Fuck Bill Mitchell

Reminder to never stop until this cuckservative, traitors career and soul are crushed. Traitors trying to cuck our movemnt into being kosher are the real enemy and insulting Kek was the last straw. Doing good work so far.

gizmodo.com/trump-pundit-bill-mitchell-burns-his-life-down-with-pep-1790707898

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/03/white-separatists-turn-on-bill-mitchell-the-trump-train-s-psychic-pollster.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hautedamn88/status/816007972052733956
twitter.com/ViktorLePen/status/816040075461066752
twitter.com/obamination12/status/816095131363381249
twitter.com/VendettaVidame/status/816015600963219456
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/816669578256388096
youtube.com/watch?v=IctD9l4F-ag
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1LY8Wzbig
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/816685909001244672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He probably did more destroying the polls everyday than you did with your shitty memes.

Guy wants to not deal with racism and just be positive.

He's another who jumped on a bandwagon not knowing what it was, just like Alex Jones and PJW.

He started the fight. He deserves it.

He's literally controlled by Bill Kristol's son. You know, the people like Paul Ryan. They're trying to direct populism to being cuckservatism,

The guy even said he wants to divide us and get rid of the "racist nazis" in the movement. Have fun at (((Deploraball))) you cuck, we made this movement what it is and he wants it to be no different than any other neo-con group.

Yeah because revealing your power level really helps the populist cause.

Why focus your energies on him? He is pro Trump and had a podcast and doesnt seem to rock the boat.

Meanwhile there is a guy that seems white (sean king) that speaks for BLM. You should bebsowing seeds of mistrust in that movement. Its like we learned nothing this last year of low hanging fruit.

Also i dont care about race politics. The whole white nationism thing is doomed fail.

I would rather focus on euginics and genetic engineering to improve human race. Much more easier than preventing people from impregnating sexy black asian and mexican woman.

No one revealed shit. He could have kept quiet. I don't want Trump to give up on his promises. More necon influence in the base will make it easier to betray the people.

don't you realise that the vocal minorities are the ones who control the politics? SJWs have controlled politics for decades despite most people being mdoerate

>and doesnt seem to rock the boat.

Idiot, he even made a tweet saying he wants to take out the white nationalist people out of the movement, when they are the movement. I would link you the tweet but the bitch makes a million tweets a day.

Why not go after sean hannity then? Trump has propbablu never heard of Bill mitchell. Attacking him solves nothing. Oh wait, you think getting rid of some random person that doesnt agree with you helps your agenda, so your basically the BLM of nazis.

The SJW's lost, you can help the cause without constantly screaming about muh white identity politics and scaring away the moderates further to the left.

Oh no! Boomer doesnt get memes!

Get your pitchforks!

His face looks so fake in that picture

Mill Bitchell is FINISHED. Not cool anymore. Selling out for shekels to get a (((SYNDICATED RADIO TALK SHOW))) spot is cucking out hardcore. Just like Thernobitch got too close to (((loren feldman))) and started cucking.

He get a syndicated talk show and he is now finished? Sounds like he is taking off.

Sean Hannity has been good though. He's embraced the new dissident culture almost. But strawmanning people, virtue signalling, Kowtowing to the left is what made conservatism fail constantly. And guess what, you're acting like those SJWs with the whole "BLM of nazis". I'm NRx btw.

He's virtue signaling against fringe right in an attempt to appease moderates and kikes.

Fine explain to be what attacking bill mitchell accomplishes?

So people fear us. Maybe a cuck will begin to think twice before crossing us before throwing us under the bus. High risk low reward to attack us. People have to start FEARING us. Get it?

You dont think Levin , Hannity , or even savage would disavow a bunch of wannabe nazis?

You guys are just going after him because he is not that big and you think taking him down will earn you your SS merit badge.

Your guys are complete faggots.

It weeds out traitors from controlling Trump's populism. I want him to meet his promises, that's all. I don't want opportunists to ruin the opportunity to fix this country.

Mitchell is good for the optomism and polling stuff but I don't want Trump to turn into a Reagan.

Wow. Start "fearing you" , cringe hell man. I am out.

Creating a new PC paradigm will fuck the right in the long run. There will be a backlash similar to what happened with Bush in 2006.

Have fun losing you lolbertarian. Oh please tread on me...

Dubbs for Lord Kek

Kill Bill. Part 3.

Trump isn't a White nationalist, a majority of his followers aren't. How about taking some responsibility and accept that the White nationalist are a fringe minority, stop acting like SJW's it's fucking annoying.

Fuck off you kike. Bitchell attacked us first, Paul Joseph attacked us first, Thernobitch attacked us first. You just like taking in the ass because you're a FAGGOT bitch that is afraid of winning. Cuck Mindset.

Yeah so? You suggest we don't stick up for ourselves and lay down and let others control the narrative and get normies to turn on us completely? Normies respect strength, not backing down to some book sellers. Fuck that.

This board is so shit full of newfag /r/the_donald normies.

>he unironically hates someone for hating on pepe
Is this real life?

Damn straight. The_donald as a polony is out of our hands now. It's under NuRight control now. We got Trump elected, it has served it's purpose.

No shit he isn't. And no Mitchell is the one who was virtue signalling and doxxing someone like an SJW. What kind of person tries to get an ally fired from her job?

No normies simply don't care about the Jews, White-genocide or fking Constantinople, do you have any idea how ridiculous you are, we simply can't take you serious. So fuck off, the adults are in charge now, go cry with David Duke and Richard (puppet) Spencer.

(((Netherlands)))

twitter.com/hautedamn88/status/816007972052733956

Bill Mitchell lied about being part of Trump's campaign publicly. When challenged by Trump's campaign he told them to fuck off.

twitter.com/ViktorLePen/status/816040075461066752

He shat on Jared Wyand.

twitter.com/obamination12/status/816095131363381249

Supported Jeb! in the primaries.

twitter.com/VendettaVidame/status/816015600963219456

Called a woman a "Nazi" and tried to get her fired.

>(((we)))

Who is this "we", shill?

Normies don't have to. They will follow suit as the overton window shifts. The intellectuals really only have to know.

I don't follow twitter like some lunatic, i simply find the White Nationalist extremely ridiculous and you guys act like a SJW cult all afraid of being called a cuck.

Go play some minecraft

Yeah, we don't have homeless vets, don't act moral american you're the one who don't care about your own people.

So you're fine with women in your country being enslaved.

The normal trump supporters who don't support White nationalism,.

They're not, trust me. And i oppose Islam. Women Enslaved ? are you fking serious ???

How do you prevent your country from becoming majority muslim with your tiny birth rate? Your country will turn into Lebanon if you don't do anything.
You have to deport and repatriate them.

By adults do you mean the boomers? They are dying off, fuck off.

Holy fuck, he supported Jeb, wow... and then he says he is not a cuckservative.

No it's not, yeah Islam is annoying but there is a big populist up-rise, we can deal with Islam.
Also the Birth-rate among Muslims is getting lower.

So only White nationalists voted for Trump, you gotta be kidding me right. You argue like a idiot.

>white separatists
Wait what the fuck? It's "separatists" now?
What exactly are they "separating" from? Cuckold society? Globalism? A cash grab guised as a "political revolution" from a fat old jew?

Since when did wanting to restore your country to it's former glory become known as "separatist"??

This is politics. Why is anyone surprised?

No you won't be able to "deal" with islam if you hold that attitude. Your civilization is WEAK. Its ripe for takeover. Your ancestors despise you.

He was talking about boomers and not about (not implying) "Trump and white nationalists". Nice try at loaded question, and a complete strawman logic.

And also, Ad Hominem "You argue like a idiot"

>people on Sup Forums trashing a faggot
>you take it seriously

Sup Forums has one motive. To shitpost for keks. If you assume there is any other motive than you're a raging faggot and don't belong here

Nice try.

>implying I was quoting something
>implying it isn't a fallacy to disregard the argument by simply implying its a falsehood with no further elaboration on why the argument is false

As I quote what he said (and not you, as your ID says you're a joiner), "You argue like a idiot". As typical it is it can't be seen as a justification of changing the topic from one form to another just to seclude the guy from having a nice argument.

"I has post anime, I has winz"

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/816669578256388096

kek

Here is to hoping cancer wins the third time.

>a bunch of alt right babbies are upset nobody wants to associate with their ideology

You realize you are becoming controlled opposition which directly harms your movement, right? You cant fight the kike media machine because you are small game comparatively. You have to be subversive, intelligent, and effective. You and your (((leader))) Cuck Spencer are antithetical to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=IctD9l4F-ag

Disregarding the tendency on Sup Forums to call anyone and everyone a faggot or idiot etc.

The user's quote "You argue like a idiot" would just as well be interpreted as meaning "Your argument lacks a solid logical foundation, in such you are foolish for believing the argument you provided lends anything to validating your beliefs." In such, the user's phrase was a clever combination of both insulting the other user while also informing him that his post lacked a sufficient counter-thesis, you should have realized this. Of course, I can't say the Netherlands user's argument was very good either, but that's irrelevant. Its just silly to call someone out for ad hominems on Sup Forums since nobody cares if one user thinks another is a dumbass /autism

>replying to me twice
Implying you're butthurt
Implying animeposting doesn't win the argument

Mitchell is literally controlled opposition though. He's controlled by the neocons, who kowtow to the democrats.

>train
>tires

i don't even know who this faggot is

This.

E-celeb bullshit or TV/Radio-celeb bullshit. But let's destry him anyways, Pepe shows no mercy.

He's on our side moron.

Fuck off Bill, you are done, go suck Jebs cock.

Seems like a neocon fuckwit to me.
I don't even have to look into to know he's sucking Zionist cock.

Lmao, ain't defending him 100%, but don't be butthurt because he's 90% Sup Forums, and dislikes a frog mascot. Be an adult.

dis was reply to this sry

So hes controlled by kike neocons, and you are controlled by kike neoliberals.

Good job faggot.

He's going to call your boss on you

He fought the frog and the frog won
He fought the frog and the frog won

Now we just wait to see what horrible things the frog has for him.
Don't start none, won't be none.
Thus is the way of Kek and his avatars.

The green frog is peaceful
Death to those who insult the green frog

He was literally a Jeb supporter before Trump kicked his ass. That should tell you everything, now gtfo this board normie scum.

Looks like siding with Cernovich has been deleterious to his health. He looks like a homeless man who hasn't slept in days. Not a good look. Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1LY8Wzbig

Nope, prefer Trump honestly. Let's chill on the friendly fire. Ted complyin' Cruz introduced (along with Rubio) a term limits amendment. This should be the priority.

HIS FUCKING FACE MAKES ME MAD

This fucker started this and he is everything we hate, he is the epitome of a cuckservative. I want his life ruin. Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

>initiate shekel protection mode

Not his biggest fan or defender. Let's meme term limits in.

They knew exactly what it was.

He's also apologized about Pepe btw.

This. Cucks OUT.

The bigger picture here is that the cuckservative/GOPe wing are trying to edge the more rightwing groups out.

They're being pretty successful at it so far.

twitter.com/mitchellvii

Ok kid time to get off /pol for a bit you just sound like a complete faggot at this point.

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/816685909001244672

What proof do you have of that m8? I've been following Bill for a year and he seems like a normal do-gooder Republican. Not a Neo-Con.

He's anti-illegal immigration which is #1 on the list for shit that has to stop. All this racism shit needs to stay here. Yes we can secretly dream of a beautiful white nation but that just isn't going to happen in the US any time soon. In Europe it's more realistic and only if Trump helps them uncuck themselves.

Focus on the things that matter immediately, not some pipe dream. Build wall, deport monkey, repeal that fucking immigration act that favors 3rd worlders. Then whites will start to repopulate and we can go from there.

All you stupid fucks pushing racism and white nationalism on normies are too autistic to be interacting with humans on twitter or whatever and need to focus on counting heads in Hillary rally photos.

>implying this whole white nationalism push wasn't started by kike shills to weaken/divide

FOCUS NIGGERS

nice paragraphs

"PlannedParenthood is hardest on the unborn who were planning on living..." Bill Mitchell. Cool it on the friendly fire.