Trump calls for no fly zone in Syria

reason.com/blog/2016/12/19/trump-calls-for-safe-zones-in-syria

Sup Forums literally btfo

He's hillary with a spraytan

Safe zones.. not no fly zones..

And if putin decides to bomb one of these 'safe zones'?

>safe zones

Nice picture OP, is that you with the red hat?

>Safe zones.. not no fly zones..

Do you seriously think they are different user? What if Hillary called them "safe zones?"

>create safe zone in Syria
>European refugees are forced to go back into the safe zones
>now you have all ISIS in the same place
>???

Naming a publication "Reason" establishes itself from an authority to which to appeal from the very get-go.

There is no way a magazine called "Reason" can contain anything but logically fallacious tripe.

I cant believe all these anons cant tell the difference between safe zones and no fly zones. Also itd probably be a good thing if
1. Russia bombed the muzzies.
2.isis killed all the muzzies.

Could you imagine no more terror attacks? I mean we would have to settle for worse habbenings but fuck yea my man theyd all be gone.

Its libertarian cringe, whatdya expect

>putin bombing the syrian people

you understand he's on their side, right?

Then the world is instantly improved?

Two different things. Youre the reason people think burgers are dumb

The thing with safe zones is they'd most likely be already liberated towns
like Aleppo now, or Damascus and such.
It will be towns already in the hands of the Syrian government, not the ones controlled by moderate beheaders and Daesh

>Daesh
Your neck could be a little longer with one simple trick!

>It will be towns already in the hands of the Syrian government, not the ones controlled by moderate beheaders and Daesh

That's a cute source you got there user. Pulled straight out of your ass.

He was always in favor of establishing safe zones in Syria to let women and children escape the horrors.

This would also have the added benefit of either exposing the (((moderate))) rebels as the jihadists they are if they refuse to let them, or getting all the civvies to safety allowing Assad to go full tilt in reclaiming his clay.

Win win

Libtards have a short memory.
All they can remember is that Trump is a racist, sexist, xenophobic demagogue and oh hey look John Oliver is on in 20 minutes.

It won't happen because under Trump their actions are gonna be coordinated,

>It won't happen because under Trump their actions are gonna be coordinated,

BOMB WOMEN AND CHILDREN

FUCK RULE OF LAW

LET'S KILL EVERYONE

They aren't the ones that need to be convinced. Its the schmucks in Congress that still think it's 1970

>establishing heavily guarded territory for civilians to take refuge -- an idea that Trump has consistently pushed for -- is somehow "no fly zones"

>>establishing heavily guarded territory for civilians to take refuge

Hey idiot you have to ENFORCE those safe spaces you dumb stupid faggot.

I don't get it. What did he do?

Yes. And who will be attacking them? Not Russia and Syria, with their jets...

"Safe Zone" doesn't equal "No Fly Zone".

Maybe if you got world affairs from somewhere other than Buzzfeed or The Guardian you might know that.

look at these fucking losers. It's a shame they didn't all die in a coal mine. All the information and education in the world is available online for free, yet these retards can bother to get retrained.

Didn't US generals say this would cause war with Russia? Trump must be doing some 6D chess here behind the scenes.

This is PERFECT.

Build cities for the monkey's over there so they wont come here.

It's cheaper and, I can't stress this enough: LESS OFF THEM WILL COME OVER HERE.

WIN WIN MOTHERFUCK

I'm a grown ass man but yeah, my eyes are watering at the BRILLIANCE of /our/guy Donald Trump. *Salute*

"No fly zone"
>you can't fly and bomb our pet terrorists here or else
>or else what?
>fly
>war starts

"safe zone"
Nobody has any weapons there and they're under the guard of security forces. Basically a giant refugee camp/zone.

Turkey is actually invading in roughly the same area they said they wanted one, so they might end up administrating it.

Referred to ISIS by the name conjured up by MSM in a pathetic attempt to distract from the fact it's inherently Islamic.

Ah I see. Pretty good plan then.

>Daesh
>al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham
Just fuck off. It originated in the Middle East, and ISIS actually dislikes it. Syrians, for example, use it as derogatory because it sounds similar to certain Arabic words. Stop looking for conspiracy under every fucking rock.

It originated among politically correct communist Yazidi Kurds to avoid hurting the feelings of their munafiqun "Sunni" Kurd allies.

>Syrians, for example, use it as derogatory because it sounds similar to certain Arabic words.

Interesting, what kinds of words?
Nevermind, found it.

Of greater relevance is Daesh, an acronym of ISIL's Arabic name al-Dawlah al-Islamīyah fī al-ʻIrāq wa-al-Shām. Daesh, or Da'ish (داعش), has been widely used by ISIL's Arabic-speaking detractors,[clarification needed][343][344] although – and to a certain extent because – it is considered derogatory, as it resembles the Arabic words Daes (lit. "one who crushes, or tramples down, something underfoot") and Dāhis (loosely translated: "one who sows discord").[40][345] Within areas under its control, ISIL considers use of the acronym Daesh punishable by flogging[346] or cutting out the tongue.[347]

no fly zone means american air support as enforcement

safe zone means troops on the ground to establish perimeter and guard against attacks.

its possibly even worse.

>reason.com

Yeah fake news

>reason.com
Dropped
Please drink bleach

You dumb cunts have been shrieking at the prospect of allying with Russia, and now you're suggesting that Trump is going to attack Russian soldiers to protect al-Qaeda.

>its possibly even worse

Highly unlikely the soldiers would be Americans, there's Russians, SAA, Turks or even Kurds.

Also, read this guys post. Relax.

Reports from the safe zones are coming in and they're horrible places full of rape and lack of food and proper housing. Germans pressuring Merkal to give the people stuck in the safe zones safe passage to Germany.

uh oh

>Reports from the safe zones are coming in and they're horrible places full of rape and lack of food and proper housing

That's a natural byproduct of whose in them, just look at the places they inhabit in Europe which rapidly become the same.

I'm not a masochist and I won't feel bad for people who loathe my guts.

>Germans pressuring Merkal to give the people stuck in the safe zones safe passage to Germany

....so they can live in out safe spaces here full of rape, lack of food and proper housing?

It's THEM mate, not the location, where THEY are there's rape and other barbaric shit. We have hundreds, if not thousands of these asylum camps for them and everyone, even the fucking volunteers are getting raped by them. They have to morals, no gratitude, no nothing that we have

>Sup Forums pass
Jesus Christ you cuck.

I don't think he'd do that, but if there are american troops on the ground I expect a false flag (or several)

If you insult him, he wins.

fpbp

>BOMB WOMEN AND CHILDREN
>
>FUCK RULE OF LAW
>
>LET'S KILL EVERYONE

DAS RITE!

>Do you seriously think they are different user? What if Hillary called them "safe zones?"
Safe zone would be a protected area that has ground forces protecting people that had been filtered to keep out potential rebels.

No fly zone would be US aircraft shooting down Russian aircraft while claiming that doesn't start a shooting war between the US and Russia.

huh? Ain't Russia Turkey and others already working on a ceasefire?

clinton and trump same shit with different colors.

all american politicians follow global elites agenda in their own way.

Safe zones and no fly zones are different. He talked about this a long time ago, so he's actually keeping a promise.