor" rants

youtube.com/watch?v=tqrqaPThCmI

>he is is another diversion for the masses to collectively hate on
We agreed earlier that Manson hasn't been relevant in a very long time? Nobody that I know is hating on Manson and practically all of Sup Forums is hating on state affairs and the govts of the West. I think you're trying to troll. Not a very good attempt tho.

Except he was never a cult leader.
Manson Family was a hippy band. There was no cult.
He would just play his shitty songs about sunshine and rainbows while talking about MUH TREES.

Respectfully I think your reading comprehension is a little off.

> Nobody that I know is hating on Manson
Again, go read the comment section of the article linked in the OP.

Shills you dumbass!

Wait, we're defending a serial murderer now?
What the fuck?

>So how do communicate to a whole group of people? You stand up and take the worst fear symbol and say "There, now I've got your fear. Now I've got your fear." And your fear is your power and your power is your control. I'm your king of this whole planet. I'm gonna rule this whole world.

Manson on the kikes

You're not even making sense now, are yo u honestly implying that the entirety of the comment section of said article is shills?

yeah it's pretty much bullshit they nailed a conviction with zero evidence, guy didn't kill anyone, why is he in jail? totally unfair, just because his mom was a hooker everyone shits on him

Manson knew, look at Helter Skelter.

He believed niggers and brown people would end up destroying US society in a happening. He believed turner diaries tier shit, he believed it would use class warfare and thought he and his people could get it started with a PSY-OP and hide in the mountains and then reemerge into the world and try and control the barbarians and direct them after they massacred civilization.

Manson tried to become the Jew.

Yes. That's what I'm saying. I'm also saying that they are here on Sup Forums. Nobody gives a fuck about Manson, only the SHILLS do.

It's babies first red pill.

Manson never killed anyone or even ordered any killings.
He was put in jail by an incompetent justice system manipulated by the media, probably because he knew of the JQ and would talk openly about jews exploiting WW2 propaganda for profit.
Everything about the guy has been fabricated.

>Stalin
>bad
Pick one

>Manson is Sup Forums in prison.

/pol doesn't like fucking kids, Manson was all about the young love and dune buggies
he would snatch up your children and drive them up in the hills to bang them on his dune buggy

but Manson was definitely a pedophile

>Everything about the guy has been fabricated.

yeah he did give drugs to children and many children in his midst died under mysterious circumstances like falling off a roof and shit like that

stalin was a total fuckup, a crippled mass murderer.

I'm not a Manson expert, but i'm pretty sure he admitted to murdering some people, not to mention watching interviews with him.
The guy is completely fucking NUTS.

I would never leave him alone with a member of my family for even one second, but whatever.

This board seems to think Hitler was a good guy, so calling Manson a bro doesnt really surprise me.

It's true, he never ordered the killings.

Manson knew the Jewish plot and told his followers and that is why he is in prison.

Manson knew the Jewish plot, Helter Skelter.

He never admitted to murdering anyone.

The worst he did was cut a guy's ear off.

The Helter Skelter shit is confusing.
You only hear the media talk about Helter Skelter was some conspiracy about a race war or some shit, but when Manson talks about Helter Skelter he is talking about a literal bar named 'Helter Skelter' where he played pool, and he talks about how every time he came out of jail the bar would play different music.

Manson is pretty much a hippy. He doesn't think one race is better or worse than another. He just cares about MUH AIR, MUH TREES, MUH WATER, MUH ANIMALS.

Remember Charlotte in September? That was Helter Skelter. It's comin' down.

>The guy is completely fucking NUTS.
yet he actually makes a lot of sense

Manson called himself a "bad person who shoots people", and admitted to brainwashing some idiots into murdering 8 people.

Did any of you people watch any interviews with him? Hmmm? This dude is completely fuckin' crazy, i would never leave anyone with him even for one second.
Not to mention he's a hardcore global warming preacher, so it's pretty much established that he's retarded.

t. JIDF

When did the bullshit studies on global warming come out anyway?

t. JIDF

I'm a pedophile. What are you gonna do about that? You'll never get to my level. You're too stupid.

How do you know i'm not a pedophile, too?

>completely nuts
If you listen to the things he says, he's actually not. He speaks in his own style, but it's poetic, not counterfactual.

MUH AIR *puffs air out*

He's going to use this as an opportunity to escape.

Okay, I disagree with you.

The only reason Manson was brought back up was because the media chose to, they bring him up once every now and then, same with Breivik he gets a mention here and there. The media does this so the masses can engage in a collectively reaffirmed outburst. The state allows the masses to hate on these figures the media encourages it and everyone that partakes feels a little better afterwards.

Most people are expected to engage in a sort of mental self bondage, one were the masses subconsciously suppress the emotions and opinions that they are told to keep secret. For example most people wouldn't go into the middle of town and start screaming even if they were in anguish, mental or otherwise. Likewise they wouldn't start ranting about how shitty the 'elected' officials are through a megaphone. Should someone break this unwritten rule they'd be carted off by the police, handed over to the nut house, branded as insane, and placed in a chemical stupor with 'medicine' and this is the response from the state that is expected from the rest of the heard.

This level of mental repression can cause all sorts of mental problems that would in turn leave people as a useless mental wreck if not for these outlets. The masses are treated like animals and every now and then animals need to be thrown a bone, the bone is these hate figures.

So no, I don't think there is a greater act of shilling being undertook, it is just the masses and their 'two minute hate' spouting all that anger in the aforementioned comment section. I don't think his death, should he die, have any repercussions, there will be an orgy of anger directed at him mixed with joy that hes gone, he'll be brought up again in the media a year after his death, then every 5-10-20-30 years the herd will collectively dance on his grave and someone else will take his place as the big bad nut job, possibly Breivik, probably someone we're yet to know of.

>If you listen to the things he says, he's actually not. He speaks in his own style, but it's poetic, not counterfactual.
>Manson on global warming---- "If we don’t change that as rapidly as I’m speaking to you now, if we don’t put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we’ve butchered, if we don’t go to war against the problem...'

Are you sure?

He is not talking about global warming, retard.

I thought his bag was thinking the beatles' songs were about an upcoming race war

Yes, he is, retard.

>The infamous killer, who started championing environmental causes from behind bars, bemoaned the 'bad things' being done to environment in a rambling phone interview from his Californian jail cell.

'Everyone’s God and if we don’t wake up to that there’s going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we’re doing bad things to the atmosphere.

'If we don’t change that as rapidly as I’m speaking to you now, if we don’t put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we’ve butchered, if we don’t go to war against the problem...' he added, trailing off.

That's just the media narrative.
It simply doesn't make any sense and I have not heard Manson talk about in those terms.

He never killed anybody though, why do they keep calling him a mass murderer

I don't know why, but I suspect a massive cover up involving kikes.

Charlie pls

Well it's never foolish to assume the zog.