>tfw no Castiza gf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castizo
youtube.com/watch?v=sKjUz3KlxuM
youtube.com/watch?v=B1zkDi5SkWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the hell is a castiza

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castizo

Go sleep with ugly midget mexicans, americuck.

fuck off, no mixing with the beans.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>traditional
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white features
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black eyes, brown hair

Personally , the idea i have of what "pure" spaniards generally look like....
I usually go with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=sKjUz3KlxuM

>not blonde

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castizo
Casta is red-pilled. Fuck de-m0ck-cracy

>mountain nigger

This is pure spaniard, basques are pure spaniards.

>Go sleep with ugly midget mexicans,
>Castizas
>Midgets
>Ugly
Castizas can be bleached into this. They are perfect. You can have white kids with them and you will still have a traditional tanned qt

My point was you only deserve ugly mestizos, not castizas.

Why?

RARE

Infinite loop detected

Brown eyes and hair is also normal for average europeans. You can do a dna test and verify it for yourself...
Any race can have blue eyes/blond hair...or green eyes...
Wentworth miller...Race mixed...But no european facial features/bone structure... VS Christian Bale (brown eyes , dark hair)...(or Liam Neeson) both have typical european features. ...Liam has blue eyes , but it just illustrates the point. (of morphology)

>this full damage control
just a reminder, if you have poo eyes and poo hair you're not white

Chabal also comes to mind...Brown eyes and hair...But typical european face/bone structure.

I have green eyes dark hair...Some members of my family have blue and brown eyes...Call it "damage control" if you want... But the way i see it , bone structure is what matters the most.

Your problem is the definition of what is a european

For you guys, europeans are germanics, germanics features are pale skin, light hair and eyes

Truth is you germanics pigs arent european, you arent the same people as romans and greeks but you love to claim their history

Truly pathetic

wtf I HATE Ivanka Drumpf people now

fuck Drumpf and his shitskin genes too

I'd take that chick if she were pure

>if she were pure
Pure as virgin? Castizas are prudish

You're wrong. Europeans (from my understanding)...i.e. "native" europeans and not just "paper" europeans. Can be found everywhere...From Spain , to Germany , Italy , Poland , Belgium , UK , the whole of central and Eastern Europe...

In the case of Wentworth Miller (or someone like Keanu Reeves for example) ...They simply don't have european facial features (bone structure).
Now , maybe they can pass for "white"...(whatever that means , it's a vague concept)...But i'm sorry , they don't look like us. Granted , they don't look fully asian or black either....But the point remains...European bone structure doesn't look like this.

When i think of "european" looking , i think Jodie Foster , David Ginola , Liam Neeson , Juliette Binoche , Christian Bale...(to name a few)...

She is tatar or mestizo or something.
She is not white.

It's weird who "white" people want their race to just be a few blonde people with blue eyes

That means the white race is fucking SHIT. It is called survival of the fitness and white people can't even get their dicks up to have kids.

Han Chinese BTFO whitey by a billion people

same here

>Sup Forums wouldn't reproduce with this

no.

Sup Forums talks about breeding with chinks and gooks LITERALLY all day every day

A Castiza is the daughter of a white man and a Mestiza. Many of them look completely indo European, like Christiana Aguilera, Alexis Bledel or Jessica Alaba.

CUTE! A CUTE!

that guy in the pic would be considered turkish here

No he wouldn't.
Unless you're refering to those Turks who look European. (Anzu comes to mind) , Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ looks european too..

This guy looks like a typical european.
youtube.com/watch?v=B1zkDi5SkWs

Again , i'm just talking about bone structure here , not hair / eyes color.

European women don't look like that...
Not saying she's ugly or pretty...She's very fuckable , but again , if we're just talking about facial features. She does not look european.

That's european. see the difference ?

Ever seen Gillian Anderson ? That's european..Ever been to a museum ? Just look at the statues...(roman or greek)...

Even this Iranian woman looks more European than Sofia Vergara desu

typical european 50000 years ago maybe

You're from Portugal....In this country , one name that comes to mind (that looks like your average real / native) would be Benedita Pereira or Sónia Balacó ....These girls look european in my book.

>black eyes
Dropped.

>75% European and 25% Native American
>White features and IQ
Pick one.

Sofia vergara has some black in her for sure, I can tell. I had a honduran castiza in ny class, she looked completely european.

Im not memeing he honestly would be considered turkish here

to be white you need to be pale like youre sick with blond hair at least

well obviously since shes 100% caucasian

Pretty a sure a pale person with brown hairr would white on the Netherlands

I've always wondered, how do Latinos with more prevalent European features set themselves apart from the indigenous-looking shitskin Latinos?

that guy isnt pale

You can clearly see he has an olive complexion, combined with the dark hair and robust facial characteristics he wouldnt be white here. Dutch guys have a more feminine face

Not sure how you think turks look like but he would pass as a turk here

That i can't tell...I'd have to see her.
But to be honest , it's not really the point here...I'm just saying , there's an unmistakable look that europeans (native/real europeans)...I don't care if that person is super ugly or beautiful...But when you're born & live in europe , and in places where there's low third world immigration...When you're surrounded by many natives...(it's more likely in countries like Poland or Croatia than France to be honest , even though it's still possible but certainly not in cities like Paris , Marseille , Roubaix...)...

But , when you get used to seeing european faces , then it's hard to mistake a Sofia Vergara or a Jessica Alba with a typical european woman.

In my country , one that comes to mind is Juliette Binoche. She may not be the most beautiful woman in france or anything , but it's irrelevant..or maybe Alice Taglioni (of italian origin , but there's many women who have these types of faces in france for example)

I'm just talking in general. You don't have to be blonde to be white

>those soulless eyes
It's like looking into a shark's eyes, except sharks are cool.

By looking at them?

She's so fucking beautiful.

Yet French people look like sandniggers.

I'm European, I don't speak subhuman.

When i think "european" , these are the types of faces i usually have in mind..

>i want castiza gf too

But she's Iranian though...(born in Tehran) , so she's Persian. Not all Iranians look like that since some have Asian admixture (from the people who conquered them and converted them to Islam)

mexicans don't age well.