TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY CELEBRITIES

TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY CELEBRITIES

WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

I hope congress is listening to the creme de la creme of America, Hollywood celebrities. Celebrities represent the will of the people and congress must bow down to their will. How can you have a functioning society if the people, in this case represented by the best of them, celebrities, is ignored?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/03/celebrities-beg-congress-vigorously-oppose-donald-trump/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2xdFMpGjso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too bad Trump is literally the biggest celebrity to ever exist as of now.
In other words, he outranks them all.

>current year +2
>caring about the opinions of monkeys who dance for my entertainment

:^)

Drumpf eternally BTFO.

Signed,
The Majority

Seriously, why the fuck do they keep making these videos? Who is behind them? Obviously they're paying these actors to do it. It's fucking creepy.

>im going let tv actors shape my opinions on politics

Id be laffin if it weren't so sad

How many times are celebrities going to do commercials like this until they realise that no one gives a shit?

How is he a celebrity? He has no talent! Just compare him with, for example, Keegan-Michael Key whose performance as Gustav in 'Why him?' is possibly the greatest performance ever by an actor in any genre. Such talent! Such comedy!

>the creme de la creme of America, Hollywood celebrities

The pedo ring, obviously.

Who the fuck are these people?

Not Stevie B!
:(

We are the majority. Always remember that the majority did not vote for a sexist xenophobic homophobe.

Sincerely signed,
The minority

Jesus fucking christ are they trying to get the left to spark civil war?

icelandic bantz are so strong

>I hope congress is listening to the creme de la creme of America, Hollywood celebrities.

There are less deserving hacks in the US. Trump has a number of accolades under his belt he is far from being just another nobody

It's MoveOn.org, Soros little project.

These videos have had the opposite effect of their desired outcome every time. It almost makes you think that these are coming out of Trump's camp.

oh look, a bunch of niggers and cucks who want to galvanize the poor minorities into burning their own neighborhoods and store down all while looking down on you from their ivory towers.

So this confirms Buscemi fucked the little girl during Con Air, right?

This is the epitome of fucking brain washing for stupid libs. Take famous people they love, all the repeated phrases telling them exactly what to think, feel and do. It's creepy as fuck I can't believe people don't notice it going on. It's seriously 1984 shit going on right now on a scale I never thought possible.

No, but seriously, do they think anyone with an IQ above room temperature will do anything but laugh at them? Are they mentally damaged from years living in a echo-chamber cocoon while snorting copious amounts of coke?

This.

The ridiculous manipulation by the liberal media is literally why I voted for Trump.

It will work just like the pleas to electors to go faithless.

Who is this repulsive kike.

Why would I listen to a robot?

>CELEBRITIES
There's like 2 actual famous people in that video.

For an organization called MoveOn, they're sure having some fucking trouble moving on with life, especially considering anything Trump does will not affect their millionaire asses in the fucking slightest

Noticed they changed it up a bit from the last two with plain white backgrounds.

Going for that dark gray to set the tone a bit more dark and serious.

Its amazing how sick western society has become especially when it can create such things as pic related.

>It's almost as if the political acumen of Beyonce and Jay-Z count for FUCKING NOTHING

"We are the majority!" Shrieks the tranny lesbian.

What is that?

Forever apperantly. Its getting slightly embarrassing.

The same celebrities that vowed to leave the US if He was elected president? Yeah, no one gives half a fuck anymore.

>literallywho-tier "celebs"
>celebrity endorsements
>celebs saying anything in general
mild jej, i just want to watch the puppets dance

What the fuck is this creature?

>celebrities

My fucking ass, I'd remember something this hideous

>Celebrities represent the will of the people and congress must bow down to their will. How can you have a functioning society if the people, in this case represented by the best of them, celebrities, is ignored?

But it isn't being ignored, we just elected one.

Subliminal messaging going on. Remember when they kept calling Trump 'dark' in the media? Or he has a dark vision for the country.

>by the best of them, celebrities

Are you fucking kidding me? Those are just entertainers, the lowest of the lowest. Their opinions DO NOT MATTER.

Buscemi may look like a fucking creep but I sincerely believe he's a good dude who just got beaten with the ugly stick by God.

she was in one (1) show where she played a lesbian in prison, she wasn't even a main character
it was very popular with young people

When I was a kid, we had a monster in our basement. My father said if I did any wrong, it’d creep out at night and come for me. I tried to do no wrong..... The monster came all the same.

it just shows the levels of ego that goes on in Hollywood

It didn't help them first two times, why those irrelevant retards think it will work now?

>creme de la creme

How fucking stupid are you?

Steve Buscemi was the only celebrity i knew in that video and he had 0.5 seconds of screentime and said one word

"hey guys, our video with A-list celebtrities that everyone looks up to was a failure, lets do it again but with D list celebtrities that no one has heard of"

Dude. Wtf is that? Drew careys retarded brother Larry?

Libtards never learn, that's why they're libtards

Liberal pussies are constantly in a state of fear and are always literally shaking. Who cares? They're not even good celebrities, a bunch of nobodies.

>no talent

>self-made billionaire
>TV star
>has been in numerous movies
>has been in the WWE ring
>has written a lot of books
>his kids are successful too and they love him as a parent
>graduated from a really difficult business school

He's objectively talented and successful.

>Those are just entertainers, the lowest of the lowest. Their opinions DO NOT MATTER.
Exactly. Do I care what the dancing monkey thinks?
No.

Looks like Drew Carey performed the fusion dance with Patton Oswald then had a sex change

>Steve Buscemi was the only celebrity i knew in that video and he had 0.5 seconds of screentime and said one word

The budget is probably running out. Which is really fucking funny, they cant even get famous people on who believe their own bullshit. I dont know about you, but if I was famous and actually gave a damn I'd probably do something like this pro bono. Key was the only one that remained a constant that normalfags would recognize, the rest were literal whos.

Is your dad called Josef by chance?

They keep trying don't they? Every group they appeal to they get ignored.

First the voters. Then the electoral college. Now congress.

Such amazing arrogance. Notice how the saying went from "I stand with you" to now "Stand with us."

I hate these cents and their desperate attempt to hold on to control.

Clebs have no more power. No one cares.

There's a long list of coffins for these celebrities to get carrie fisher'd

if their budget is getting smaller atleast it means we are winning

They had the black robot from Westworld.

Is that Sally Field?! I though she was dead.

God they're really shitting themselves aren't they. How many of these videos are they going to make before they realize nobody gives a fuck?

This

By looking at OP's pic. I think she is.

Bernard why ;_;

>the creme de la creme of America, Hollywood celebrities
>random black robot from a series where the two stars are Ed Harris and Antony Hopkins

While I appreciated mr robot man from westworld's performance on the show, I don't think he has nearly the clout to carry this commercial.

hopefully many more

i truly believe that even with their liberal target audience, these do more harm than good.

for every few people who are too far gone and don't matter anyway, there is one who must be like "wait a second. this is trying to manipulate me, isn't it"

Let's listen to Quadroon of Accuck's based sidekick on this issue:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2xdFMpGjso

>He has no talent!
>He only become a billionaire and president because he's lucky!

I know your post is probably bait but there are probably millions of people who think like this

No, you're in this timeline now.

>first time doesn't work
>second time doesn't work
>try a third time with even more literally who celebrities
>the left's desperate grasp for relevancy

>Using Vimeo which appears to not have a dislike button
>Comments disabled

Like pottery

god i hate libcucks.

They S T I L L can't accept defeat.

You hear the war drums? Shit puts me in a mood.

>celebs beg you to vote hillary
>Trump get ellected
>celebs beg the electoral collage
>more shillery votes defect then Trump votes
>cellebs beg congress
>?????

this is going to be good

Nobody likes to be preached to and this shit is incredibly condescending. They feel that they get to be the mouthpiece of everyone in the country. I probably wouldn't mind it so much if it was just say Martin Sheen standing in front of a camera saying shit like "hey me and my friends here are concerned about some shit and would like to ask you to do _blank_" instead of "WE ARE THE MAJORITY WE SPEAK FOR EVERYONE CAPITULATE TO US OR BE DESTROYED" I mean it's half a plead and half a threat which just makes you want to rub their noses in it even more.

It's amazing how out of touch they are, and the current state of movies and television couldn't be worse.

They are probably told if they don't make these videos they won't get any more roles.

What a bunch of deluded idiots.

I thought Sally Field died on a Tuesday?

NO COMMENTS = FAKE NEWS

Stevie B is, as Stevie B does

>muh majority
I wonder what would have majority of Americans said about Mexican immigrants and blacks in the 50's
Oh right then it was a "representative democracy XDDD". Now that these fags are losing its supposed to be just democracy.

Trump's day one in office he should draft out a law that states anyone in the streets destroying shit, screaming "not my president", burning flags etc will be deported to their nationality origin. Like if youre black, you go to africa, if youre hispanic, you go to either mexico, or further south etc. If youre caucasian, well, looks like youre gonna have to go to germany or sweden with the other like-minded cuckazoids. It dont matter if youve been to these countries or not, you have to pic related

> celebrities represent the will of the people
Kek

Also did you ever realize that USA is composed not only of California? Just askin.

what if youre native american

>Majority

Califag spotted.

You go back to Native Americia.

what did you mean by this

chuck em

Their place of origin, Siberia.

Lol Canada

You know what I'm genuinely-
You KNOW what I'm genuinely-
You know what I'M genuinely sick of?

It's when they get-
A bunch of different people-
Saying the exact same thing-
In some sort of strange rallying call-
As if their voices are unified-
When really-
They're reading off of a script.

And they have the same white background-
The same stupid strumming on the keyboard-
A-
B-
A-
B-
Oh snap keychange!
D-
E-
D-
E-
Is this even a song?
Is this EVEN a song?

You've probably seen it before-
You've PROBABLY seen it before-
Political ads-
SuperPACs-
I think I saw a Pizza company do it once-
And we're sick of it-
We're sick of it-
We're FUCKING sick of it.

Just-
Because-
You-
Can-
Get-
A-
Bunch of
Pe-
Op-
Le-
To say-
The same thing-
At the same time-
And then
MASHTHEMALLTOGETHER
It doesn't mean anything
It doesn't sound like anything
It doesn't DO anything

Because it doesn't sound like you're speaking for anyone-
It's like you're speaking FOR everyone-
And maybe it's just me-
Maybe it's just me-
MAYBE it's just me-
But what it sounds like, is this...

WE ARE THE BORG
LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS
WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN
YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

I thought it was already decided that Trump will be president. Is there any possibility that this will not happen? Wouldn't that be illegal somehow?

>fade in
>framed recognizable celebrity face against dark backdrop
>most likely silent
>celebrity starts talking in a begging/pleading way for their cause
>their face could not have a more serious expression
>they start listing subjective supporting statements but present them as objective fact
>this quickly becomes a mix up Montage of other celebrities doing different iterations of the same thing
>they all end with these self righteous idiots parroting some form of "do the right thing"

really tired of this propaganda injection method desu, starts to lose impact if you use it for everything from domestic violence to keeping "art houses" open

>leaf

I like how the quality of celebrities gets worse as these videos progress. The first one they had Robert Downey Jr this one they have that black robot guy from West World.

-->105600000

Oh no he's president as fuck. Now they're begging his own party to obstruct him because they think they actually give a fuck about Californian leftists. Cause you know, California is the world and everyone has to listen to them.

>I hope congress is listening to the creme de la creme of America, Hollywood celebrities. Celebrities represent the will of the people and congress must bow down to their will. How can you have a functioning society if the people, in this case represented by the best of them, celebrities, is ignored?

Best be trollin', nigga.

lol neither main party candidate got a majority vote. The majority didn't want Clinton in office either. We just got whomever was chosen by a weighted majority of the states.