Nu/pol/ will defend this

nu/pol/ will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2015/11/13/germany-87-year-old-nazi-grandma-jailed-for-denying-holocaust.html
heavy.com/news/2016/12/general-james-mattis-issues-israel-defense-secretary-donald-trump-mad-dog-age-who-is-bio-views-isis-syria/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-_LyhPl98Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xkCzfxPcCak
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off anti-semite. Israel is our greatest ally.

That's why I left to the Daily Stormer forums.

Nice people there, and they're all Natsoc.

>Nice people
>unironic Nazis

Pick one and only one

As long as you're white they'll be nice to you.

Say it with me:

GREATEST ALLY

All people who unironically think that Third Reich was great should follow your footsteps.
Sup Forums would be much greater place.

Come on mate, we have been pushing the jews run everything story for years, let us have a small break so we can come back harder than ever.

Not to say we like them, just having a short jewnap to power up

>follow your footsteps

you got jewed hard mate, just admit it

I always thought the whole Jewish hate thing was misplaced my entire life. I thought Sup Forums and Sup Forums was just ironic funny Nazi joking. But the madness in this last election threw serious waves and you could literally see the strings under those waves with the Jew puppet master pulling them to the tune of a vicious globalist agenda. I became a believer, Sup Forums. I hate the Jew and his underhanded trickery now.

They chimp out and hide behind a history of inflated persecution. Like the blacks in America who chimp out and hide behind the crying of police brutality, I can see the same attitude in the Jew who chimps out not at the street level, but at the political level and in a very subtle and insidious way. And when this is questioned, it's shot down as anti-semitism. Oy vey, REMEMBER DA SIX MILLION!

>Mfw idiots actually buy the "being antizionism is the same as being Antisemitic"
>Mfw this entire line of conflating the government of Israel with "the joos" was thought up and pushed by Israeli state funded hasbara to silence dissent.
>Mfw

REMEMBER THE 6 TRILLION GOY !!!!!

Everyone who voted Trump knew he was an Israel shill, it was the price to fuck up the democrats and not give the WH to Killary

It sucks but sometimes you have to get fucked in the ass by the jews, what should they do? Vote for fucking Killary?

Evidence of this? Trying to learn more.

Exactly !

There's no hard evidence of a single conspiracy, even though it's all out in the open, all you can really see are footprints. The biggest ones left recently were by George Soros who made contributions in the millions to the Clinton Foundation, Black Lives Matter (inciting them to a race war against whites), and paid protesters to make a lot of noise in the streets when Hillary lost.

>>>reddit/r/theDonald

It's gotten so bad in Germany too now that you can be jailed for even QUESTIONING the Holocaust, if you're an 87 year old grandmother.

foxnews.com/world/2015/11/13/germany-87-year-old-nazi-grandma-jailed-for-denying-holocaust.html

>There's no hard evidence of a single conspiracy

Maybe that's because you're a schizo retard who gets all their political beliefs from infographics made by stormfront a decade ago?

I can't be bothered to make any noteworthy posts, but i do lament how pol has changed into nupol and is no longer aware of ((((((((them)))))))).

I like trump, but this is a side effect of gaining a larger audience.

Oh well. We have a lot of red pilling to do.

>moot creates /new/
>moot destroys /new/

>moot creates Sup Forums
>Sup Forums destroys moot

>Sup Forums creates r/the_Donald
>r/the_Donald destroys Sup Forums

>the jews inherit the earth

>Everyone who voted Trump knew he was an Israel shill, it was the price to fuck up the democrats and not give the WH to Killary
Trump is about the same as Hillary on Israel terrible.

What Trump did bring to the table wasn't just "fucking up the political system" because he truly isn't doing that other than he himself being in the WH.

What Trump did offer and what the Pentagon/ military industrial complex ran media is so fucking pissed at was his policy for Syria and not funding radical Islamic groups to advance Israeli interest in the region by destabilizing secular stable nations that could act as economic rivals. It's why we took down Saddam it's why we "hate" iran and it's why were funding isis and co in Syria. Well at least until Trump gets into office.

I should add that Trump did nominate mattis to secretary of defense and he is an outspoken critic of Israel so we can only hope Trump is just providing lip service to these Zionist fucks.
Maybe if we forward the information that Bibi was directly involved in smuggling nuclear weapons components from America then Trump would openly change his tune.
heavy.com/news/2016/12/general-james-mattis-issues-israel-defense-secretary-donald-trump-mad-dog-age-who-is-bio-views-isis-syria/

Though the ideal candidate in general and including specifically on Israel would have been Ron Paul but he was simply to good for this nation.
Two vids related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-_LyhPl98Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xkCzfxPcCak

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

You should be antizionist and antisemetic though. Both are necessary.

People need to stop feeding all of the slide/shill retardation. That would be a nice start.

>i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

i'd rather be allies with jews over muslims but i would love to see them both exterminated.

(you)
Nice reply, I agree. Trump also brought harsher illegal immigration policies to the table, which I think was really politically profitable for him domestically speaking

What if I disagree with their politics

I am Jewish and can confirm that Sup Forums was never anti-semitic.

>You should be antizionist and antisemetic though
Collective blame is for collectivist retards. People are individuals and as such need to be tried and punished as individuals for real crimes.
If you want to join that camp like typical leftist SJW and co(the Soviets especially institutionalized collective punishment like no others) retards be my guest but that won't make you less retarded than them blanket blaming everything on white people.

The act of collective punishment for a small few people in positions of power is why we're dealing with the Israel problem to begin with.

Opposition to an ideology is completely detached from this topic yet again it seems people are to fucking stupid to make such a simple distinction

>Comments/Thumbs disabled

Into the trash it goes.

Nah, you gotta be antizionist and antisemetic, or just anti-jew in general. Jews have got to go, every last dirty one.

>Trump also brought harsher illegal immigration policies to the table,
Don't trust him on this 4 years ago he was saying Romney was too harsh on immigration and Romney was basically the same as Obama on the subject.

Of course people's opinions change but in this case it's more likely political lip service.
Reagan did the same and we all know what happened under Reagan regarding immigration.

Case and point.
Collectivist retards of the left say the same about whites.
You're being as fucking childish as they are.

Didn't the Obongo Administration broke record of deportation?

Anyway, he can flip flop on any and all of his promises, time will tell and we will shitpost about it in here

Nothing you could possibly say would ever make me change my view. Nothing.

Smite the Semite.

That's some pretty real truth spitting.

Acknowledging a insanely disproportionate amount of jews(0.5% of the pop.) in social "justice" movements, finance, media, academia etc. is not antisemitism
It's fact

Then you are a white traitor who would be hang during day of rope

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

;)

>daily stormer
Cringe

This picture is painfully insightful.
Sup Forums went a few steps too far with the whole personality cult thing. Betraying your own ideals is no good thing.

>white race

No such thing

>Betraying your own ideals is no good thing.

What if those ideals are batshit retarded?

Convictions are more stubborn enemies of truth than lies.

t. unenlightened

bye commie

"Bat shit retarded" is a very relative thing.
Do you think communism is "bat shit retarded?" Case in point. Many people do, many people don't.

fuck off storm fag

Yes and telling leftist retards the same about hating white people won't change their minds either but won't make what I'm saying less true.
>Didn't the Obongo Administration broke record of deportation
Yes it did even with a lowering rate of illegal immigration so in both raw numbers and rate wise the Obama administration has been very deportation friendly.
The issue of contention comes from that Obama (ans Bush and Clinton and Bush again) havn't really enforced the border and that issue has just come to a head. His stances on turning a blind eye to "sanctuary cities" is also an issue as this is one of the few legitimate Constitutionally authorized roles of the Federal government which he has no problem shitting on in other fields.

That being said Trump isn't much better on the Constitution and protecting individual rights outside of lip service to the 2nd amendment which IMO is probably one of the biggest reasons he got elected over Hillary.
Trump is as big a threat to the 4th and 5th amendments as Hillary would have been and is not as bad but still a threat to the first amendment at least as far as his rhetoric goes.

Trump did talk with judge Andrew Napolitano for over an hour a week or so ago so hopefully he was able to convince Trump of a genuinely excellent Supreme Court pick. Hell if Trump simply nominated Andrew Napolitano he would become the most pro liberty and pro Constitution president since Coolidge.

This yid here is really worried about his jew schemes.

Like clockwork

MAGAAAAAAAA

Fuck """""Palestine""""""

Anyone who doesn't, hasn't thought about it long enough

>This yid here is really worried about his jew schemes
Not really just calling a retard a retard and a spade a spade.
>Maga by kissing the knees of a man who litteraly played a direct role in stealing American nuclear weapons components

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/

Back to

I'm anti-semitic, but not anti-zionist.

Zionism only hurts us because jews have subverted our government and media, if they were all in Israel doing their own thing Zionism wouldn't matter. Just another bunch of assholes doing shitty things in some far away land.

5 star post

It's always the Jews and it always will be so long as we allow them to exist. Only targeting open Zionists is futile since the Jews will just change their tactics.

Like a cockroach that scurries away when you flick on the lights. Jews are vermin and need to be exterminated.

Stalin
The original photoshopper

>Oh look blondie, they're trying to tell us Sup Forums is not anti semitic anymore,... again.

Globalist Jews want to control your country from the inside

Zionist Jews want to control your country from the outside

Yep i also think it would be better to go on the daily stormer./pol is now full of normie center faggs,its not even funny anymore....

>Zionism only hurts us because jews have subverted our government and media, if they were all in Israel doing their own thing Zionism wouldn't matter
Zionist have been subverting the Western media and governments since Zionism became a widespread ideology. If anything Zionist ideology has been subverting America and the west in very real terms longer than Marxism has which only began to take hold in the 1910s

It is utterly toxic.
See pic in
As actually read link in full or better actually read the entire book

ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html

An ideology of racial supremacy from the very core necessitates conflict with all others due to the fundamental Malthusian assumptions(more aptly called fallacies) they have which dictates that the only way for them to win is for everyone else to lose.

The reasons to oppose Zionism is identical to oppose Nazism but at least Nazism didn't claim Divine Right of superiority like Zionism claims

>It's a Sup Forums refuses to accept they've made a mistake episode

Change everything you said with white people and tell me how you're different than leftist.

Btw I'm not denying that Jews are over represented due to an ideology of nepotism but collective punishment of all Jews is what collectivist do. It stands against everything Western civilization is built upon and made us the strongest civilization in history.

It literally isn't though.

We hate the Jews because we envy them. We want to be like the Jews. We want to have control over everything like they have. We want to have the knowledge that they have, so that we can use it to keep us at the top. The Jews are reflection of our deepest desires.

Zionist and globalists are the same

>That image
Now that is a BIG redpill.

But the alt-right are the biggest suckers in the end. Trump created the illusion that he is fighting for their ideals and cause so they supported him. Genius. Sup Forums and 8ch were exploited by Trump.

Is Trump the best Jews could buy ever?

KIKES BTFO!

NOT WELCOME HERE!

>you are just jealous goyim
we hate Jews because they are parasites and they actively try to destroy us

I don't care what you feel, comparing me to a leftist is futile as I am correct.

Jews are inherently evil. They have turned that way over thousands of years. They have been that way for thousands of years.

Heil Hitler Kikes
Rev up the ovens!

>I don't care what you feel, comparing me to a leftist is futile as I am correct
Not really since leftist collectivist retards do exactly what you do word for word just change Jew with white people
> Jews are inherently evil. They have turned that way over thousands of years. They have been that way for thousands of years.
Funny because that's exactly what leftist antiwhite People say

>Sweden has the lowest rate of anti-semitism
Really makes you think

Yes, we know what you think, leftist. But We are wise to your kike tactics.

exactly my thoughts
JIDF literally won

I'm almost proud of EE, don't know why we're so light on that map

Hate me , i cant live without the hate.
Hate me because the elite jews rule the media.
Hate me because my parents are kikes.
Hate me because we ruin everything and then blame you.
Just hate me Sup Forums.

Anti-semitism is fucking retarded and only edgy teens still spout it.

thanks for the vid

>Yes, we know what you think, leftist. But We are wise to your kike tactics.
>Calling me a leftist

So we can add illiterate to retarded
See
Collectivism is a threat to American principles and ideals and our very nation itself be it left wing retards or right wing retards like yourself.
Neither belong in America

The americuck jew pets won.

As always they ruined everything and turned it into a jewish cocksucking multicultural paradise.

>IS NOT US GUISE IS DA JOOS!!
>MAGA MAGA MAGA CIVIC NATIONALISM NIGGERS ARE BASED CUZ DEY AMERICAN MARRY A BLACK WOMAN NOW JEWS ARE BASED CUZ DRUMP SAYS SO

Fk off kike

Here kike.You won a golden star

>t. Ajax supporter
Oy Vey?

That's funny :^)

Ant Semitism isn't even a thing. Its just criticism of jews who aren't even semitic.

you really CORRECTED THE RECORD, now why dont you run along and stop pretending you know what the big boys think you fucking hook nosed jew faggot