Trump's assault on federal jobs begins: freeze hiring, change pensions, reduce job protection

dailykos.com/story/2016/11/22/1602966/-Trump-s-assault-on-federal-jobs-begins-freeze-hiring-change-pensions-reduce-job-protection

How's that hopey changey working for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161124161039/http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/22/1602966/-Trump-s-assault-on-federal-jobs-begins-freeze-hiring-change-pensions-reduce-job-protection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a good thing you tard

lol
u mad
we won
trump stumped ur mum

Hard working Americans who serve their country should get raped while millionaires and billionaires get tax cuts.

Boy right wing retards sure have their priorities straight.

Get back to your shit country you flappy head faggot.

Considering half of all federal jobs are literally worthless, paper pushers for other paper pushers, this is a good thing. Federal employee benefits are also far more generous than they should be considering their pad off taxpayers dime and they have unions, something no federal employee should have considering they're paid by the people of the country and not a single private entity. Get fucked and stay salty

Good. Implement 4yr service contracts just like POTUS and others down the line. How has this worked for the military but hasn't been implemented with Federal jobs? user, you realize the biggest problem with civil service jobs is the ni88ers know the won't be fired and have no incentive to work or improve efficiency.

This is a good thing, public servants are worthless whores that need to be taught their place.

Feels good, man.

Prior military here, so sick of civilians who don't do shit at their jobs be paid five times more than enlisted personnel who work their asses off day in and day out.

most people working for the government are leftwing scumbags

I´m glad they get fired and can no longer can waste taxes

And you do what exactly? You are also on the public expense, you realize that, yes?

Is see merit based success is foreign to you CTR DNC lovers in Rakeland...it's why your nation and Trudeau suck and are a laughing stock. If you KYS now maybe you can avoid the Spring mudthaw...lemme guess: niggers like you are too lazy to even off yourself.

>leftypol is still mad
lmao. Just let it go man. You got fucking annhilated

gov't bloat hires unqualified blacks thanks to affirmative action diversity quotas

>most people working for the government are leftwing scumbags

Guess we should fire Congress and Trump.

I've work for government contractors for years and can honestly say the Federal employees tend to be pretty dysfunctional. People who can't retain jobs in the private sector, due to incompetence or low productivity, wind up seeking government work for the security it gives them. There are good people too, of course, but once they hit a certain point of experience and expertise, they will quit to make more money as contractors.

GOOD YEAH JUST FIRE ALL THOSE FUCKING FAGGOTS AND GO DIE IN THE STREET

>YOU ARE POOR? WELL GO GET A JOB? TRUMP'S CREATING BILLIONAIRES OF JOBS!

Lets start by firing the nigger administration.

archive link for those interested:

web.archive.org/web/20161124161039/http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/22/1602966/-Trump-s-assault-on-federal-jobs-begins-freeze-hiring-change-pensions-reduce-job-protection

You are talking like all the people that work in the private sector are superb employees?!
You've never got disappointed from either a product, service, or customer support?
You are probably the only one on the entire planet.

>Lets start by firing the nigger administration.

Pic related. It's (you)

I salute your service, MilBro. You're right, I hope Federal jobs end. Just look what happened to VA hospitals when they "couldn't fire" those responsible for f_cking up veterans healthcare.

>web.archive.org/web/20161124161039/http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/22/1602966/-Trump-s-assault-on-federal-jobs-begins-freeze-hiring-change-pensions-reduce-job-protection

I got a couple of links I keep to post in debates with Trumptards. Let me see if I got them all.

>You are talking like all the people that work in the private sector are superb employees?!

Hey I'll have you know putting up signs while I deal with retarded costumers at a shitty pharmacy store is hard work!

Put on a different VPN, I can smell your greasy, foreign stench from here.

Commenys here just prove the point you retards didn't give a shit about draining the swamp or creating jobs. You guys are just contrarians who will vote yourselves into economic ruin just because your party won. Pplitics are nothing more than a sportsball game now. You guys dont even know why you are Republicans but you will die for the party.

How can he be doing that if he's not president yet?

Also:

>implying reducing government jobs is a bad thing

Maybe you should go back to Israel kikelover.

>implying reducing government jobs is a bad thing

Start with Congress and the presidency.

This. Public sector unions should be outlawed.

>Public sector unions should be outlawed.

We should also go back to feudalism and just like the Kochs rule over us.

>people who make more money will save more money during tax cuts

gee it's almost like math or something

This pick sums it all up. It's just the same Republican bullshit all over again with Trump. Reminder most of Sup Forums are teenagers who live with their parents and have no job insecurities.

lmaooooooooooo your tears are so precious.

Say it with me leftypol: Mister President!

>You are talking like all the people that work in the private sector are superb employees?!

No, I'm talking like shitty employees in the private sector can usually be fired, while shittty public sector employees have numerous regulations and a powerful union defending them.

Shitty people are tragically common, which is why high performing institutions have ways of filtering them out and purging them if they get inside. The U.S. government doesn't really have such mechanisms anymore.

After the elimination of the civil service exams and the implementation of affirmative action; people are hired based on how they look "on paper" (i.e. resume and degrees) and their race or gender. Once hired, they are nearly impossible to fire unless they commit a crime. This is especially the case if the are women or a minority, who can alleg discrimination if they get a poor performance review from a supervisor.

You're right we should abolish the federal government. We will start will Trump's federal job, fucking leech.

And this is bad because?

>we should abolish the federal government

Honestly, I've heard worse ideas.

can he take away bernie's pension? please say yes

>entire campaign is "Washington is broken"
>libtards feign surprise when Trump starts cutting shit left and right

Literally the entire point and you missed it. Good job. Please tell me about all those rich white people who weren't members of the political establishment and how this is somehow indicative of the swamp not being drained.

>liberalism
Not even once.

What did you do besides maybe murder brown people for israel and the 1%. At least civil service jobs make jobs here and help people

Behind him 100%. Also drop Congress retirement and Healthcare and make them have THE SAME AS WHAT THEY FORCE ON THE PEOPLE. Social Security and Obamacare.

>Bureaucrats
>Hard working

Government welfare whore detected, get a real job where people pay you voluntarily leech.

>shrinking the size of government is a bad thing

are you retarded, this is one of the reasons he was voted in, idiot

Try to call the irs with a question then come back to this thread. Let's see if you've changed your position

>Government welfare whore detected, get a real job where people pay you voluntarily leech.

>there are no jobs
>WELL GO GET A JOB

I believe the best form of government is that which governs least.

So I'm in support of gutting federal jobs for private sector jobs. I'm for states rights on issues like gun control and health care (including abortions etc). I'm for free market and less restrictions on Wallstreet and banks.

Gotta stop think Sup Forums is one person.

Yeah thanks to the size of government which sucks resources out of the private sector. Not to mention all the barriers to employment the government erected.

There's going to be a huge demand for tradesmen soon, start there, also don't bother with fucking university, huge waste.

There are plenty of jobs faggot. There are several million dollar companies across the US where their revenue is solely based on staffing jobs.

The problem is you, you're a shitty employee.

This is good you ignoramus, fewer tax dollars being spent on retarded, pointless positions which hurt more people than it helps. A smaller, efficient and cost-effective government is far superior to what you have to fucking deal with now.

I bet you're also a mouth-breather who thinks that winning the popular vote automatically invalidates Trump's victory. The left is full of fucking morons whose own ignorance is outmatched by their arrogance and their belief in their own hollow, exploitative morality is superior to everybody else.

You make me sick.

As I've said before, most of these government jobs are fucking administrators for administrators, one of the major critical points of government jobs is that they're almost filled up with pointless positions that do nothing but create more beauracy and other pointless bullshit. These jobs should boy exist, their unions should not exist since they are paid by the people and are literally leeches, most often with worthless degrees. This should not be and Trump is right for making it so

>How's that hopey changey working for you?

fuck yes this is awesome, is he really shit canning federal workers because they're the laziest most entitled group out there

this so much this, cut congress health benefits

>t. I married the government

Are you out of your mind, OP?

This has to be the best news I've heard all fucking week.

This. Obama's going scorched earth on DC. And federal employees are notoriously hard to fire, so I can see the current administration going on a huge hiring spree in the next two weeks just to fuck the next administration.

Remember the Clintons and all the historical White House artifacts and dishware? Remember all the Ws removed from the keyboards? Haha! You democrats are so funny. (and petulant).

I don't like Trump, but I fucking can't stand the Clintons.

>Yeah thanks to the size of government

Government creates jobs, it doesn't make it impossible to get a job.

Trump HAS A JOB IN GOVERNMENT

Congress Republicans HAVE A JOB IN GOVERNMENT

Those are government JOBS

So good.

This is so good.

to what extent he will be considered a shit employ?
because the way word that statement can be easily exploited and shame him into lowering his standards of work ethic and safety

I'm all about less government intervention and jobs but I work for the government to make you, your family, the animals you eat, and have as pets don't swallow Chinese lead, among other toxins. Some of these fucks should be fired, but here's the problem, they will fire the lowest of seniority, who are less likely to be indoctrinated into these bullshit work practices. Instead all you are going to get is the boomers, who do nothing currently, doing a piss poor job for the government. This is what needs to be fixed.

I got news today that 5% of our budget has to be cut for the rest of the year. Hopefully I don't get cut, as I'm pretty new to the government job, I previously worked at some of the biggest companies privately, but the benefits here are the best (mostly because Obongocare made health costs unaffordable). If I do, good luck, there's a Boomer here that's worked 20 years here that dry labs all his work, runs zero experiments.

>Government creates Jobs.

Oh boy we've got a Keynsian here folks!

government agencies and employees are boated, inefficient and grossly overpaid for next to no work.

50% of government employees could be axed and the system could be optimized and it would be better for the US

overpaid government jobs are just welfare in disguise

It was one of his pledges you stupid cunt.

Under FDR, government was the employee of last resort.

Not really sure what you're getting at user, plus we aren't under FDR at the moment.

I can take a few general guesses:

Watches the clock
Is here for a paycheck no other reason
Drinks during the work week
Most likely a smoker, needing extra breaks
Presents himself poorly
Doesn't take initiative
Complains on the job
Sees his employers as the enemy

I can bet a nut he fits more than two of these, and there are plenty of workers to choose from who don't.

If you don't have a job it is purely your fault.

Many people in the military hate government civie jobs because they get lazy and stagnant without worry if being fired.

It's part of the D.C. culture. You never leave and become elitist. Just look at the state of Virginia, it turned blue because all of them work in DC. Fucking vampires.

Government workers are parasites.

>across the board tax cuts reward the people paying the lions share of taxes
oh wow you don't say

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

fpbp

All these People dependent on State Employment are almost always lefties and have affirmative Action on their side.

In Germany so many People work for the State, the majority of People is State dependent and its therefore impossible to create a uprising.

Not to mention that most of them earn enough Money to hide from the misery their actions create(besides the Job Centers who are responsible for Rapefugees)

>I work for the government to make you, your family, the animals you eat, and have as pets don't swallow Chinese lead, among other toxins.

well let's just make that an issue that people are required to deal with themselves because I don't trust American corporations not to poison me either but either stop Chinese imports or make the people aware that certain items in the marketplace are not safe and they have been warned, then poison them all

Good. They need to start with FLEA's also. Lazy assholes.

Wow, hlw terrifying. Its like the state is the only place to get any employent. Oh wait.

Oy vey

>people making $50k/yr aren't getting a 200k tax cut
REEEEEEEEEE

Sorry, since there are no longer any requirements for companies to declare the contents of their products, people have no feasible way of figuring out what is in their products

Enjoy your arsenic chicken

Fed Dept of Education buildings are turning into homeless shelters. Employees are being sent back to the state they came from.