Whats up with the "tattoo=tough" mentality? Is it tied with insecurity? Whats your opinion on tattoos Sup Forums?

Whats up with the "tattoo=tough" mentality? Is it tied with insecurity? Whats your opinion on tattoos Sup Forums?

Get it if you want it. This isnt the 70s anymore. The stigma is long gone. Just don't go complaning when you are out job seeking

Obama is a retarded nigger who belongs in gitmo

Nobody thinks that people with tattoos are tough anymore. Everybody has them. Get a tattoo if you want one, if you don't then don't.

I got 2 when i was 16 on on my back and forearm cant even see them unless im wearing a t shirt i dont care as long as there not visible or brightly colored

LOL stay mad on the internet faggot.

Degenerate. Immediate indicator that someone doesn't make long term decisions well.

Don't date anyone with tattoos (unless your goal is just to fuck then dump), don't hire anyone with tattoos that can't be/aren't covered up during the job interview

Getting a tattoo used to mean you were an outcast when nobody would give you a job if you had one. It implied you were a manly bad ass criminal or sailor or something.

It doesn't mean shit anymore now that middle class art students get covered in them.

>The stigma is long gone

it's not, the purpose of tattoos is to attempt to fill a void in your sense of self worth

they are degenerate, because your body is perfect, so anything you do to improve it denies the perfection of your natural state,

not many people who deny nature and succeed, which explains the whole sailers criminals and hookers thing quite a bit, the new people getting them aren't any different from the old people

The stigma is in full force. Same with gauges and piercings. Good.

if they can be covered by a long shirt for an interview or something it doesn't really matter, tattoos on hands, neck or head are not something i would ever get

Supposedly people wear them outwardly to show confidence in their " alternative" lifestyle, but ironically it makes them appear even more insecure about their vapid spergalicious life.

It's like an old school version of fat acceptance, except with some commitment and artistic merit.

I don't give a fuck honestly unless it's used as part of the wearer's identity, used to see it on dating profiles

>I'M TATTOOED AND PIERCED IF YOU CAN"T HANDLE THAT etc.,

Tattoos are for white trash and devil worshipers.

>Whats up with the "tattoo=tough" mentality?
is this really still a thing? everyone and their dog has a tattoo now

Fuck off, drawfag

The fad has passed, don't get any tattoos. Big tattoos hurt after a few hours of work being done on them, so if you can take it you must have a decent pain threshold. They used to make nice conversation pieces when less people had them, but since EVERYONE has three no one shows them off any more. A tattoo is just a personal statement that only your SO is gonna care about, and even then, not much.
Only absolutely retarded people get face tattoos. Period.

Tatoos look trashy because they are.
>b-but muh unique piece of art!

Yeah, fuck off. No one cares about your self expression. Tats all have that same gross washed-out blue/green color anyways. You're not special, cool, trendy, or tough.

This guy gets it.

Tats are tied with gangs/criminal enterprises and military. That's why.

I guess cause they were used by sailors and soldiers some people still perceive them that way but nowadays they don't even mean anything. They are usually just cringeworthy

Tattoos have been around for as long as humans have been around. I hate retards like you who think they are a new thing and a "fad."

It's good to know none of you low test betas will ever say anything irl. Just keep shitposting your life away on here blaming da jews.

t. tattooed thermonuclear faggot

t. turbofag that fell for the inked Jewish fad

tattoos are nasty

I associate them with slutty women who I'd want to have a fling with. Definitely not mother material though.

this

Hmm. Really makes my noggin go joggen

not an argument. Keep circlejerking about them though if it makes you feel better. And for the record I don't have any tattoos. I will be getting them after my deployment ends.

This. I have no tattoos and will only consider women without them. Have had bad experiences with tattooed females in the past.

degenerate. lowlife. scummy.

>I honestly didn't know that I could be any more disgusted by tats

>Have had bad experiences with tattooed females in the past.
It's a disturbing trend.

You and Obama are retarded niggers who belong in gitmo

I think it's stupid. But everybody is free to do whatever they want with their bodies.

Indeed, many now are staring to tattoed before 18, it's like a spreading disease.

Because tatoos, in some tribes are seen as a passage in to manhood. An also modern day gansters an wanna be tough guys get them, I'm sure some of it is associated with insecurity, some for culture some for bullshit

This screenshot explains everything. Everytime I see a younger guy or girl covered in tatoo's I can't help but look down on them. They almost always have some kind of Napoleon complex, and/or got their head stuck up their ass.

this.
I don't give a fuck what people do to themselves otherwise

>Tattoos have been around for as long as humans have been around.

This is true for certain cultures, but I'm guessing that if your on Sup Forums you're probly just some white guy from the burbs.

>I hate retards like you who think they are a new thing and a "fad."

Stop projecting bullshit, no one has ever said the the culture of tat's are a fad. But whiney faggots like you getting them are certainty a fad.

>It's good to know none of you low test betas will ever say anything irl.

We probly won't because I doubt you hang out with anybody other than other edgy tatoo fag's anyway.

>Just keep shitposting your life away on here blaming da jews.

Will do thanks.

The Culture of Belligerence is everywhere with us today - and it was not always this way. Today, it is the norm to be tatooe'd like a criminal, to be pierced like a circus side-show freak, to dress as though you just left an armed robbery, and to project an image of toughness, meanness, and criminality.

Tattoos on my forearms,shoulders,chest and back.I did not have any trouble to find a job if you do not chose something like secret services or special forces they dont give a fuck.If you want one get one.

I really don´t give a fuck.

I´ve hanged out with people who have had their faces tattooed. Some of these guys were in Bandidos and other Motorcycle scene so they probably won´t get any other "job" either.

But it´s kinda sad everybody has them these days. Also the new tattoos are way too accurate pieces of art etc.

Seen some cool shit on old school ex-prison guys. Some faded big tittied viking woman wielding sword etc. with faded colors. Always put a smile on my face.

Tattoos are easy to explain, especially if you have ever known people with a lot of them.

They are a sign of a person desperately seeking an identity. Most people with prominent tattoos have no other qualities that make them stand out as individuals. It's not much different than a person with a lot of bumper stickers. It's a cry for attention.

It's not just a "stigma" that causes employers not to hire people with ridiculous tattoos - tattoos are people unknowingly advertising a very specific character defect.

Who the fuck cares

Shitting on people that have tattoos on the internet is a waste of time

Never change Sup Forums

Also, vikings and other ancient cultures had tattoos. What now?

Tumblr.jpg

Do you even know where you are? All Sup Forums ever does is shit on people who are different from us. Now please GTFO.

>they are degenerate, because your body is perfect, so anything you do to improve it denies the perfection of your natural state,
came here to post this

Western europe:
Punks wore tattoos
Soft-punk became mainstream
Tattoos became mainstream

Eastern europe:
Criminals have tats
I am a gopnik

Jewish conspiracy Gay lobby abloo bloo

I have a lot of tats, thing is I've lived a hell of a life. Out of the house at 17, living on the streets, moving to a 3 different states, job after job, then the military, and into my current job, many different women and characters along the way. Most guys I meet with zero tats are mamas boys that haven't lived a day in their life, they have nothing to show for themselves. No stories, they're bland and uninteresting people from the burbs of middle america.

Also, girls get wet over tats. I don;t like tats on a girl though.

Newfag detected

Came here to laugh at you.

*tips*

>Most guys I meet with zero tats are mamas boys that haven't lived a day in their life
Does this help you sleep at night? Because I wouldn't consider degenerated experiences as "true living".

>Also, vikings and other ancient cultures had tattoos. What now?

Insecurity is a timeless emotion that crosses all cultural barriers

You should call in to Stefan and ask him why none of that is a good thing. Yeah, you've lived your life but you've lived it in a damaging way.

Pure degeneracy

You, that other guy and Obama are niggers who belong in gitmo

Well, you can't just be who you are. You have to put yourself on display in order to be a real person; you have to sell yourself. Now you have this great opportunity to literally label your body with what or who you are. It's like a NASCAR jacket for your soul.

Whatever nigger I've lived a bunch of places and worked a bunch of shit jobs and did a lot of drugs and joined the military too, I still never felt any burning urge to get a tattoo. Maybe a little bit when I swear I was the only man in the service without one.

I can't stand people that like things I don't like.

It's not kosher so everyone on Sup Forums should be against it.

The Torah forbids us from tattooing our bodies.
Leviticus 19:28

RIP Willy

Tattoos are for faggots.

Tats on muscular guys is sexy desu

> muscular guys is sexy desu

There, I fixed it for you.

Weak chin,no muscle,buying fruit
Looks like the average tumblr guy

No body is perfect. We're blobs of fucking meat, fluid, and bone.

holy fuck, that must be the single ugliest man I've ever seen

Rate the tattoo im gonna get

You know you're ugly when even guys with legit disorders look more alpha than you.

I wouldn't get one now that they've reached peak popularity.
The younger generations are rejecting this sort of thing in droves.
It will be like wearing Jncos past 1998, except unlike pants tats are permanent.

who gives a fuck what millennial arabs and mexicans think

I am so special and unique

Tattoos are indeed a fad, and piercings are coming back.
I swear I see everyone with a picrelated around here

Nope, this generation of white American youth 10-18 year olds is the most rightwing generation in America since the 1930's.
They crave tradition, they're gonna be the real Strom Troopers ~10 years from now.

Look at them, they're smiling in their sleep they love it so much.

Junior High is not a Deployment.

>the crying statue of liberty
every time

Fat tatted up single moms on foodstamps.
This is a full on demographic in western society now.

I rate it as going to be a shit copy. That's someone else's hard work and design. If you are going to mark yourself permanently at least get your own design.

injecting ink under your skin will screw the chemical balance of your body. The brain, kidneys, liver will not function properly. Neither the EU nor the FDA has any ink approved so far.