/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General - back to work edition

Sick of all the cancerous threads here so I'm gonna try and stimulate Sup Forums back into action.

Starting off with George Webb's latest video.

youtu.be/w9zyaHDfrB0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YuLs9VIf55U
youtu.be/ivw8v4a1gAs
youtu.be/vam6qxfQrgA
youtu.be/qlLN2wUaXwA
youtu.be/NjnAcacvsOA
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
youtu.be/7T7o5BhARTY
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/816701255666040832
foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Litigation_F-2016-07895_5
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_5/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06133892/C06133892.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desirée_Rogers
pastebin.com/72mEkAmY
abagond.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/marie-lavaeau/
youtu.be/kk0tcW6DWUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of his videos contain really damning stuff so it's no wonder lots have been taken down.

To bring you up to speed on what this is all about.

Part 1 youtu.be/YuLs9VIf55U

Feel free to post link from old threads as I dont have them at the moment

Part 2 youtu.be/ivw8v4a1gAs

Bump.

>is /cfg/ back?

Bumping for truth.

bump

It is if we can fight all the cancerous nigger dick threads

So am I correct to assume /cfg/ died when CIA memed "Assange is dead, all his leaks are fake"?

That was a pretty clever psyop and you all fell for it. Back to square one.

We won the election and Pizzagate appeared. Pizzagate took my attention for a couple days and then /cfg/ took a break. Not sure of the exact timeline.

Day 70 Part 1youtu.be/vam6qxfQrgA

If you haven't seen these videos it is recommended to watch them. Keep coming back to give us bump.

We must make israel stronger. America needs to support israel more

Timely reminder not to reply to shills

Day 70 Part 2 youtu.be/qlLN2wUaXwA

bump

Day 70 Part 3 youtu.be/NjnAcacvsOA

Bump.

Fond memories.

.bmp

>/cfg/ bread
morning britbong.
hadn't seen this patch before, nice

I enjoyed the meme production capacity of the election's /cfg/.
It's been a short while, yet far too long.

So where has /cfg/ moved on to?

MAGA

indeed

Excellent /cfg/ summary.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Epstein to investigators:
In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

It could be. It's a goddamn treasure trove of corruption evidence. The documentary Clinton Cash just a fraction of their doings and it was still enough to implicate the Clinton's as absolute monsters.

The child trafficking evidence we really need is probably intertwined into the CF, as well.

It's a slush fund. FOR GRIFTERS.

@105617346
oy veyyyyyy

WEW

JIDF really is back with a bang. But think of this, would Epstein have given the same answer if the question was directed at him alone? With out the prior association of Trump, I mean.

plz no (you) for the humble merchant

Idk, but you tell me:

Why little girls who participated in a party with trump and epstein accused BOTH of them raping them?

shoo shoo

Morning leaf

Have you seen the video in the OP yet?

Trump already made Sup Forums a zionist board because of his extreme pro-Israel views.

I have never seen a US president being so extreme about supporting israel. he might give us even more money in "financial aid"

George Webbs stuff is crying out to be memed

I've seen a few user try to create threads on his videos but they seem to get slid hard.

>Sup Forums
>zionist board

Look at the catalog.
I have never seen Sup Forums having so many zionist pro israel threads.

Trump successfully converts the alt right into pro israel zionists. just like how he converted the opinions of everyone about russia

Not yet but I will.

New video now up

Day 73 youtu.be/7T7o5BhARTY

>JIDF + /leftypol/ shilling in full effect
>proof that Sup Forums is a zionist board
never change, Shlomo

I don't know, moshi. Maybe Trump did bang one of Epsteins teens when he was younger. If he really did, we'd have been inundated with it before the general election. So, it's a weak claim. Like all the other weak claims that blew away in the wind.

Sup, Ivan. Still scared?

Remember when Sup Forums hated russia and called russians dirty communists? now it all changed and Sup Forums became pro russia because of trump

Give it a few months. everyone here will be zionist israel supporters thanks to trump.

You should seriously consider allying yourself with the nazis. After all, they're the only reason Israel exists and they were originally trying to give you a homeland, one outside of their own.

this place is fluid and people rarely stay for long

>UUOOOHHHHHHH

Who are you?

>Sup Forums HATED Russia
I don't remember that. Sounds like it was just unknowing stereotyping.

Aaand now I look like a paid shill.

the B half to our humble merchant visitor, yes

Bumping for the Goons with Israel proxies. Hurr durr fat american SJWs are scurry amirite

Clinton Cash is what got the FBI investigation into CF going in the first place right?

bump

371 NEW emails released through litigation

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/816701255666040832

foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Litigation_F-2016-07895_5

You know what to do lads

Bump

More than likely. More public conversation is what created the pressure.

looks like ms skellington needs a burger

>Remember when Sup Forums hated russia and called russians dirty communists?

Let's get back in business, Anons. Just b/c we won the election doesn't mean we should forget all the crap these shills did. Now that our political goal has been met, we're going to work for justice.

is this real or shopped?

Nice try. The oldest fag here did not post when Russians were communists.

Why are you guys still doing this

See Watch the videos linked above and start digging into the newly released emails

Bump. Let's roll.

Oh well why not. I got some time.

Because she isn't dead yet.

But really it's because there is a massive network that still needs exposin.

And because since hilldog will be at the inauguration, I would love to get the biggest 'lock her up' chant going right in her face.

>that video break down
>4:30
So he says that lots of money didn't go into the actual development of the F35.

Now we have trump saying the F35 is way to expensive and he wants cheaper jets.

What is actually happening, is that Trump admin is trying to cut off the money siphoning routes of these CIA 'cut out' organizations, like the Clinton Foundation.

Go, Trump. They really are trying to make a difference by fighting them on the inside.

That's what I was thinking too. Maybe he's alot more diplomatic than people give him credit for.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_5/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06133892/C06133892.pdf

>I saw Desiree tonight and she told me she would like to "help the
>Clinton Foundation, especially in Haiti."

What did she mean by this?

>is this real or shopped?
pic related

>Desiree
Desiree Rogers?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desirée_Rogers

The subject of the email is "DESIREE ROGERS" so yeah its probably her.

>cigars
Holy kek, how's it going swissbro?

It's weird because I saw an 'original' one other time. Just once. It was a normal first name but I can't remember the name. Maybe the cfg is real and the other one was a an edit.

Hey bro, I'm doing fine.
What about you?

>What about you?
Hanging in there, working on some personal shit, getting a job after too many months of NEET life, considering some newer projects and stuff. Waiting for the next happening

Reminder to boycott everything in this list as they donated to the Clintons:

pastebin.com/72mEkAmY

Sounds pretty good lad. Congratulations on getting that job.
For me it's just the usual stuff, work, family and stupid ideas to waste money on.
i agree a nice happening is overdue.

>Girl scouts of the USA

Epstein recruiting ground

cfg vets probably already know this, but i just found out.
Diane Reynolds is an alias of Chelsea Clinton

Bump

found this garbage

>Marie Laveau was a descendant of wealthy “gens de couleur libre” in NOLA where many who left Haiti and the other French Caribbean Colonies as refugees for France, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Louisiana or elsewhere flourished. Others, however, remained in Haiti and played an influential role in Haiti’s liberation too bad with the later descendants adding to Haiti’s misery.

>Desiree Rogers claims she is a descendant of the Glapion Family and that Madame Laveau is a relative.

>Marie Laveau (c. 1801-1881), also written as Laveaux, was the most famous voodoo queen of New Orleans.

abagond.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/marie-lavaeau/

New Video

Day 73 Part 2 youtu.be/kk0tcW6DWUA

Bump.

Though I'm am fairly certain agencies called off the email investigation to focus on the CF (RICO protocol hints at that) these threads are most likely monitored closely for new leads.

God speed anons, let's make 2017 a year of justice.