Would you rather kill all the niggers in the world or all the Jews in the world?

Would you rather kill all the niggers in the world or all the Jews in the world?

Since (((they))) are behind everything...

nigs

jews are good folks that just want to give out loans with reasonable interest rates cmon fellas

Hi Mr. Goldstein.

The joos. You have to treat the cause of the disease first.

I'd rather find a non-violent solution, like segregation for example.

I'd be fine with blacks living amongst themselves. Their current state of recklessness among the youth is mostly (((their))) fault

Kill all the whites instead. Biggest hedonists and apathetic people on the planet. Fuck them

Came here to post this.

>Sueve

Jews. 10/10 times.

da jus

I choose the White Genocide

>Potato nigger still mad that no one believes he's white
Classic

Kill nobody, just deport them to Israel and Africa so that they can live with their own people (taking power from the jews).

Jews are the worst.

Niggers and Muslims is above them

The Jew is a curse upon humanity.

you think your gonna be welcomed back to the old gang, your american like a traitor nazi. just like us, you filthy fuck, you probly the poor french or english without a family forced over, forced to fuck and now there's you, hope your gramps was worth the 10 gold old king gave to have him.

Jews without a shadow of a doubt

Jews easily, it's not even a debate here.

Jews without a doubt
witout all their propaganda we wouldnt feel guilty about getting rid of the rest of the garbage

Jews are the cause
niggers/muds/sjw's are the effect

Definitely the Jews so that way white people can become the new Jews and ignore the hypocrisy.

The jews are not atleast agressive irl.

You communicate your thoughts like a low IQ chimp. Were you literally shaking when you typed this post?

They are subhuman. They are the scum of the Earth. When you talk about Jews, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity.

A

You don't know who's the real treat
Jews are just their puppets

Jews. They are destroyers of superior cultures. They invented cultural marxism for exactly that purpose.

Not mutually exclusive you fucking kike

Nigs.
Eventually something will pop up to pick up where jews left off but if nigs are gone they lose their strongest degenerate influence. I'm also going under the assumption this kill mixed nigs too.

Niggers.

>get rid of a billion nigger
>whole continent of prime unused land available for whites
come on now, easy choice