IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/impeach/constitution.html

The Constitution, Article II, Section 4:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The Constitution, Article I, Section 3:
The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of Impeachments shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust, or Profit under the United States, but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment, and Punishmnet, according to Law.

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00023864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Petition Trump to pull their federal funding.

Jeb, no.

For what Sage

You can impeach if he broke the rules, considering he needs to be president first in order to break said rules you will have to wait at the very least until he is inaugurated.
Which is useless to you since what you want is to prevent him from gaining the presidency.

>You can impeach if he broke the rules,

He's broken pretty much every campaign fiance, foreign donations claus, and nepotism laws on the books

LAW AND ORDER, except for the law breaker in chief.

So... You want Hillary in office? The woman who commited treason by taking money from middle eastern countries?

>So... You want Hillary in office? The woman who commited treason by taking money from middle eastern countries?

Strawman. Where did I say that?

>Trump does illegal shit
>BUT BUT MUH HILLARY

Hillary lost, bro, but it's all going to be ok. It's time to move on now. It might be hard, but I know you can do it.

Because it's him or her faggot. Thier is no other candidate that the American people would allow.

You must obviously have someone else you wanted in office, since you're bitching so much about a person who's not even president yet.
There are literally 2 major candidates, so if you don't want Trump, you want Hillary.

>There are literally 2 major candidates,

Blue team red team!

>Because it's him or her faggot.

Pretty sure if this where actually the case he'd be gone.

>campaign fiance, foreign donations claus
Self funded

>nepotism
That's how this works. The president gets to pick his cabinet from the people he thinks are most qualified to do the job. It would be EXTREMELY difficult to prove nepotism for his choices.

I'm thirsty

Hey kid want some lemonade?

Can I have a soda?

Sorry sport we only have lemonade this time around.

FUCKING KIKE!

>FUCKING KIKE!

sure thing schlomo

This thread is dildos.

The amount of idiocy from the left is mind blowing.

>Self funded

((((((self funded)))))))

Even the most delusional Trumpfag admits that's not true and there is campaign records showing him raising millions of dollars

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00023864

>CANDIDATE COMMITTEE MONEY: $247,541,449
>OUTSIDE MONEY: $74,905,285

(((((self-funding)))))

MAGA!

In a world run by a beast. You must appease the beast for a time.

Until you slit it's neck while it sleeps

Literally every bullet point on that list is a positive

wtf, I love Trump now

>PRESIDENT PENCE
Deus Volt!

>Impeach Trump
>Get Hitler but with Muslims instead of Jews
Hey man. I won't complain.

impeachment worked great on Bill Clinton

lol trump self financing is against the law but getting unlimited money from Goldman Sachs and Saudi Arabia is coolio!

Do you mean Hillary Clinton?

I agree.

President Mike Pence can give a real jump start to the country, and the gay community in particular.

I'm electrified by the thought.

>impreach Trump
>his Vice is even better for us
please do

>campaign fiance
So did HRC x100
> foreign donations claus
HRC recieved billions in foreign donations. Donald's campaign was almost entirely self funded
>nepotism
You dont know what you're talking about. He is not guilty of this. If anyone should be removed from office, it is any democrat in office, since the DNC is guilty of this by favoring HRC over Bernie in the primaries and rigging the election for her.

You're a literal cuck who will eat any shit pie that CNN and the DNC will shovel to you