reuters.com/article/us-bosnia-trump-shoes-idUSKCN1141EB
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36986057
sarajevotimes.com/?p=108980
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>czechs
>slavic

Nice try Peter.

>> She from Slovenia

Tink of te children. I will stahp te bullying on te Internet.

Same thing.

i hope she convinces trump to look away while we sweep some muslims under the dirt. Hopefully the croatians help and we split bosnia.

Reee

How was the Trump victory taken in your country?

Was the media all "WE FIRST LADY NOW"

Bill Clinton Made the Croatians fight Serbs by spreading Propaganda that Serbs are going to take their Land.

>>Fuck the Clinton and Bush Family's

I don't dislike croatians. The serbs that lived in croatia that started the war should have calmed the fuck down and accepted croatian independence. No one was forcing them to leave their homes until they chimped out. With regards to everything that could have gone better in that time period, croatian-serbian relations is the biggest. We should unite against the muslims. Catholic/Orthodoxy union when?

>Catholic/Orthodoxy union

fucking traitor, remember you fucking moron, first catholic, then muzzies

Why doesn't she sniff furiously and touch her nose while talking? Is she retarded or what?

More like Tranny ayy lmao race.

>average slavic man

well, then how do you plan on removing kebab in bosnia without removing croatian support from them.

Hi tonibler

More like the EU has the Crown.

>>Beat Germans in WW11 become Germans Bitch after.

The Treaty of Versailles is on the other Foot now

Well after the war against isis in iraq and syria you Will see isis take foot in Bosnia.

>>Croatians will not jump and the Bosnia train after that.

>WW11
World War Eleven? When did this happen?

shes good at the cyber

>tfw no Slavic gf/wife

i feel croats have a greater chance of supporting isis than us tho.

tfw 8/10 ukranian gf but jew

its good to be able to infiltrate

Bump for answer

>let me tell you about your country

No you dumb retatrded fat piece of shit noone "made" anyone fight anyone else except Serbs of Croatia who didnt want to accept Croatia's newly declared independence so they rebelled against state of Croatia, Clintons had nothing to do with it. Also when war in Croatia started in 1991, older Bush was still in office

God i hate you fat ignorant fucks so much why cant you die of diabetes already

yes, thats right, good goy, in the time when muslims are conquering Europe and beheading / driving over / blowing up Christians in Europe, lets fight other Christian fraction because of something that happened 800 years ago. Lets completely neglect current situtation in Europe and focus on ancient history, what a brilliant plan, yes, good goy

Anyone who doesnt see who the real enemy of today is, deserves everything thats coming to him

>we will gain independence and Greater Serbia by sending that gold digger a pair of shoes
>shoes cost less than 200 euros but she is delighted by them
>boshnyoouks on suicide bomb watch

reuters.com/article/us-bosnia-trump-shoes-idUSKCN1141EB
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36986057
sarajevotimes.com/?p=108980

Kinda like Syria and Germany

Can you answer

fuck you

Yes, media was all "we first lady now". They couldn't stop talking about her for weeks, but the thing is, people here usually aren't happy if they see others being successful, so they badmouth them. I saw some retarded twitter hashtag how we aren't proud that she's from here, but that was mainly retarded teenage girls. People interviewed on street were divided about it, though. Some were happy, some jealous (so obviously it was the worst thing to happen), but in her home town they were partying for days. Even named a dish after her or something

News was mainly shilling for Hillary (they are still going around with the "muh fake news helped Trump win narrative"), it's mainly why I was happy to see him win. Anyway, some shitter here wrote a book about her that has some apparently made up shit in it (US media quoted the book often), I think he's getting sued along with some news reporter. Hopefully they get fucked hard. Things have somewhat calmed down now, but again, they won't shut up about fake news (they report the same shit as the majority of MSM)

bet her asshole smells lovely

Serbs are the worst Slavs. Czechs are the best.

ur fucking retarded m8

Slav is not a race you dopey fuck. Central Slavs have very little similarity to Poles or Russians or Serbians, we are all different mixes. Our only commonality is language and some cultural ties.

Read a fucking book

First wife was Czech.
This one isn't.
What are Czechs then if not Slavic? I consider Czechs an intermediate between Germanic and Slavic personally. But quite a bit more Slavic.

magyars are the worst, whatever the fuck they are
they have this weird complex, thats why they try their best to prove themselves with this anti-refugee rhetoric even if the islamists want to reach only france uk and germany.

Baltic master race > Slavic plebs

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

Come! Let us squat in the corner and talk business. Im very rich.

>Maximum squirt

>magyars are the worst
Fuk off Boz; we'll be taking back our clay

SLAV MASTERRACE