My fiance lied about the number of Men she slept with

Mfw:
> I just fucking find out my girlfriend for 2 years now fiance lied to me when she said she's been in only one relationship! She's been with 7!

> I just exploded on her and broke it off! Her family are now pissed at me. Especially that I broke it off the way I did. Her brother is sending me texts threatening to "beat the living shit out of me"

Not a good day but I dodged a bullet there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9JCn4cssxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off retard

How'd you find out?

Nice blog, also kill yourself.

Still, you're not wrong.

Well, she lied.

And if she did it once, she is liable to do/ already has done it again.

Honesty takes a measure of courage most people lack these days.

Considering what you see here... That's not that high.
Still a whore tho.

When you propose your wife's family become a lot more open to you. Her cousin's loud mouth blabbed on their "clubbing days" and it got worse from there.

Kill em all

Tell her whole family the entire story. Tell them how she lied to you for two years and you can not marry someone you can't trust.

If they don't understand, they can go fuck sheep.

That whore was your best shot at reproduction thus far.

Pro Tip: When breeding with women their genetics is all that matters, not their life experiences. The goal is to create new people not fall in love.

>1 relationship
That's a little unbelievable in the first place.

Good move
She is a vile liar.
Tell her brother Ns parents about her sex life.
No lie do it

Unaccepatble to lie like thG

How many relationships have you had? Curious about the reason that she felt the need to lie.

This

And there's no excuse for lies. ZERO

She's probably still lying about the #.

That's why you always add one to their alleged n count and cube it to get close to their real n count

t. sex scientist

What a austic retard her brother is, why did he not help her to keep her somewhat decent. She shouldn't have lied about if.

>politics

Fuck off

They think I'm being insecure petty little shit. That their daughter can't settle because of her previous relationship angers them.

>I thought she only cucked me with one man!!

Be happy, a lot of men NEVER find out how much of a slut their partners were. Take solace in the fact she will never be truly happy because she gave too much of her happiness away. Also, according to that one chart, you only had a sub 40% chance of the relationship working long term.

I had 1 also and she knows.

Or find a woman that won't lie ans respects you.
What a cunt she is.
Lied for 2 years

Amazing

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone but yourself. Tell them to fuck off

>Her brother is sending me texts threatening to "beat the living shit out of me"

Can you report that to the police and give him some funky time in jail?

the number isn't a huge deal but the fact she lied to you is

Nice.

>but user, everyone should live a little while their young!
You're doing the right thing by having standards.

She has fallen woman genetics.

>Sup Forums
>more than 1 relationship
Why do you lie to us?

>that family reaction
Sounds like a family of trash. Like all families like this they are angry because they now can't leech off you

I mean look at the typical chav reaction of threatening to "beat you up"

Was this girl even middle class?

>girlfriend

almost stopped there, but

>thinking a girl has only been in one relationship and caring if there are more

you should really blame yourself for being stupid op

Technically he had only been in one. This one was some dried out slag who realized she couldn't pick guys up easily anymore and wanted to secure a nest egg.

A girl being with one or two guys before you is understandable. 7 previous dicks in her is a lot different than 1 previous dick.

Good work lad.

You did the right thing user, nothing to be ashamed about.

>I just exploded on her
Her whoring around got you excited huh?

Just tell them to go fuck themselves. She's the one who lied, not you. She's in the wrong, not you.

>slept with
You mean "fucked".

tribs

>7
more like 17

/mgtow/ -->

You're spazing out like a tard. you shouldn't have even think of getting married in the first place.

It's not about insecurity. It's not even about how many guys she's fucked. It's about her dishonesty. She's already shown that she will lie to you to get her own way and that she sees nothing wrong with manipulating you.

Even if you were a mega-cuck who got off on used pussy, this is still a woman who thinks it's fine to lie to you. How can you have any relationship with someone you can't trust?

My career prospects are a lot brighter and she's middle class.

Show texts with brother and smugly reply like a cheeky cunt.

Assuming you aren't beta

> Discovered GF had 5 or 6 partners in her life
> GF admitted getting frisky with my dog once or twice
> Don't give a fuck
> Get love and amazing sex at will
Just take things like they come. Who cares if she was fucked by other dudes before you met her? Are you living in some kind of fary tale or something?

don't ever second guess yourself OP

you did the right thing

I agree
In the words of the Ben "The Kike" Shapiro "The fact that we have to go back to rudimentary standards of 'lying is bad' shows how far detached these people are" or something like that.

Yes it is you leddit cuck.

Show police text messages of guy threatening you with violence. He will go away for a long time.

sounds like she's going to manipulate you for your hard work

why get married in the first place?

>had 4 partners
>meet girl
>she had 3
>feel really awkward all the time that she had less than me
>no matter how much I beg she refuses to even it out
>decide to get drastic
>follow her at night and beat her up while wearing a skimask
>rape her and make gypsey noises to throw her off
>now if I ask her she says she slept with four other men
>no longer feel insecure
>mfw

I'll ask her out tomorrow for our first date, wish me luck

Actual middle class or (((technically))) middle class?

Report the brother to the authorities you fucking Pakistani piece of shit.

How much does it bother you that she wouldn't let you fuck her in the arse, but couldn't wait for me to fuck her arse?

Give me a minute I'm driving now.

well done OP

she is a whore

cant tell if joke or not

Turn her brother in for threatening you and ask if you can get any type of court order for them all to stay away from you. Her parents will defend her no matter what so don't waste time trying to explain your actions.

She is a lying slut. You definately dodged the bullet, man. Would have cheated on you and divorced you 110%. You acted in a manly way here, I am proud of you.

go find yourself a virgin who's never tlaked to another guy before kiddo ;D

user, google "Alpha Widow"

You did the right thing.

This

By the way her family reacted, I'd say you made the right choice. Sounds like they raised her to be an unaccountable whore.

What use is a wife who will cheat on you before you even meet?

I see, that kinda makes it worse.
You did the right thing, not only was this total deception, but its likely that she would have left you anyway. You're lucky that she isn't taking half with her.

Shw fucked your dog?
Yeah ok

I always multiply by 7.

so much this.

Oh wow, a whole 7, is she 12 years old? are you insecure about your small dick?

7 is not that much relative to your avg. white women.

This. Explaining anything to her family is beta.

I'm sorry man. It's a lot harder to not fall into the marriage trap. Once your with a girl that long it just comes on.

How old is she? That's not a lot.

Good for you.

Tell the brother it was *his* responsibility to prevent his sister from being a slur. He failed, not you.

Have some cheesy redneck advice.
youtube.com/watch?v=i9JCn4cssxk

7 relationships...that doesn't count how many times those legs have been spread.

Good on you. Her brother should have been threatening the guys she was fucking.

After so many partners, she could never truly love you, she has been desensitized.

The sexual revolution of the 60's-70's killed the Nuclear family.

>Turn her brother in for threatening you

This. He has made a credible threat againsgt you and is engaged in harassment with the aim of intimidation. PC Plod will take this very seriously if you show him the text.

Right decision if you care not to be with a whore that is going to cheat on you

Tell them they should've raised her better.

You want to know how to tell if a woman is lying? If she is talking, she is lying.

> Her brother is sending me texts threatening to "beat the living shit out of me"
Send him a picture of your spoon. If wont work - call the police. SMS as well as e-mail are official documents.

>getting frisky with my dog

what the fuck

explain

D:

top fucking kek, you dodged a bullet, don't let the others tell you something else

Good for you. My fiancee cheated on me with my dad, ended it when I found out. Can't ever just forgive these kinds of things.

OP do you think you'll actually find a girl that has had 1 or 0 partners?

Ah, she lied because she didn't want you to know she's more sexually experienced than you and emasculate you.

The chances of you being a better fuck than any of her past 7 fucks with your little experience is small...

aren't gypsy noises the same as hungarian noises?

Wrong.
You have to get the square root from the sum of the number she gives plus the number she gives + 1.
t. Sex mathematician

>getting cucked by your own dad
Wew.

Good job OP. Sadly she won't take responsibility. Women never take responsibility for their mistakes. I wonder what lie she'll tell the next guy? Probably that you abused her and she dumped you because of all the abuse.

Go beat up her brother, take out your anger on him.