As long as somebody wörks and pays his taxes, nobody should care about what his skin color, religion or sexuality is

As long as somebody wörks and pays his taxes, nobody should care about what his skin color, religion or sexuality is.

That mindset is what made Germany and America successful and great.

Why can't Sup Forums grasp this basic principle?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This can be used when talking about small ammounts of immigration, not mass immigration.

>As long as somebody wörks and pays his taxes, nobody should care about what his skin color, religion or sexuality is.

Yes you are right. But the problem is that mudslimes and niggers are fucking parasites and will never work. Kys you retarded cuck fuck.

They don't pay these taxes to you, but to "your" country. Then money is wasted.

You should relax a bit

In a well balanced system, yes, it works just fine. In a system where one you constantly break rules and add millions of people that may or may not work you are risking a collapse.
Problem is not people, problem is an amount of people.

Why should i you fucking gypsie shitlord.

The edge is strong with this faggot.

So edgy i got cut from this post

>Not caring about skin colour made two white countries great

???

>ID: Gei

A
Fucking
Fag

I can use your post to shave, it's so edgy

You people don't seem to realise what the thing we call "Gutmenschentum" does to a society and its people.

>hard work and loyalty to the state makes nations great
heh- too slow kozu.

Ik but u are too angry

Anger and hope sustains me until the elections this year.

Illegals can't and don't pay any but sales taxes which only benefit the immediate area they live. As a whole illiterate farmers aren't matriculating at Yale snd becoming lawers, they're not studying engineering at MIT. They're almost all perpetually on welfare.

You give them no incentive to be productive and every incentive to wallow in stagnation soaking up the gibs. The longer you allow them to stay the more free shit they'll get. Kindergeld being the worst of it as they breed like rats.

OW FUCK! Cut myself on this post. Be cautious my fellow redditors.

As i told u.. u need to calm down a bit

>
Useless NEETs are terrified of work so they need a scapegoat, the Other, to shit on, blacks, Jews, Armenians, etc

>daily reminder hitler was a literal fucking NEET before going to war

That "mindset" worked a lot better when the differences we were overlooking were those between Dutchman and a Scot, or a Swede and a German, etc.

>Useless NEETs

If you don't live in a Ruhrpott shithole or East-Germany your are socially dead if you arent working.

New meme? Any way I'm gonna make an aussie version but I don't know an insulting way to call an aussie?

The last time Germany was great was when cunts like you were working in concentration camps.
You have to go back. Into the oven.
ArbeitMachFrei.jpg

Because that principal fails to recognize that in order to have a diverse world with different ethnicity and cultures, especially highly successful ones like the Germans, you need homogeneity within a nation. What makes Gemany, Germany? It's the people.

You'd be an extension of Sudan or Chad if you were filled with their people.

Did someone say Chad?

America was successful when it was 90% white, now it's going down the shitter because of vibrant diversity

>Current philosophy (mainly burguers)

"But OP. Trump did not payed his taxes. Why should I? I dont even give a shit about the others."

>inb4 fucking SJW feminist lbgt left wing liberal communist scum

America (and most of other western countries including mine) simply dont possess any sense of community anymore. The only ones that still do, to some extent, are Kalmar fags and your own people.

Only the most Stormfront or baiting fags disagree with this. The issue is that Germany is bending over backwards to accomodate people that don't and never will assimilate into our society.

Now, on a private level I don't give a shit about that. If you want to deck out your flat or house in your cultures stuff go for it. But if you bend or break local laws, if you do not participate in our society and instead try to shift it to be more like the culture you come from you are stepping over the line.

I am offering my saturdays to volunteer in a refugee center. The majority, not all, of these people will never adjust. This sad truth is something everyone needs to realise fast.

Yeah, what about it?

>Rapefugees
>paying taxes
>working

kek, yeah, keep doing this see where it takes you

Germany shouldn't even be allowed to exist at this point. So why would we even be discussing what krauts think?

I dont like them either (they are, historically, the embodiment of european cancer), but OP has a very good point here.

People nowadays perceive taxes as a mere act of robbery which leads to tax evasion and unhealthy politics.

Islam doesn't fit with western values and if we allow muslims to beat us demographically it will spell the death of the west. I don't care if they work or not more than I care about the future of what is important i.e the progress of the west.

sage these threads guys

its one guy with a proxy using different flags or a couple people trying to force their meme thread

> nobody should care about what his skin color, religion or sexuality is
>That mindset is what made Germany and America successful and great
No. This is what destroys Europe from the inside. A nation is defined by the race of its people, sandniggers will never be Germans, if a rat is born in a stable that doens't make him a horse.
Now shut up Mehmet and blow yourself up.

Implying immigrant pay taxes and aren't a net drain on society.

Millions of low iq shitskins who aren't going to work

But that's wrong, and historical revisionism.

The moment we were told to stop caring is the moment everything started collapsing.

Wow careful. With your views you will get called an edgelord on neo/pol/.

> That mindset is what made Germany and America successful and great
Yeah that and the fact that the populations that built them were overwhelmingly white and European.

The rapefugees don't work

>starting the same old pasta thread hundred times
>not bait by shill
pick one and just one

>Shitskin
>Work
>Pay
>Taxes
Do you see the problem now?

And you are a tool that simply obeys. I'm not complacent with working for a system i don't believe in thats corrupt broken or otherwise.

Trump has a chance to turn around the entire global system which influences every country on the planet. The truth is right in front of you. USA 18+ Trillion dollars in debt. Thats enough to give every citizen a 50k stimulus. Combine that with the flawed fractional reserve banking which literally steals wealth from the 99% to the 1%.

Enjoy being a wagecuck if Trump doesnt deliver because i will never comply to consumerism or give to literal slave labor.

The problem is, government need to create quota (affirmative action policy) because those dark skins are not intelligent enough.

USA was at its peak when Jim Crow laws were still in place, majority was Christian and faggotry was seen as shameful and wicked.

>As long as somebody wörks and pays his taxes, nobody should care about what his skin color, religion or sexuality is.

If you consider the country where you live as a soulless administrative automaton, then yes, you are correct.

If you want quality of life bolstered by sense of unity, comradery and sense of belonging, then no, you are not correct.

Being a part of a group you associate with in a cultural background you understand provides both tangible and untangible benefits to ones life.

So, even this is a bait thread I can comfortably say - you are wrong for the most part.

>works and bays his taxes

There's your problem Horst.
They don't.

>Why can't Sup Forums grasp this basic principle?
Rapefugees and economic migrants neither wörk nor pay taxes they are here because they want free money.

If they wanted to earn their living they could have stayed where they are. Instead they came to a country where the average 10 year old has a better education then them.
They have literally no value on the job market and they are not quallified for anything beyond very low level jobs. Without extensive training and atleast 5-10 years of additional education there is no place for them here.

Idiot. Mohammed Attah wörked and paid his taxes, you delusional ignoramus.

Even if they work and pay taxes their mere presence still destroys communities.

those are white things though that you mention.

You know what non whites do? Cannibalism, eating of hearts, incest, voodoo and other garbage.

They should keep away from the white race and its nation. Kill all jews, niggers and mudslimes lol.

cuck

Hitler was a massive faggot who is responsible for the creation and perpetual funding through reparations of the criminal State of Israel. It is well documented that he was a Rothschild bastard child deployed to ensure the creation of a Zionist state.

also bin related

sage

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

Man you guys should have turned Poland into a utopia by now based on that Pawel, what went wrong?

Nothing went wrong, our country is constantly improving in the last two decades

Careful with that edge, boy.

Yeah but take away Germany and the EU paying for everything and England taking all of your economic migrants and it doesn't seem like Poland is some type of scientifically powerful economic world-beater

Look like only homogeneous countries without dark people are doing the best in the few years.

Granted EU gave us a boost this graph takes into account only 3 years of EU membership.

>scientifically powerful economic world-beater
I appreciate your high expactations, but we will need at least another 25 years to achieve that.

For helping out? What's next, I'm a cuck for going to church on sundays?

>Why can't Sup Forums grasp this basic principle?
>pol
>being able to grasp
>anything
>let alone basic

:^)

Explain the logic behind this.

>Muslims
>working

pick one and only one

I mean, if you guys started practicing eugenics you'd probably start going places in no time

No it's because most employers are racist

> This employer is willing to make less money and cut into his profit margin and risk failure in order to ban some more productive person from a job because he isn't the same race as the employer
Yeah, makes total sense

Have you read any on here by any chance? Just imagine the average pol racist shithead at any lever of power or in a human resources department.

Wrong. This is what led to the gradual and now decline of western civilization.

Because they won't wörk you dumb piece of shit.

Why can't you grasp this basic principle?

>No it's because most employers are racist
>Just imagine the average pol racist shithead at any lever of power or in a human resources department.
Are you retarded?
The number of people in the world who are as racist as Sup Forumsacks claim to be is beyond any doubt below a hundred thousand, most of them have never seen any HR department.

There are laws in Germany (and almost all developed countries) that prevent racial discrimination for hiring.
If there is reasonable evidence that an employer is racially discriminating he will get taken to court and get completly fucked.

If you seriously belive that except some fringe cases racial discrimination happens anywhere in the first world and is not punished, you are completly retarded.

How do you even proof that it was racial discrimination? Cant the employer hire who he wants and thinks is best for the job?

>Cant the employer hire who he wants and thinks is best for the job?
Yes.
That why racial discrimination is not happening.

It is a stupid Idea for any employer to hire based on race and even if he does do it there will be evidence for that.
Multiple people are involved in the hiring and the probability of each one of the being a complete racist is very small.

Also consider the negative image a company will get if they even alegidly discriminate.

But the thing is, you aren't really helping out any real cause at all, save for the ethnic cleansing of your country via birthrates. You're just part of the problem and you enable the rapefugee disease to spread throughout your country. As far as I'm concerned, people like you are why incidents like Cologne even happened in the first place. It's quite disgusting that people like you even exist, you're little more than virtue signalling parasites who deserve no respect whatsoever. You should probably move to Saudi Arabia where your beloved Muslims will toss you from a roof for being a faggot desu senpai.

Germany was never great, kill yourself.

How will there be evidence? I have a polish name so how do i know that my application dosent get thrown in the trash after they read just the name?

For most jobs there are multiple apllications and many get sortet out before anything more happens.

Just throw all the nigger applications in the trash and done. No one would know or care.

You prentend like there really are many racist people in the first world.
There are not.
Especially not in a HR department.

A HR department is trained to filter for the best people for the job, if one of the people sorting through applications is a complete racist then it is in the companies best inerests to filter the person out.
There are probably cases where individuals were hired based on race but they are few and far apart.

You have to realize that the proabability that a HR employee prefering your application because he himself is of polish origin is orders of magnitudes greater then a racist throwing away your application.

remove "religion" from that and you are 100% correct

>Hallo?
>ich fick Sup Forums in den Arsch du Kanakensau

Cause nobody works on Sup Forums.