Are any of you guys MGTOW?

Are any of you guys MGTOW?

MGTOWs are worst than feminists.

I am post pill but I'm not finding a woman and having kids with her, what the fuck

MGTOW is pure fucking cringe. If you honestly think every single woman is a hyper feminist that can't wait to swindle you out of money you need to get out more.

I don't have testicles, either. It's hard isn't it.

Yes i am gay

Ama

t. roastie

How does it feel having a deformity?

How?

MRA and MGTOW have good points but the way they go about it is stupid. The whole male hookup culture that's loosely associated with it is bad too because they treat women as disposable sex holes and then get upset when women do the same to me.

I asked you how they're "worst[sic] than feminists", user.

What's that?

No. I'm not into (((that)))

Well it's partly predicated on the idea that if enough men go about it women will be forced to change their ways, but you're never going to get enough men to follow it and women will just keep going for Chads and niggers.

not by choice

No, MGTOW dislike how women can use men as disposable wallets which are still expected to grant money to her, and forced to do so through the all-powerful arm of the state.

I don't think they think that user (the smart ones at least). They just think a lot of women are whores.

That being said, Women are different than us. They don't have the same thought process. Something that seems acceptable to you might be absolutely untolerable to a woman and vice-versa. They're not doing it consciously.

Yes, and that makes it worst than feminism because...

You pointing out some inate flaws doesn't answer my question.

>If you honestly think every single woman is a hyper feminist that can't wait to swindle you out of money you need to get out more.

A fucking burger talking sense, what's going on today.

I'm incel and ronery but I don't blame women

You don't hate a dog for barking, or the sun for rising

I know I just need to put myself out there, and I don't. It's my fault, not theirs.

MGTOW are either old faggots that were boring, shitty husbands and blame their wives entirely for leaving them, ugly autists that women show no interest in, or men that got their heart broken for the first time.

No, because I'm actually attractive enough to get laid with relative ease.

>If you honestly think every single woman is a hyper feminist that can't wait to swindle you out of money you need to get out more.

They might not be "hyper feminist" but even the traditionalist women just want the gold.

Flip a coin, one side is happiness (when you're not being nagged) the other is losing everything that you've ever worked for, while she lives in the lap of luxury and turns your children against you.

It's only 9"
but I wouldn't call it a deformity

Whoever wrote that infograph is absolutely wrong about women and lacks life experience

>They might not be "hyper feminist" but even the traditionalist women just want the gold.

My wife is much richer than me and married me when I was broke. Grow up kiddo.

You can still use women as the disposable sex-holes they wish to be and still be a MGTOW.

In fact MGTOW is just taking women at their word when they say that they need a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

Then she wants something else from you.

She wants love, loyalty, respect, and my cock.

I used to be but then I realized that the white race was worth saving

nothing wrong with mgtow

once you get past the sex, women are just a big drain

Yes. Let's save the white race with a woman who will be on the pill until she's 35 and drops potatoes.

more than 50% of white women voted for Trump

Thank you and have a nice day.

>I used to be but then I realized that the white race was worth saving

Which spurred you to take up biomedical engineering or microbiology to contribute to the development of pic related, removing one of the biggest causes behind our civilization's problems - right?

You do know Trump isn't a white supremacist, right?

He's at least not anti-white.

I agree that women these days have problems, but I don't think they're beyond redemption

>women voted for someone who isn't explicitly anti-white, that means they want to save the white race
That's stretching it, mate.

"redpill" didnt originate from "the matrix"

mgtow is one of (((their))) tricks, goyim

conclusion: gas yourself

Anyone who thinks free trade benefits both sides is disgusting is the true redpill

Where did it come from then?

MGTOW is a totally rational action in the current dating scene.

Women want your resources, frame it out you want.

"total recall" with arnold, burger

This kike bullshit again? How triggered does this pic make you, juden faggot?

Alice in wonderland you fucking teenage faggot.

I've obtained 2D enlightenment.

Nah I'm not autistic.

I'm level 1, was verging on 2 but then got a gf

only if you want to allow mixed babies and hate your nation.

>having to use a stock photo because real existing functioning families have become such a rarity

There's no blue pill in Total Recall.

There's no red or blue pill in Alice in Wonderland.

I'm MGTOW and nofap fuck feminists

No they ain't, but good try.

Here I'm sad with my love life so I willl just give up and make sure my iq is never passed on.
If you don't at least attempt at dating a couple months each year or so if you just throw in the towel you are seriously losing the chance to ever let your name live on.
Faggots are doing more than you guys cause while they aren't producing either at least they get laid. lawl

>Goys go their own way
Good job, you've failed the one thing you were supposed to do in life: Procreate.

Nothing about having white babies ensures they'll be nationalists considering divorce statistics and our school systems.

You're more likely to be spawning more useful idiots.

newsflash turbovirgin, women want your money

You're also meant to ensure your own survival.

MGTOW and Feminism are both Rohrshach tests.

If you're complaining about women being parasites, it's likely because you let some woman take advantage of you.

>useful idiot
Stop using shitty buzzwords you've adopted from instagram.

Which means nothing if you don't pass on your genes. Unless you've found a way to become immortal, I guess.

does being a gayfag count?

Well you may have a mental illness but you are probably happier than these mgtow faggot quitters.

MGTOW is a Jew plot to reduce white/white relationships therefore thining the herd of the white race.

Just like feminism, it turn the genders against each other and makes fertility rates plummet.

>MGTOW is a Jew plot

Oh jews, is there anything you can't Poz?

MGTOWs are people claiming to win at a game by not playing it

Coward scum.

>putting pics of your kids on Sup Forums
that's so stupid it should be illegal

So women want nothing to do with me because of a jew plot?

I thought it was just because I am unattractive?

>when your life is ruined and every day is a struggle no to just put a gun on your mouth and pull he trigger
>but a least you're not a MGTOW loser lol

Besides me not saying that you should, I doubt you have any.

>Good job, you've failed the one thing you were supposed to do in life: Procreate.

Whenever i need to deal with women i just get really high first. For some reason theyre all really touchy and talkative with me when im stoned

This might be a huge shock to you, but not everybody ejaculates into a sock. Most people do it into vaginas. And if you do that enough, eventually you have kids.

Stay triggered faggot.

Well, if they're so great, how come they're dead?

>That being said, Women are different than us. They don't have the same thought process. Something that seems acceptable to you might be absolutely untolerable to a woman and vice-versa. They're not doing it consciously.

The reality is that people are different and the way people think tends to differ dramatically based on a lot of factors most of them non-genetic. It's the environment that influences people and does so from the cradle to grave, not even siblings grow up in the same environment because the fact alone that the other one is older or even slightly different reshapes the environment from his or her perspective.

Besides we are constantly being manipulated through the media either directly or indirectly on how to live our lives and how to think. Women are especially vulnerable to this because their cultural environment steers them away from "boyish" interests towards more "girlish" stuff filled with stupid commercially established values and expectations on how they should look, behave and think.

Dwell in to this rabid hole and you just might learn to understand people and their environment a lot better.

Nah i enjoy my gf looking up at me while she chokes on my cock then rides me im gonna marry this bitch. it doesnt hurt tht shes more old fashioned and family oriented.

I understand the concept, but like I said I doubt you have any.

No need to be so hostile, because if you do have any you must be a shitty father spending your time rather here than with them.

Pretty much.

Girls have been brought up by (((Disney))) & Co constantly bombarding their little minds into thinking they are a princess and deserve nothing but the best.

They then go to one of the two paths.

Can't be a Chad's wife because bad stock, at least have a Chad for the night. Aka busted slut route.

Continue on the special snowflake path, invent a gender, become a feminist. Hatred of own race and culture. Never reproduce.

You're saying you're less attractive than this abomination?

Unless you're hideously deformed you should be able to score a 6/10 plain Jane.

Even if you're unattractive physically you should be mentally stimulating or successful in your field.

Of course MGTOW is easier than hitting the gym, eating right, working on your own business and becoming cultured. Same way feminism is easier than watching your waistline, controlling your body odor and not giving into the basest and most self destructive desires.

>There's no blue pill in Total Recall.
The blue pill is staying in the implied virtual world.

I did all of this in one day tbqh

I'm only here for the keks and fast news.

Statistics would point out that your in the minority there brah.

Good for you but thinking that women want your resources is not a reason to say "grow up kiddo"

You got a good one.. Congrats, but if you can't see the obvious disproportionate amount of bullshit women out there.. Maybe it's time you opened your eyes a little..

I've shown some mgtow stuff to a feminist. She told me feminists wanted the exact same thing as them.
So, MGTOW are simply sexist male feminist.

>you're a coward if you don't play va banque
>>>(You)

Bullshit men can only attract bullshit women. Pretending that men are all perfect and women are all rotten is immature.
For the sake of simplicity, lets say half of men and women are fat and stupid and half are copetant and emotionally mature.
Like will eventually find like with some exceptions.

What I am getting at is that if you can only find shitty women, you should ask yourself are you a shitty man.

Fact: all women view all men as disposable resources to provide them with comfort, resources, protection and money.

You are ignoring reality if you think men are the cause of MGTOW or the men's rights movement.

Anecdotal evidence aside, what did you show that person?

>all these cuckolds

Ive probably got some shittyness to me, but you've got to be 12 to think that that there is only 2 kinds of people out there.

I a couple degrees in economics, what I've learned is that incentives are the only things that actually drive us.

This is the same with relationships (at its base).. As men we want access to women's reproductive capabilities, women want access to our resources in order to comfortably spit out babies.. It's not hard to figure out here brah.

The issue comes when you add feminism and gynocentric laws to the mix.. The playing field shifts and it becomes illogical to for men to make babies w these cunts..

Again, look at the stats.. The gynocentric laws that are passed, marriages are down, birth rates among educated men are down.. Don't be such a cuck.. Get off the plantation..

>top left one

>For the sake of simplicity.
I did say that.

>Men primarily want access to vagina
Found one of your problems.

Good post, Kristian.

I intend to find myself a beautiful woman who I will marry. I will kick her ass once in a while to make sure she stays in line, but otherwise care and provide for her.

Hey anons that are arguing against MGTOW, are any of you married? Post a photo of your wedding rings.

HAHA

well memed

Im only 30 and she is only 23. No marriage yet. I do plan to buy a house using her parents money in the next two years tho.

Almost! But no. Difference is that I don't spend all day online obsessing and bitching and crying about women. There is something seriously wrong with the MWGTOW "movement".

I agree with this.

I've been reading the trends and it spells depopulation.

Its mostly guys who got fucked over in a divorce. They arnt really dumb they just didnt plan their life well. I feel sorry for them.

>tfw we never married
>tfw she made more money than me, hence I never had to pay a dime
>tfw some other guy is raising my kid
Nigga you don't understand: I've won this game.