IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

>US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

archive.is/JPuLu

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/372602-lithuania-us-special-forces/
archive.is/JPuLu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the sun

What aggression?

Fake aggression that CNN says is real.

rt.com/news/372602-lithuania-us-special-forces/

We all know Spetsnaz can take out navy seal

absolutely habbening, go burgers

i support ya

Hacking everything probably. Or maybe it's because they're so white and privileged it's viewed as some sort of macromicroaggression for them just to exist?

comfy

>EU army building up
US has been staging arms in Lithuania since 2015

LOL

Stay comfy doggo, its gonna be an intresting year.

>the eternally butthurt pole

Fuck off. We're full.

It's like Battlefield 3 where our countries are going to war with each other but irl Patriots and Ruskies are bros.

God damn 1984 is fucking uncanny sometimes.

maybe.. they should have staged legs as well.

*badapshhh*

ANY DAY NOW
WATCH THE SKIES
I'm so thrilled you guys :3

True.

Seriously, though.
Nothing is going to happen.

quads. thread is over lezs go home. nothin happening.

praise kek

>eastern europe
>white

Does Kek will it?

>He added that many former Eastern Bloc countries are “scared to death” of Russia and that the vulnerable states are “desperate” for America’s leadership.
>“scared to death”
>“desperate”
What did they mean by those quotation marks?

Even though Russia has been looming over us ever since the Soviet era, it's not like we're in constant fear or anything. There are constantly both Russian forces and NATO/US forces dicking around the border and pretty sure the cause of this is an infinite dicking cycle where one force moves near the border and pulls back, the other one reacts and moves in and back, then the other one does the same and etc etc.

I can't even find any local news of this latest "aggression". If it is somewhere, it is not important enough to be on the front page. Our Postimees talks about security guards being hired into one of our universities.

Nigga please.

Onigger is determined to brew up a pot of trouble for Trump to take the fall for.

>I like CNN
Nigger

awww man i even put pants on for this shit

MY DAD WORKS IN A RADAR BASE IN NEAR YORKSHIRE AND HE JUST PHONED ME TO HAVE A CHAT AND HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME

HE NEVER EVER HAS SAID THAT

I AM SCARED

Russians are the niggers of the white race

>rt

how is this news? army's 173rd airborne brigade has been training with lithuanian soldiers for a long time now. plus army SF are all over the place, anyway.

tell putin he is a qt shortstack for me

Its a win/win for America. We become the only super power, and we import Russian women (who are refugees) to the states.

Cheers for ww3

Yes. However, anybody with at least a tablespoon of a brain would know that all the fearmongering is done by greedy people.

Nato member: boo-hoo Russia is so strong = gib more monys for us to embezzle.
Nato report: boo-hoo Russian tank is so strong = gib moneys for research (and embezzlement)

y didnt he say something useful like get into a fucking shelter. laaaaaaaarping

Its just a prank bro, he doesnt really love you.

Im sorry comrade, prepare to be killed.

Bullshit

Is Obama /ourguy/?

he had a homo experience on base, an since then he is opening up even more

The digits haven't supported this prediction- Kek feels our vision will come into focus elsewhere

He knows you're gay.

>What did they mean by those quotation marks?

Nice tits dog

mvpstacs checkum

hes leaving your mother for a 19 year old. Trannie. Who you should call 'Mummie' from now on - please.

Ha! No.

He's behind too many proxies. Can't reach him.

read the comments on the article.
deranged wingnut kids

>legs on the ground
I think that's what this article is about gramps.

NOW MY MUM IS CRY AND PUTTING TINS OF BEANS IN CUPBOARD UNDER STAIRS

We don't know shit about special forces. As long as 99% of their missions are kept secret we have to assume that most of the known special forces in first world countries are on the same level and get their job done.

Russia keeps provoking WW3. There'll come a point when it's enough, Russia, Obongo warned you!

Praise kek

Putin has the Ark of Gabriel

>watch me start ww3 before jan 20th

>hot refugee women

Watch all feminist and leftists girls be against immigration suddenly

Your parents are getting divorced kiddy, years of therapy and SSRI's will fix you up good.

haha, oh wow.

nato should be scrapped, it's a threat to world peace.

is this why trump thinks nato members should pay up? so us can have it's pissing contest with russia?

Kek

10/10

Sup Forums like always taking clickbait seriously.

Can't beat those digis.

So Alex Jones is not on air today.
He's got PJW on... what does he know??

The only way some ppl will ever feel safe is with a gun to everyone's head

fuck you!

Goddammit, can't they stop Obama from pushing World War III? We expell their diplomats, pootie leaves ours alone, King nigger pushes troops to the border. WTF. Russia could attempt to have us sanctioned (not that it would happen) but it could set a precedent and groundwork to actually sanction us. Obongo needs to just be thrown out, he's just fucking everything up on his way out. I guess the healthcare than nobody could afford being repealed was just the last straw.

Stopping him explicitly would be intolerant.

goodbye poland enjoy the light show

>archive.is/JPuLu

nooo leave Poland alone! they were just starting to take care of their Muslim problem.

oh shit

You guys ready for the show?

>tfw born too late to see poland getting invaded but right in time to see it getting invaded again

My dad works at Area 51. He called to tell me he my mom and him are getting a divorce because of Russian hackers.

>The Sun

>the moon

let's fucking end this, try ur luck

It's just a game though.

>and the stars.

GO, RUSSIA, GO!

digits for london getting nuked

It's time for the second season of FAKE NEWS PRANK : GONE DEADLY

POO

It's time, to throw some curry logs, in the designated street.

Also, WWIII is dangerously close.

re-rolling untill it happens

>bongo be's as much of a bigger he can before he leaves office.

Let me help you out.

roll

>Germany pretends to know what the outside world's news is despite being the most heavily censored country in the world to keep Germans from rising up

I'm a namefag and even I know you're more a fag

Good effort.

Make it Berlin next time.

Thanks ameribro.

Ukraine, Syria, Georgia, Poland, Prussia, Afghanistan, Turkey, Korea, Japan...

Oh right. This is Sup Forums. Russia dindu nuffin.

You guys will be the front why the fuck would you want this

kek wills it