I want to be a white supremacist too but I'm not white

What alternatives do I have?

kys

Become a jew hating brownie. The next best thing and it helps our cause

go make your own civilization and stop fucking up ours

Help us.

While you may never be white, you can help by exterminating the shitskins.

FPBP

Help purge the Islamic menace and all will be forgiven.
Your genes can be bleached, with time

Honorary Aryan.

Further the status of your own people m8
Arabs, Persians, Curryniggers, Turks and Malays are all dirty genetically but they still put out a hell of a lot of achievements.

Genetics is just half the game, you can be white and you can still be a complete subhuman- work with what you can get, work to secure the existence and future of your people, work to be the best man you can be.

So long as you aren't a nigger, a boong or some Papuan cannibal, you can get off your ass and do something with your pathetic existence user.

Ignore these self-eater cannibals here honestly. You think the pitiful amount of loyalist whites have ANY chance against the fucking billions of hordes, the 1.6 billion Sword Arm of globalist Kikery. The extreme infiltration of all media, entertainment and so on.

We have no chance without allies. The 300 did not win against the Persians. It was the 300 + LOADS of craftsmen and shit (I forgot their name).

You can be our ally against islam & the NWO.

Find the albinizer serum

dye your hair blonde and get blue contacts

according to Sup Forums you will one of the few white people in the world

why should inferior genes work to secure their future? thats so selfish. grow up and do whats best for humanity which is not reproducing unless you have top tier genes

join blm

convert to islam and go allah akbar (in France pls), it will help the cause

You don't have to be white to admit that whites are superior.

>implying this guy is going to be able to get white women
He's going to be breeding with his own echelons or humanity more or less. I see no problem.

Convert to Judaism where they will accept you as the master race. Apply white supremacy to Zionism, and live happy as god chosen people.

You even get a free passport

Snow niggers aren't white

oven

Came here to post this

Edgysphinx wasn't white but he was regarded as a white supremacist, wasn't he?

This.
(pic related)

Fugg, forgot the image

Why role play as a basement dwelling 'nazi' when you can get your shit together and get laid.
The white supremacists that reside here are the no friend losers that you would rip on during high school.

Either the over weight or the stick figured acne covered faggots that won't get laid without paying for it.

Get over your bullshit, pull it together mate and slay some puss and stop taking advice from the class virgin.

To keep it short quit being such a faggot.

White supremasicm is fucking retarded. Just become an ethnic nationalist, return to your home country (or stay if you're a native italian), and fight for what you believe in.

We will be able to modify our genes within a few decades anyways

Then fucking who is? can we clear this up once and for all?

Dads a nord and mums a med, I look med as fuck, do I get to come into the club

Be an Allie

Make sure you get a thicc ebony chick pregant and post your kid(s) on instagram. That's the path to being gangsta.

>half Puerto Rican
>Sup Forums calls me a nigger every time I bring up my ethnicity
>hispanic friends think I'm not hispanic enough because I don't behave like a nigger

Really OP? Can you see how good you have it in comparison with whiteys?
You can be racist and as conservative as you want without worrying about your race dying off, just yell nigger and watch the show

Btw OP here, for anyone wondering I'm a mongrelized bastard with Romanian and Greek genes thrown into the mix, I look like a bad copy of pic related.

I often feel like I have no people to call my own nor any place to call home... I just want a place where I can belong. Help pls.

>I often feel like I have no people to call my own nor any place to call home

Italians and Italy?

This.

Like that black man who was thrown out of the ku klux clan and sued them for race discrimination.

This

White supremacism is for stormfags.
Anyway, be a we wuz romanz imperialist like me.

>an american saying that to an italian