As long as somebody wörks and pays his taxes, nobody should care about what his skin color, religion or sexuality is

As long as somebody wörks and pays his taxes, nobody should care about what his skin color, religion or sexuality is.

That mindset is what made Dutch empire and America successful and great.

Why can't Sup Forums grasp this basic principle?

I wish I were living in homogeneous society...

You are in a homogeneous society, jap.

oh I meant multicultural society.

Yeah because the yanks totally recognized niggers as equals. If it wasn't for the poms abolishing slavery, nigs would have never been free in the US

I don't know if you're a meming English teacher but I loved going to Japan because it's completely Asian. Living in Hong Kong sucks.

but America was at its greatest when niggers were still treated as 2nd class citizens or even during slavery

good post English teacher man

I feel for you. Multiculturalism is not he problem, but a symptom of welfare and crime tolerance. Sup Forums shits on it because they want to their preseve their own welfare, minimum wage, sheltered job market for non productives whites.

You're right, nip false flag bro. But there's a problem. It can be explained with two uncomfortable truths:

1. Some people are more violent, less intelligent, and more harmful to society than others. A perfect society would be less violent, more intelligent, and more peaceful than all the others: so a perfect society must not include any of those people, and would only have the best people in it. Perfection is impossible, but a society should attempt to approach it as much as possible.

2. The violent, unintelligent, or disruptive behavior can be correlated to certain groups. Sometimes ethnic, or religious, or cultural, or sexual.

The great, uncomfortable conclusion that we glean from these two inconvenient truths is that: Society would be better off without certain people, and these people belong to certain groups. These groups can be identified using unbiased data.

However, because we live in a republic and hold the ideal that "all men were created equal", it's hard for a lot of people to accept that all men, or all groups, aren't actually equal. If they were, evolution couldn't take place.

And most of all, people can't stand the idea that maybe THEIR group is part of the problem. This includes white people, or subsaharan Africans, or whatever group is the majority in the subject country. They spout the "and then they came for me" meme, as if they're so special.

They don't realize that the TRUE redpill, is coming to understand that sacrificing yourself and your group, or assisting the sacrifice of other groups, for the greater cause of human progress, is the ultimate good that one can do.

But because people are inherently selfish, this ideology can never take root. After all, most of the time, it's a suicidal way of thinking. It requires people to objectively measure themselves and admit their inadequacies, and that's just beyond most people's abilities.

Maybe when the machines take over, a true meritocracy can exist, and man will be perfect.

Hi David-san. Nice to see you again.

I know this is posted everytime, but it simply isn't true. Plenty of nips hate japan. Who likes being ugly and small dicked? All the anime you have won't change reality, just blur it. You may or (and more than probably) may not have it better than some, but the fact stands that life most certainly sucks for the lot of you.

You just gonna make the same thread every little while with a new proxy or what?

What made the Dutch empire great was Cucking local kings and taking their place and genociding people that don't work

Non productive whites have genius kids.
Non productive Browns have non productive browns.

>congolombia.

Life sucks for people everywhere. Life is mostly composed of struggle, struggle to survive, to compete, or to get what you want. Life is, in large part, suffering that results from those struggles. But even if you struggle in your country, that doesn't mean you can't still be proud of your culture and your nation.

Wew.

>South Murica
>Big dicked
KEK

Dumb jap-poster, import a bunch of foreigners to jaapan and see how that works out.

stale pasta

>wörks
nice try, fin.

gaijin go home

Is this frog of significance to spaniards by any chance? I've seen you lot post this exact fucking picture in about 20 threads now

What are you doing to combat discrimination in Japan? Japan will never be great if it discriminates even against white people.

>That mindset is what made Dutch empire and America successful and great

I'm happy someone remembers us, I like you nip. I'm sorry I'm stealing one of your women.

>milti-kulti for Nips now!
Nice try, Juden. Do you fear the samurai that much? Don't you worry, the Japs are making a new animu that makes sure your little Chaim will grow up to be a non-procreating NEET soon enough.