Trumpistan - America to become a third world shithole under Trump...

Trumpistan - America to become a third world shithole under Trump. He even has two degenerate sons like Uday and Qusay running things.

let’s get real. Everything we know suggests that we’re entering an era of epic corruption and contempt for the rule of law, with no restraint whatsoever.

How could this happen in a nation that has long prided itself as a role model for democracies everywhere? In a direct sense, Mr. Trump’s elevation was made possible by the F.B.I.’s blatant intervention in the election, Russian subversion, and the supine news media that obligingly played up fake scandals while burying real ones on the back pages.

But this debacle didn’t come out of nowhere. We’ve been on the road to stan-ism for a long time: an increasingly radical G.O.P., willing to do anything to gain and hold power, has been undermining our political culture for decades.

People tend to forget how much of the 2016 playbook had already been used in earlier years. Remember, the Clinton administration was besieged by constant accusations of corruption, dutifully hyped as major stories by the news media; not one of these alleged scandals turned out to involve any actual wrongdoing. Not incidentally, James Comey, the F.B.I. director whose intervention almost surely swung the election, had previously worked for the Whitewater committee, which spent seven years obsessively investigating a failed land deal.

People also tend to forget just how bad the administration of George W. Bush really was, and not just because it led America to war on false pretenses. There was also an upsurge in cronyism, with many key posts going to people with dubious qualifications but close political and/or business ties to top officials. Indeed, America botched the occupation of Iraq in part thanks to profiteering by politically connected businesses.

nytimes.com/2017/01/02/opinion/america-becomes-a-stan.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ8JqtGahQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know that many people are still trying to convince themselves that the incoming administration will govern normally, despite the obviously undemocratic instincts of the new commander in chief and the questionable legitimacy of the process that brought him to power. Some Trump apologists have even taken to declaring that we needn’t worry about corruption from the incoming clique, because rich men don’t need more money. Seriously.

who wrote this

Sadam's money was stolen from his people, trump worked hard and earned what he has.

>capitalism
>not stealing from people

>sadams money was stolen from the people

dumb faggot, before saddam 95% of Iraqi oil went to the british. Saddam nationalised the oil and made it all go to iraq, with it he built roads, schools, hospitals, highways. he transformed iraq into an industrial society with one of the best free healthcare systems in the world. He created a secular nationalist society with freedom of religion and social benefits for everyone. So he built a few palaces, what country hasn't?

go kill yourself you dumb ugly hooknosed jew

Sir, this is a drive thru...

And we killed him for it.

>Saddam Hussein owned the Amber Room, the 18th century Russian chamber in St. Petersburg that was mostly destroyed during WWII

nobody forces you to buy products you marxist cunt
Don't like it don't buy it
Capitalism is democracy through money

>spot the difference

One of them is a Putin cuck

For one thing, Trump isn't poorly photoshopped into the picture.

>clinton administration
>no wrongdoing

So the new democrat lines is that Bill didn't pressure those women and then didn't lie under oath about it?

Nice piece trying to compare Trump to Saddam, one is a businessman in a land of law the other a military thug who seized power. That's why you guys are retarded and useless on the left. Keep pumping out this bullshit, something will stick one day, it'll all pan out for you retards.

>trump worked hard

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ8JqtGahQ

Remember when ((Intelligence agencies)) told us he had WMD's and was responsible for 9/11? kind of odd when you consider how these same intelligence agencies are telling us that Russia hacked the election? oh well better be a good goy and believe em.

>an increasingly radical G.O.P., willing to do anything to gain and hold power, has been undermining our political culture for decades

Both parties have been shifting to the left for decades

That's why we called conservatives cuckservatives, and that's why trump won, he brought back conservatism the way it was before all this "progressiveness" did away with it

What a pretentious moron

>many people are still trying to convince themselves that the incoming administration will govern normally, despite the obviously undemocratic instincts of the new commander in chief and the questionable legitimacy of the process that brought him to power.
No no.. I hope he will not govern "normally" instead he should go full fashy Duterte

Cry more nigger

I hope trump turns out to be everything you accuse him of and more
Nothing would make me happier than kicking in your doors to drag you out into the waiting DEATH squads

Becase you fucks made it clear you where coming for me and mine. And your projections now only reenforce that.

You watched too many movies and like the villain bragged about your plans too soon.

saddam was based, refused being puppet of global elites after 1990

trump is a globalist clown

Sadam lost his war.

Trump won it.

Additionally, Trump will continue to allow wingeing bastards like you, whilst Sadam would electrocute your balls and make you drink oil.

>let’s get real.

Alright. Obamastan has already occurred.

Record high gun shootings. Record high murders of policemen. A President who inflames race relations. A President who says "That would have been my son" against a dead black teenager who was bashing somene's skull against pavement.

A President who in the first time in U.S. History gave into terrorist ransom demands to release American hostages.

You want real? Trump is probably the only person to fix all this.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Considering "Governing """""normally"""""" got us to this point, I pray to Kek he doesn't

Saddam was the best thing to happen to Iraq.

Iraq was better under Sadam. Prove me wrong.

>Trumpistan - America to become a third world shithole under Trump.

BUT BUT I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MASSIVELY CUTTING TAXES BENEFITS ME

>Trump worked hard and earned
>literally blacklisted from every USA Bank because he screwed over countless people

Can't have people thinking they can thrive or even survive without the American Reich.