Why can't eurocucks stop vomiting their opinions on everyone else

I'm an American, who just got finished touring S.E. Asia... and let me say I am FUKCING APPALLED by all the EURO TRASH HIPPIES I encountered in Thailand. Perhaps it's my fault for visiting places so flooded in degeneracy

Every bar I went into some french manlet or stank snatch British hoe came up to me and started some political shit. The conversations go like this:
>American,yeah?
>how'd you know?
>Good teeth, you don't smoke, and you happy for no reason....
>Oh yeah that's right I'm from Chicago
>Wow! So do you know?
>Know what?
>You know bang! bang! Cowboy. Do you have guns? That's a shaaaaame!
> Oh I guess so, I don't think you underssta...
>Donald trump! what about that! Crazy bastard, you must hate him? HEY GUYS ITS AN AMERICAN LOOK AN AMERICAN COWBOY WOOO WOOO

Then a few drinks later I am getting kick out of the bar because after a long interrogation with the bar's resident hippy they detect some conservative tones in my political beliefs and I'm off to drink alone in my hotel.

This didn't happen alot. Only 3 times. But I was kicked out of 3 bars in Thailand by Euro Trash Hippies. And believe me I don't go out looking for this conversations. It really felt bad. I thought liberal europeans were tolerant? They can handle rapeugees but not an American trying to buy a beer?

Has no one ever taught them not talk about politics, race, and religion in public?

What did you expect from europeans in fucking se Asia? Only lefty liberal faggots go there. Muh travel the world muh different rich cultures
Should have come to spain mein friend. Not Barcelona though, shit place

Europeans are fucking scum. It's a shame they inherited the best place to live in and managed to turn it into a cucked soon to be Islamic shithole due to their cowardice. Europoors are literally castrated and deserve to be killed by their Muslim "refugees"

You feeling okay bud?

So what were you doing in random bars in Thailand OP? That doesn't sound very conservative to me. In fact, it sounds like degeneracy.

>not wearing your cowboy boots from God's Land [Dixie] in SE Asia
It's like it's your first rodeo.

>happy for no reason....
kek; all that freedom makes me happy bish

Sounds like general western euros and canadians.They do that everywhere in Europe too.
90% of them are like this

Nope

lool, what bright nationality trolled you that much?

>liberal
>tolerant
choose one

liberals are only "tolerant" of everything that fits in their own agenda.
anything conservative doesn't fit in that category.

Euros are the absolute worst, I've never been to Europe so I can't speak for the ones that stay at home, but holy shit. Besides other Americans, and Australians, the only tolerable Western person I've met has been my Romanian friend, who I spent Thanksgiving and Christmas with.

Ah yes. One detail:

>OP traveled to Thailand

I'l just let this sink in for a moment.

Swiss here.

I can confirm most travelers are extremely left wing especially euros, germans are the worst and you find them everywhere.

Try to look for polish guys, I met one in Montenegro and he was like you expected, told me how he'd rather fight to death than see rapists invade his country.

Thing is I have a dreadlock and look a bit like a hippy but I'm conservative as fuck like most swiss.

Always funny when we talk about Trump and I tell them we had a guy (Blocher) who is "way worse" than him but did a great good for our country.

Or something working fine about diversity between tourists, ask them if they think the country you're visiting should import Texans, put them in a small village that's 100% vietnamese, then tell people there they should accomodate them with Mc Donald's and shooting ranges that they'll have to pay themselves.
That's what's happening.

What were you doing there in the first place, you pedoburger

Of course he had to be one of my own. He should have stolen your money. Fuck these people not respecting Romanian tradition.

If it helps, you burgers are the most friendly gregarious cunts I've met whilst overseas. I'll still have to take the piss though, no hard feelings.

He's from Transylvania so maybe that's why.

>Blocher

u right u should instead enjoy a trip to mallorca where u can finest people of all european countries at one's (especially germans and britbongs)

Apologies for my fellow countrymen, OP, the arrogant attitude most bongs have with regards to burgers frustrates the shit out of me.
On an unrelated note (sorry), I like the image you posted in the OP. When I see this kind of thing, it makes me realise how un-free we are in the West. Those guys in your picture can just live their lives and go about their business without the government making up a million frigging laws to say you can do this and can't do that. I know it's stupid to strap a cow to your motorcycle, and it may be a tad hazardous for other motorists, but what a feeling it must be just to say 'how're we gonna get it home? We could just tie it to the back. You can ride up front on the fuel tank'
I bet the had a fucking laugh strapping that thing on their, and I bet hardly anyone batted an eyelid, as they knew they could do similar crazy shit if they needed to. What a level of freedom! We live under so many oppressive rules and are so used to the weight of conforming to them, we hardly notice it, like fish don't notice the ocean, but if we could have a transplant of attitude or brain or whatever that would put us right there, it would feel like a weight lifted.

>he thinks bongs and Canucks represent Europe

Kys
It's well known that brits are disgusting swine and Canada not in Europe you brwinlet

>t. American vomiting his opinion
Fuck off Yank scun

Learn what a paragraph is you fucking paki

Can relate, when i was in thailand eurofags critisized me for going to sleep with bargirls, decided they are sjws in the heart of whore boulevard..

Just tell them you're a fucking leaf.

>criticizing someone for sleeping with whores in Thailand

What else are you supposed to do there?

This. Only lefty pedos go there. Also, OP is a pedo too, it seems... Who else would tour southeast Asia?

Post pics of all the boipucci you drowned in, degenerate filth.

Semi-related.

I was touring some Caribbean islands over the holidays and the natives couldn't stop ragging on how horrible European tourists are.

They said they were rude, wouldn't follow directions or pay attention to the time, and always traveled in large packs. Coming from a bunch of nogs I found this especially funny.

Ride elephants.

Just don't post any pics about it on FB

Fuck off, you prick.

I'm posting from my phone at work and was rushing to type and not be noticed, so I just let it run on.

What's that you say? What's "work"? It's gainful employment, you dickhead.

Get back to watching Jeremy Kyle.

Its actually funny how in the stereotype of the "American Tourist" actually has very little basis in fact. In actuality when we go abroad we don't want to "get outed" as American. As OP points out, we find it super awkward to be approached in public and asked if we are American or not.

No doubt this is harder to pull off in Asia then in Europe. But its one of those things. No doubt there are obnoxious tourists (always are), but they are more the exception that proves the rule.

I always thought people went to Thailand for traps not children.

Trans children, maybe? Ugh, just the thought of that gives me the shivers

Bad juju for US citizens to go on Paedo tours in Thailand. US Government holds jus-sanguinis sovereignty over the body of persons traveling abroad on US Passports, and does in fact charge US citizens with felony rape after there 2 weeks of molesting 4 year old thai lady boys.

Not to be a dick but your women are a lot of fun not to mention how they
go gushing at the sight of white cock:DD

>Went to Thailand
500 pounds virgin beta loser confirmed.

I'm at work too you daft shit, but at least I can respect the fucking language, how hard is it to just make a new line when you move on to a different subject? Jesus fucking christ

>look at me I post on Sup Forums at work when people aren't looking
What a fulfilling job you must have.

how was the boipussy?

why didnt you knock him the fuck out?
its like a $20 bribe o the cops/bar owner

>Thailand
>Thailand

What do you expect? Decency?

So...how many underage boys did you fuck in Thailand, Ching Chong Charlie?

Fucking Chink trying to pass as American.

No, it's not difficult, my thoughts were just running and I was just not getting hung up on grammar. Yes, I normally would ensure I put more effort in, but let it slide this time. Sue me.

And what on earth is with the spastic point you made at the end of your post? You deride me for posting whilst at work, but at the beginning of your post, you state that you're doing the same.

Get a life, and stop getting so upset about tiny things.

This

kek

Thailand is a pretty popular country to go for vacation here. And I mean, non-childfucking/trapfucking vacation. It's nice and cheap. What is this "People go to Thailand to fuck children" meme? Or are we just being special snowflakes that go to Thailand to unironically ride elephants?

I'm not the one who was proud of being a wage slave, as if it makes you better than me, someone you don't know, it's essentially classism and you're a fucking mong for falling for it.

>I thought liberal euroeans were tolerant
Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha you dun goof'd son

Britbong here, travelled to around 35 countries

>tfw travelling made me an Ethno-nationalist

Feelsgoodman

>Thailand
Lol 99% of Thailand money comes from tourists. Granted most of them are simply sex tourists looking for ching ching Sauerkraut to put their bratwurst in. Also you sound like a dense "I'm here for the nature and culture" loser"

Awwww, someone needs a safe space :^)

>Thailand
fucking degenerate tranny fucker, kill yourself.

"travelling" is degenerate as fuck. libshits go to backbacker babby routes in luang prabang laos etc to do drugs and get drunk and then come back to their countries acting all smug and shit about how they are le world citizens and their opinion supposedly weights more because they wasted money on going to third world shit holes

i'd enjoy going to poland or belarus more than going to a fucking disgusting place like india where people dont know what personal space and hygiene are

It really does have that effect on people

>personal space

>Bong's opinion
>Relevant

top lel

yeah personal space is racist against ficki ficki i know hans

>different countries should be kept poor and miserable for the sake of diversity
>not my nice white country though. our culture is about being rich!
fuck off and die

You would know :^)

>the only reason those countries are poor is because of white people
>implying millions of lives aren't directly better because of white inventions and science
Your post is evidence enough that we can't live together peacefully any longer.

I don't care about your existence but don't force me to live with you. Leave us the fuck alone.

Japan is rich and still keeps it's own culture and prioritizes the Japanese ethnicity.

I made a good american friend while travelig in Europe and he was ashamed of being american. Everybody someone asked he said he was mexican. Everybody thinks americans are boring and superficial

thats far from the worst
the worst is these barely educated unskilled rich kids who go to 3rd world countries to help them build wells and stuff.
Like, seriously that gonna help the countries?

Based Finland.

Had a Romanian GAing a cell bio glass with me. He hated gypsies and browsed Sup Forums

>In actuality when we go abroad we don't want to "get outed" as American
Kek faggot, spotting American tourists isn't hard.

based bong this got me in the feels

>poor and miserable
>holding every culture to the same set of values and ideas of happiness

how narrow minded.

I'm always pretty chill but whenever I travel with my dad (he has $$) it's so fucking cringeworthy. type of guy to wipe his face with his shirt, exposing a massive hairy belly in public. Fuck my shit up famalam.

one could even say intolerant

looks comfy as fuck desu

Most Euros are insufferably leftist, Sup Forums is not really reflective of their reality at all. Even on here, a scant two or three years ago, most Euro posters would write sneering anti-gun bullshit straight out of some kike's meme book. Obviously that changed because of ficki ficki, but before then easily 90% of anti-gun shit was from Euros. I'd say Brits are the worst of the lot, but I've also been to France and Germany, and you can count on two conversations definitely happening if they find out you're American:

1) Do you own guns/have you killed anyone yet/you have a backwards racist culture because of guns, etc.
2) What do you think of the American government being bad and evil, the implication of course being you're somehow personally responsible for it.

At least the Germans had a healthy dose of autism in them and would shuffle-off if they see you're getting pissed. French people are hit-or-miss, they're either bro-tier or they smoke a million cigarettes and complain at you with their M.C. Escher-tier logic until you leave the area or they get bored. And aside from the ones that are ex-military, the Brits I've encountered are the actualized contents of the hippies from the movie "PCU", heavily-steeped in Marxist retard theory and a piss-stench they've all grown culturally accustom to. It's only different out in the country, and God help you if you go to a local bar in a village. Everyone will stare at you like you're the Antichrist.

next time come buy cheap alcohol and skiing

the point of that image is mixing everything together never produces good results

>kicked out of 3 bars

How? If management asked you to leave its their right.

Thing is, the way you're framing this and your general autism over not everyone sharing your mores suggests to me that you got scared off by some random European on vacation not being nice to you.

I've traveled a lot. I've run into a lot of locals and a lot of other travelers. I've never been asked to leave a bar in a foreign country. I've never taken offense to the Cowboy stuff or the fascination with guns (or the Capone/Jordan stuff, as I'm also from Chicago), its just people trying to make a connection.

I'd like that desu
all I want is to be left alone most of the time and it bothers me when some stranger starts talking to me out of nowhere

>rench people are hit-or-miss, they're either bro-tier or they smoke a million cigarettes and complain at you with their M.C. Escher-tier logic until you leave the area or they get bored.

Why didn't you just befriend them, pretend to be a degenerate and then as you're talking you walk with them somewhere , maybe down an alley where they dhow you some hidden degeneracy and then you slit his throat with your pocket knife

>autism

it may be

>implying Germany doesn't breed autism
I think that's where I get it from 3 of my grandparents were German.

>3 of my grandparents were German.

Congrats on being 75% white.

Americans are way worse in the aspect

Fuck you faggot. Your country is in a worse state than most of Europe. Americans should be ip-banned from Sup Forums for being so stupid.

>removing the majority of Sup Forums posters because your feelings are hurt

>ip ban America from Sup Forums
>Sup Forums's servers are in America
>Sup Forums ceases to exist entirely

Where the fuck did you go?

I lived in the UK for 6 years and I never encountered any of that shit. Everyone was always nice to me.

You're a fucking idiot mate.

As an Ethno Nationalist I believe that the government of every nation should have the best interests for their ethnic people first.

It's not somebideology and club that is exclusive to white people you narrowminded fool.

NatSoc can be for everyone.

the other is an halfbreed irishmen and anglo.

they're all dead.

This is why I don't leave the country. I hold the rest of the world in deep and utter contempt.

>halfbreed irishmen and anglo.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

>bretty rare

anyone else /nirvana/ here?

>a scant two or three years ago, most Euro posters would write sneering anti-gun bullshit straight out of some kike's meme book. Obviously that changed because of ficki ficki, but before then easily 90% of anti-gun shit was from Euros. I'd say Brits are the worst of the lot
this is all true

It's really funny how quickly gun rights and racism "click" for them as they actually have to live with other races like we do.

This.
Leave em dead in an alley.
Make the world a better place.

Saving this image based ameribro.

Well Europe had white trash first, most Europeans I've met seemed very simpleminded, I am more bothered you were "kicked out" instead of kicking their teeth out.

Please, it's all your friend.

That's stupid. There are still parts of Europe worth traveling to.

>Be in trany capital of the world.
>Expect to find Europeans of value.
You're not being very american right now.

>Fuck you faggot.
I'm sure to take whatever you say after that super seriously.
Don't even know why your mad, barely anyone considers Russia European anymore so don't worry.

I can't wait until I am bongflag again.

Being a rareflag is a curse, you a merely a flag, not the insults you hurl.

>I never did distillation or purification in chemistry because MUH mom thought we were making drugs