CHOOSE ONE

strawpoll.me/12026373/r

What did you choose, and why?

False choice fuck off.

It's not a false choice. This is what most average white men are faced with. Only super chads can have white virgins, because they are in short supply. Do you know anything about economics?

I'd just pick neither lol

Change the amount of partners and my choice would change. It is as simple as that.

White. A aged 20+ woman with 0 partners is suspicious. Also, sex with inexperienced virgins is fucking over rated. It's terrible in fact.

where's the ebony option tbhfam

this
> inb4 ahmed
christian here

Also, you have to have two children with your choice.

Do you really believe this? Because it is retard-tier delusional.

Asian all the way

Option 3: simply don't settle for a white whore.

Modest women do exist you know. Its increasingly rare in this culture but they're out there. You'll probably need to get your ass to church.

>abo
why am I not surprised?

holy fucking shit Sup Forums sure is full of weeb autists

Anything between 5-infinity is pretty much the same.

White men can only get ugly Asian women

Can I marry one and have the other be my misstress?

The white girl is super pretty so her

You have to be in church and be chad to score that though.

>This ratio

WMAF confirmed /redpilled/
Asian Aryan Chad Nationalism confirmed one true ideology

Cuck

chruch girls are literally fucked in the head, maybe not as much as your more degenerate whore but they can't handle half as much. If you cheat/break up you might get stabbed. Once decided to go to some christian house party since this chick flatmate was looking down and asked me to go with her. After she pretty much stripped me and jumped on my dick for an hour and it took me 8 months to get rid of her.

why do finnish gooks want european europid women ?

why dont they pick their gook counterpart?

I don't mid how many previous partners as long they're all white. If I heard she ever got BBC I'd dump her on the spot.

15 is a little much, and I'm not even white enough for Sup Forums anyway

>stupid Sup Forums wants to get ugly Asian women