All jews are put in Israel and not allowed to immigrate to any other country

>all jews are put in Israel and not allowed to immigrate to any other country

>all Muslims are put in the middle east and not allowed to immigrate to any other country

Pick one.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sierraaaskyee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You also need to cut Jews off from intl phone/internet access to keep them from scams.

she's so fucking hot
>she's so fucking hot

>liking girls

>making shitty threads

jews. pic related.

>being swedish

>t. paco gonzales, professional taco-bender

>yfw

>not posting pics of feminine penis

I don't care about your thread just tell me her name.

jews, muzzies wouldnt immigrate without jewish influence.

>having a feminine penis like user-burgershart faggot-maximus 2kewl4grillsLEL.jpg

fucking reverse search the image if you are tha desperate. It's just some hooker. Do you really think you are going to find her kikebook and she is going to fall for you? Wild guess: dothead?

>being a meanie-pants

>crying on live teevee

Fuck off you french piece of shit. I wasn't fucking talking to you. Go eat some cheese you inbred dog shit.

>he doesn't cry all the time

I pick the second.

Because i think the jews would find a way to manipulate and control us anyways. So at least we would be free of muzzies.

Sierra egan, my frog hating friend

DELET THIS

2nd.

Let's be honest, if all the Jews went home the Asians would replace them in an instant.

Chinese will rip you off harder than anyone.

muahahaha

come everyone, let us masturbate, in unison to this whore

>instagram.com/sierraaaskyee/

ow ask yourself, how did I know you were a dothead? Because it's what you fuckers do. So many White girls have had to take down shit from Jewtube or make kikebook private since you bombard with fucking date requests. you shitskins are out of your minds.

the Jews feed you this bullshit that White womenz want shitskins, esp. a random one just stalking them out of the blue. You're a skit skin piece of filth.

fapping intensifies

she's a 7/10 with mongrel blood. The entire net has been ruined, every woman is a fucking cam whore now. What fun is it to fap to something like this when it's a commercial account? you used to be able to find random whores and fap to their goybook without them finding our or knowing. THAT was fun. This is a B level cam model whore.

t. french man

pls post 10/10 then

are you kidding? her body is pretty much perfect, it looks like a fucking skyrim character