>inb4 "MUH WHITE RACE"

He's miserble as he should be

Because he has no wife and no children

>1 Oscar

I'd do the same desu senpai.

Fuck bitches till I die.

Look at that face

This is not the face of a happy man

Fuck Kianu probably is happier just because he HAD something meaningful.

So he cucked a nigger apparently, sure feels good doesn't it Leo?

yall jelly as frick

>Current year
>Getting married

Because success is not a concept you can just reinvent to mean something else entirely. This is a tactic woman use. The abandonment of reason and logic. You are part of the problem asshat.

1. The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted: attributed their success in business to hard work.
a. The gaining of fame or prosperity: an artist spoiled by success.
b. The extent of such gain.

If I have children and he screws as many as he likes but dies childless I'd actually feel jammy as fuck.

I mean the guy is dead forever and my children can just walk over his grave and he can't do shit

I'd feel worse for him on the score that he apparently married a nigger. I mean look at her

The guys a millionaire
Marries a nigger

I don't get it dan

You sound like a complete insecure cuck. You will die a virgin

I imagine he looks at a picture of Brendan Fraser whenever he feels like getting a wife, reminds him that hes better of living by himself

because he has more money than you will ever have in your entire life

....let that sink in.

Insecure? Sorry I'm just not attracted to darkies

At least I won't die Australian

You would know, it's all on your island

>30 years of acting to finally obtain Oscar
>dozens of nominations, dozens of losses
>countless women, none of whom actually give a fuck about him
>no actual friends
>often seen eating alone, traveling alone, shopping alone, going home alone

Gee willakers golly, sure sounds like a fair trade off for fame. Sell your soul to satan in exchange for money but end up miserably alone. Taylor swift is the female equivalent.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppGd-2nEOVQ

What can you buy that you can't already afford? Ask yourself that.

Happiness

I didn't want to say good goyim but thats a pretty good goy response

His grave can be walked on after he dies? Holy shit, how will he ever recover from this

because now she has 90 million dollars and a bbc

I mean...if you had a million dollars why would you marry a dark woman when you can probably afford some top shelf...fuck a slav would even be preferable to that

We'll give him a stick

But he could have had children to guard his grave site of course

He's obviously gay. Not closet, just doesn't think it matters.

Because being married with kids is no fucking fun.

and i have a wife who i love since elementary school and we're about to have our first kid

he has more money than i ever will and he fucked hundreds of women more than i did (as a matter of fact, i only fucked one my entire life) but i can guarantee he's not happier than i am and i would argue i'm more successful than he is.

pic related, it's me and my wife.

FPBP

You can't guarantee shit without actually feel what he feels, you massive fucking retard.

We are all different, and different thinks make each of us happy or sad.

You're girl look like english students

Man, sunnies and headphones. He just doesnt care about them at all lol

Because he does his shopping from the VS catalogue

I think Leo had a pretty abusive mother that fucked him up. This is why he is all "muh global warming"

idk if this is a troll, but you look like pewdepie. and she looks deformed. if you're happy thats fine by me.

holy fuckkkkkkk
God?
no.

99,9% of woman are just after his money.
i wouldn't have a wife in his position either.

You're actually quite a handsome fella, why are you settling for the hunchback of notre dame's sister?

He should really have gotten one from Wolf of Wallstreet

At least he has one now right?

Poor woman begin treat like one man.

>2017
>Getting tied down with a wife and kids

kek

Inb4 what would you do to my girlfriend guys

Or all the other countless guys who have been divorce-raped by their cunty ungrateful ex wives. Fuck marriage at that level

i want to be unborn into her

I like Leo only because he grows as shitty a beard as I do, but if he can pull it off I like to think I can too.

Wasn't jack Nicholson the same way?

probably because he's one of the highest paid performers in his industry, probably fucks his way through bitches on a whim, and can buy anything he wants when he wants.
Which is more than you can ever say for yourself

>simulate rape scene with fake cgi bear
>wins an oscar

This was the moment Hollywood went too far.

you really believed that? You fool.

kek leo is based af

>falling for the wife and kids meme
it's like you WANT to pay alimony and have a bunch of little brats screaming at you

>Tfw you'll never be vaping with headphones on and zoning out while she rides your cock relentlessly

He does as he's told, like all actors. Their handlers demand submission. If you rebel, they Kayne/Eddie your ass and make you a pariah. Happened to Kat Williams and Sam Kinnison as well.

If you bite the hand that feeds in Hollywood say byebye to your career.

>it's like you WANT to pay alimony and have a bunch of little brats screaming at you
This.

>be Leo
>chill on yacht with a dozen models
>vape
>tunes
>fuck
>repeat
Sounds like a pretty good life to me.

SAVE THE PLANET
>*hops on to his private jet*

It's because he allowed his Hollywood Jew handlers to butt rape him as a child.

>rich
>Famous
>has literally had his pick of women for the last 20 years
P
Sounds pretty damn successful if you ask me

All child actors are raped and turned out in exchange for fame. Ask the Corey's.

divorce - getting sued for future earnings

slays pussy like a motherfucker
/thread

>why do people think he's successful?

because being a faggot is the top of society

>>can do whatever he wants with the cash

he can't do whatever he wants with the cash though, and his political views are scripted for him, he's basically a fancy ken doll for some rich jew

>posting a picture of you and your wife on a neanderthal cave painting website

i know you feel all cozy as fuck, but don't do this newb

>attributed their success in business to hard work.
>2.

he did have to suck a lot of dicks

>if you had a million dollars why would you marry a dark woman

Bob Deniro, marries black woman, gets shit ton of movie work, hrmm, wonder if there is some secret to this?

lol as if he gives a shit, he sold his humanity ages ago

>believes in human-driven climate change
>is just scorsese's plaything
>makes shit movies

he has lots of money. of course he's miserable. he has nothing at all besides money.

>he has more money than i ever will and he fucked hundreds of women more than i did

he fucked men too, how can you compete with that?

which is why he isn't happy

who needs happienes when you have 100% pure china white heroin available to you as if it was tap water?

Yeah b-b-but he isn't saving the white race like me with my 8 kids in my council house.

those bitches have so much STD though, spend most of the day spreading steroid cream on your cock, yeah lots of fun

everybody has that, being a degenerate junkie is a sad and lonely life

If your success was purchased at the cost of your soul, you won't give a shit. Success must be stolen.

To be fair, he's been doing climate change stuff since the 90s. I think he's one of the few people who truly take it serious.

But you've just spent a 20 years and a hundreds of thousands of pounds creating some kids who's graves will probably be cleared to build a Mosque in 150 years.

You could say the same about Canada

At least I don't want Leo to die like I have a hard-on for mutilated canadians because Leo is not harming anyone but himself

He will be remembered in his movies forever, same way great actors of the past were. You will be forgotten in a few generations.

Leo is gay he just hasn't come out yet

Which movie?

What's Eating Gilbert Grape was his only decent role. Ever.

Only if you live on the street. If everyone knew how few milligrams fucks like us are away from heaven everyone would do opiates. Especially the rich they can get that shit whenever they want and do it wherever they want.

You're doing it right user. I wish you prosperity in the future

>everybody has that
sigh, sure burgerbro, everybody has tons of mony laying around, its simply my problem that all the cash i have is less than 20 dollars, everybody else is a millionare

He was a young adult in the 90s, plenty of time to debug his brain and forget about the "hole in the ozone layer" Al Gore invented.

Environmentalism is just a business.

Is he Jacks kid? They look really similar

The ONLY goal in life is to have kids.

Because if you have kids your genetics get passed on for INFINITY.

autism lol

>wife anal ready
lucky clooney, steep price though

Stop giving any attention to celebrities. They are literally court jestures and propaganda machines. Worthless overpaid scum.

Nice rationalization betacuck

yes goyim, success is not about propagating your genes, us human beings have evolved beyond such primitive standards. use your wealth to help starving children in africa instead. good goy.

>money is the only thing that matters!

No amount of money can buy you a women that truly loves you, wants to spend her life with you, and will do anything for you.

Oh and no wonder Germany is so fucking cucked.

most junkies are not hobos, it's just that hobos stick out like a sore thumb. You can be productive on H, the only thing is that it is expensive (the good stuff). You can have a blast at life doing gear once (or even twice) a day, be happier than everyone around you, and not give a shit about (((their))) memes and lies. That is why they demonise it, that is the only reason

Kek

been there done that friendo, having a whole pile of whores ready to suck your cock at a moments notice isn't everything you'd think it is

>Especially the rich they can get that shit whenever they want and do it wherever they want.

anybody can do that, why would they is the point, shit makes you miserable

I didn't say everyone is a millionaire, I just said if you want access to a lifestyle with a little work you will get it, better hope its what you really wanted

seriously though, dicaprio probably has dozens of bastard children. getting hitched when youre as famous and wealthy as dicaprio is one of the dumbest things you can do.

Vacuums don't count Pedro