Immigrants who gangraped a 15 year old in Sweden only get 1 year juvenile detention

youtu.be/SRyyHnGuU4U

SWEDEN YES!

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/eg3mg/dom-for-gruppvaldtakt-mot-pojke
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf white guys have gotten 20x that punishment for merely talking to a girl that didn't find them attractive

Yup, and the fucked up thing is that the court can't test the age of these guys anymore because that's RACIST or something

Chances are she was a leftist sow that associated with them prior.

Oh, forgot to mention in the post, but it was a boy that got gangraped

So proud of you guys. They rape your children, yet you show mercy. An ideal to the rest of the world.

But that's haram. Why haven't they been hanged for their faggotry?

Leave em alone Sweden will learn from its mistakes right.......?

Yes, that's the reason why they didn't get deported, because they would be severely punished in their home country. Watch the vid dude

I feel kinda jealous about those guys, here I spend years on my struggle to find a girl to have sex with and even end up in psych ward. But these schizophrenic inbreds just get a slap on the wrist for actually raping a girl.

TAKE
UP
ARMS
FFS
SWEDEN!

why dont you gather a raiding party maybe ask a welder or something like that to make basic axes and maybe some small wooden shields.

You need to start raiding the immigrant communities and start killing a few people.

And lets face it..you will get away with it because the cops in sweden are such pussies hahahaha, it's actually not a bad plan right?

Also if you know a black smith or maybe an ex military personel would be fantastic.

You can use wall shield if they try to gang up on you. Some of the old roman war tactics still work very well today honestly..something to think about you nigger loving swedecuck faggot subhuman animal.

yeah but i thought little boy rape was actually part of afghan culture. im pretty sure they let them do it in the army. there's a name for it but can't remember

I'm moving to Sweden! I hope those Immigrants gang fuck every boy in Jeuvy. Fucking Sweed cucks, you deserve it.

>get 1 year juvenile detention

SWEDEN YES!

Leading the world in the decriminalization of rape (but only if the rapist is a shitskin).

Sweden is such a small country as well. How hard could it be to go from small town to small town all across sweden and recruit people for your warband?

tbqh at least it wasn't a beautiful swedish girl again. you faggot swedes (guys) need a good raping to wake you up

tfw you haven't typed SWEDEN YES in 3 weeks and you type it in ecstasy because bulling Canada has become a chore.

Imagine how much reknown you can gain just by raiding malmo for half a night. Burn a few buildings and attack people lingering outside.

Also making a compound bow is fairly simple. You can watch primitive technology if you want to learn how to make one.

You can also send a patrolmen out late at night let him cover a few buildings with gasoline and have your best marksmen light the fucking shit from afar and watch the entire shit burn. It would be glorious. Imagine how proud your ancestors would be if you swedecucks did that lol

>bulling canada

In my state, in my county, they would get 10 to 60 years in prison. I have been in courtrooms and have seen rapists sentenced as such. Fuck liberalism.

Okay someone explain this to me. Where are his legs?

A compound bow is NOT fairly simple. A compound bow is a very complex piece of modern technology that can't even be STRUNG by hand.

You mean a longbow.

lol our ancestors were cuck farmers to noblemen, priests and kings. even though viking = lakefolk its synonymous with bandits... great legacy.

you can just buy a 10-25kg bow for hunna bux my freind
also its p hard to kill somoene with 1 arrow so you gotta git gud

Sweden stop. These are people that are actually being harmed. Dont you have a heart

I dont know how anyone can justify this, imagine anyone near you got raped in such a fashion and gets away with it. This should get your blood boiling.

is there a link to the original article?

>Girl in front
>Guy A on her back
>Guy B choking girl and Guy A
>Guy C standing in the back peeking out, legs obscured by legs of B and girl

Sweden needs to fall in order to save the West
Your sacrifice will be noted in legend

like the guy who leaked Jennifer Lawrence nude who would have had 5 years of federal time.

> Mfw it's better to directly rape Lawrence in Sweden than to leak her nudes pictures

Do you think that maybe because it was a boy they didn't have that much time ? I mean he gotta pay for 2 thousand years of rape culture.

Gangraped wtf, honestly if I were the boy I would just kill them all, it's not like prison in sweden is horrible (if it's anything like in Norvege) >

That would bring justice, I Would become a national hero, and my defense in court would be "i'm just a migrant give me one years mr judge. What you want to dna test me ? Das raycist"

>gang rape 15 year old
>get 15 months
>not even in an actual jail

This case actually got my leftist dad, who has been as pro-immigration as you can be, to snap out of it. Now he rants daily on immigrant crimes, cities falling apart from immigrants etc, migrant rapes, you name it, and now he's talking about all the afghan/MENA gangs that creep around the city center and wants to send them back, he finally accepts all the redpills I can feed him.

If my dad can snap out of it, anyone can, even my mum thought he was pathetic with his leftist crap.

> digits

Godspeed you, Sven

I swear I hate Somalis and Afghans so much that i've forgotten that i hate others too

It was an emergency, you see...

OP here, here's the source if anyone is interested.
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/eg3mg/dom-for-gruppvaldtakt-mot-pojke

Meanwhile a man that put a bacon sandwich outside a mosque here was sentenced to a year in prison.

He also died half way through the sentence.

I hope every swede gets raped and emasculated by their bulls.

i wish Broder. My dad is unfortunately deep in the leftist kool aid, Fackordförande i LO, Red as they come.

And funnily enough im polar opposite of him, as anti leftist as they come, then again all he knows oft he world is from Party approved Kommisar Colleagues. and state television, i grew up with the internet, go figure.

>My dad is unfortunately deep in the leftist kool ai
You know what you have to do.

Wasn't the boy an Afghani as well? Not as bad then. Really, better than a qt Aryan swede girl get Ahmed enrichment.

not haram when you fuck submissive little boy pussy

Rape girls is good,white people make worst think to whole world. Lefttards