More than 60 percent of Sierra Leone's population presently lives in poverty...

More than 60 percent of Sierra Leone's population presently lives in poverty. Many people are living under the poverty line at less than $1.25 per day. The literacy rate is only 41 percent and 70 percent of young people in Sierra Leone are unemployed or underemployed as a result. A foreigner can't live here unless you work for an NGO that isn't stingy when it comes to wages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezqS_SqJG3E
youtube.com/user/HoboTraveler/search?query=ngo
youtube.com/watch?v=E1t7G9R9ZP8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faustin_E._Wirkus
afdb.org/fileadmin/uploads/afdb/Documents/Environmental-and-Social-Assessments/Addax Bioenergy - ESHIA summary - Final EN.pdf
offers.iprimus.com.au/unlimited_broadband_7990_1510/?&transaction_id=1029476828347be561e9ec02be7f60&offer_id=681&offer_name=iPrimus Unlimited Broadband 79.90 Oct15 [IPR_0181]&affiliate_id=1370&affiliate_name=Google AdWords (iPrimus)&advertiser_id=504&aff_sub=&source=sitelink&gclid=CPa3vp3iqNECFQ18vQodkjsKuQ&ph=1300571972&aff_sub5=P&affiliate_source=SEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for the day of rope

your point? there are countless other shitholes

Are we supposed to give a fuck

Like yours?

yes

so, your point?

Hey, stop posting here, you're crashing the rare flag market.

That's the point :^)

Let me guess, it all happens because of white devils?

No because niggers can't run countries.

Looks like paradise. Jew as defeated there.

Tell me some funny niggerstories you experienced in SL

Car was on fire, niggers surrounded it trying to help the nigger stuck in it. Car blew up 7 Niggers dead 9 wounded.

delete your VPN soft

60% muslim

Those were good people, you fucking faggot.

Shitholes are not the responsibility of first worlders.

You can get internet here most businesses here have like 2MB download speed at best.

"people"

NGOs are fucking cancer to the third world, and largely responsible for the inflated cost of living.

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezqS_SqJG3E

And the rest:
youtube.com/user/HoboTraveler/search?query=ngo

He's been living abroad for 18 years in 107 countries on less than $1000 / month, so I believe him before I believe some rich kid or Land Cruiser driving bureaucrat working for Unicef.

>aliens

He thinks they are human no matter how much foreign aid you fucking idiots send they wont better themselves.

Wait, they have cars? And they complain?

Is he a sex-tourist?

I have seen it on google Earth never seen it IRL tho

Your women get raped in the middle of the street and none of you ''nordic aryan whites'' even raise a finger in their defence. Those africans are better than your countrymen.

These nigger get 10 Acres of land, diesel generators, and $10,000 all they do with it is show off to his nigger friends.

The ambulance took an hour to get there because of "traffic"

No. In fact, if you watch his videos he laughs about them and cautions people against them "they're creepy".

youtube.com/watch?v=E1t7G9R9ZP8

Fun fact: they do the same here. All they do when we give them money is to buy the most useless and expensive items...

user gets it.

Who do you think are doing the raping? Thats the corrupt gov / justice system. You dont think a rapist would get his ass kicked of a real man caught him doing that to a girl?

>More than 60 percent of Sierra Leone's population presently lives in poverty. Many people are living under the poverty line at less than $1.25 per day. The literacy rate is only 41 percent and 70 percent of young people in Sierra Leone are unemployed or underemployed as a resul
you're full of barely evolved niggers, what did you expect ?

You can't get around here without owning a car, the police don't enforce any traffic law other than driving with a seat belt on. The officer would fine you about $500 but all you need to bribe him is $5

I expected another Jamaica which was a lovely experience but Sierra Leone is fucking terrible.

They should be given a few hundred dollars to undergo sterilisation and the same for other poverty stricken parts of Africa, cash for sterilisation.

Even Africans are NEETs. Its a world wide phenomenon.

Fuck your internet is faster than mine kek

Shit god damn you dumb nigga, Jamaica got tourism and ganja who ever heard of sierra leonne except from the news about warzones you NEVER go to.

Bring back blood diamond 4 me pls

Miss this yet?

i like sunny leaone

My friend said the NGO's pay a lot and I was hired for a lot of construction jobs as a civil engineer with UK AID. I worked for a lot of oil and petroleum companies. BP fired me because they didn't like how much I charged, they made a nigger do the job for less and now they have a shitty gas station in the middle of town that looks like it was made for the slum.

Hahaha
>"Gimme $500"
>"I'll give you this $5 if you let me off the $500"
>"Aww yea thats a sweet deal"

Monkey tastes like chicken just putting that out there.

Share some local photos diamond nigger

>You can't get around here without owning a car
For what fucking reason these unemployed peasants should own a car?

Of course it does, 'you are what you eat' after all.

Not even joking bud he'll write up the ticket but you pay him $5 he'll pocket the money and shut his mouth.

I'll make a post with a bunch of photos of the country later when I get back stateside other than that you have I way I can send em to you?

You forgot to mention the average IQ is 70.
Impaired by US standards.
That answers all your questions about Sierra Leone, and the rest of Africa.

i will spend that you wisely
are you hwite or black? if white wtf you doin there, unless you live like a god then there's nothing interesting

damn friendo, look after yourself out there, you a braver man than I, fuck going to some ex warzone where the locals beleive in juju and the police can be bought. I've had a big fascination with africa but the land of the machete won't be getting a visit from me in the near future. I'm keen on my life. Out of interest whats the weed like there ?

The weed is the best bud.
I am white, a white idiot who thought living here for three years was a good idea

That makes sense for the cop, either the government gets five hundred or the cop gets five. The cop makes a five dollar profit

I do not care.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faustin_E._Wirkus
pull a faustin wirkus on them, you know become a king, sell diamonds or some shit

are you european? if yes why u choose sierra leone

American, I had a friend who said the money was werf a plane ticket

genuis
did you get some seeds ?
was it ?

Niggers being niggers, not surprising

If you live in west side of Freetown (this is where all the rich people and the civil servants live. You get electricity almost all day and running water. It is a beautiful country I like driving far out to find a nice quiet beach where I can be away from niggers.

sierra who? oh wait a minuete i think i found your problem, yeah thats it. theres to many niggers

>electricity almost all day
kek

>your internet is faster than mine

I'm shocked.

Fuck off you nip

FUCK

No joke thats actully faster than my internet speed. I live near Sydney's cbd, and even here we're lucky to get 1mb a second.

Seriously lads lets just fucking end it all now.

> I like driving
how? in a country full of niggers, the car would be stolen non stop and you woudnt knew who had it last

Then again I pay $90 dollars a month for it soooooo yeaaaa

>pay 90 dollars a month
>a nigger having money
wat

I drive a Hilux it's a cheap vehicle and its one of the few vehicles here you can find parts for locally.
What do you expect me driving a sports car in 1 meters worth of mud and water in the rainy season on a dirt road?

enjoy your nigger country.

i just didnt exspect you to have a car in a country full of niggers seeing as a grand theft auto singularity would occur destroying the entire country

So HOL UP
He was legitimately proclaimed a king, what's the US's deal with it?
Honourable discharge at worst, you now have a former marine as the ruler of a neighbouring country. It's basically the imperial dream.

You will fix it user don't worry.

Yes, pretty amazing. Some countries started as a shithole, got destroyed several times trough the ages, and ended up as one of the most economically prospering countries in the world. On the other hand you have countries which started as a shithole, and are now still a shithole. I wonder why.

it's just a hose on a long bar with wheels that goes around spraying water in a circle centered at a pump in the middle

Niggers bud, thing is here these niggers hate libs with a passion.

Lol how the fuck is this possible when I pay for the most basic internet option in Slovakia for like 7€/month and get 8mb/sec top speed (when DL from steam).
I guess we're not such a shithole afterall.

I wish some farmers would use tech like that here bud, it's probably some private land that the Chinese own.

>king of a mud island, ruling over mud niggers eating mud pancakes
yeah i bet his general after few years of him being a king was like wow you live, get back to work

To be fair, a lot of those destroyed countrues received massive amounts of help. Still impressive though. African countries would just steal it all probably.

Lucky you when I'm home stateside I pay $30 dollars a month for my home phone and 10MB Down

You're just mad because you can't into KANGZ.

>Dominican Republic
Look who's talking

Well it's a highly underdeveloped country. The important thing to take into account is are they self sustaining through barter and agriculture? If so it's completely possible to live a fine and happy if not "modern" life while still living in technical poverty.

Colonialism 101:
Nobody care about your country,only care natural resources or cheap slave workforce.

You are luck genocide looks bad today.

>A foreigner can't live here unless you work for an NGO that isn't stingy when it comes to wages.
Why would any foreigner want to live there?

we poles have killas on haiti so better watch out my nigga

>I am white, a white idiot who thought living here for three years was a good idea
How ? And what job do you do ? Are there any other white people around ? Are niggers nice to you or are they racists ? Bonus, can you take a picture of your house or at least the outside, i'm curious.

afdb.org/fileadmin/uploads/afdb/Documents/Environmental-and-Social-Assessments/Addax Bioenergy - ESHIA summary - Final EN.pdf

offers.iprimus.com.au/unlimited_broadband_7990_1510/?&transaction_id=1029476828347be561e9ec02be7f60&offer_id=681&offer_name=iPrimus Unlimited Broadband 79.90 Oct15 [IPR_0181]&affiliate_id=1370&affiliate_name=Google AdWords (iPrimus)&advertiser_id=504&aff_sub=&source=sitelink&gclid=CPa3vp3iqNECFQ18vQodkjsKuQ&ph=1300571972&aff_sub5=P&affiliate_source=SEM

Are you talking about USD? Thats good value for here even. This is just one option for internet, which is basicly almost the same price. (see link)

That is an actual reality for most people who live out in the outback. Bush fires and abo's fucking everywhere.
Its kinda shit man, you can make good money working in a mine or on a farm here. But every hi tec company that starts here eventually leaves, same with highly skilled workers. The government fucked all of us over when they sold their phone lines in the 90's, at least they stopped the boats.

can you post some pics? like your view, the city you are living in, the beaches, etc. interesting thread!

also, why did you decide to live in this shithole? how old are you?

27 Years old bud, Freetown, Sierra Leone.

Sierra leone is a absolute fucking shithole. I loathed every second I spent there.

Did you colonize that girls colon?

Far left, the Black Haired Americunt