Is this the book for /pol? Ancient Indian Laws

>It is the nature of women to seduce men in this world; which is why even the wise are cautious in the company of women.

Other urls found in this thread:

hindubooks.org/manusmriti.pdf
is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Women, true to their character, are capable of leading men – a fool and a learned man alike – astray in this world. Both become slaves of desire.

>Wise people should avoid sitting alone with one’s mother, daughter or sister. Since carnal desire is always strong, it can lead to temptation.

>One should not marry women with reddish hair, redundant body parts (such as 6 fingers), one who is often sick, one without hair or excessive hair and one with red eyes.

>One should not marry women whose names are similar to constellations, trees, rivers, those from a low caste, mountains, birds, snakes, slaves or those whose names inspires terror.

>Wise men should not marry women who do not have a brother and whose parents are not well known in society.

>Prudent men should marry those women who are free from bodily defects, with beautiful names, grace like an elephant, moderate hair on the head and body, soft limbs and small teeth.

>One should avoid contact with a chandal (a person belonging to low caste), a pig, a rooster, a dog, and a menstruating woman.

I don't know pajeet. Can you give a fucking description and translated pdf on the post? That would be nice to have.

>A female child, young woman or old woman is not supposed to work independently even at her place of residence.

>Girls are supposed to be in the custody of their father when they are children, women under the custody of their husband when married, and under the custody of her son as widows. In no circumstances is she allowed to assert herself independently.

Here you go
hindubooks.org/manusmriti.pdf

Wow that sounds like an intredasting book

Anymore from your reading list

Red pilled

This podcast on America's secret caste system learned me about the class system here and in

intent://tracks:255480443#Intent;scheme=soundcloud;package=com.soundcloud.android;end

Vedas and Upanishads.

caste system is the way forward mate.

Veda means science in Slovenian, Vedeti - to know

Coincidence?!

>Coincidence?!
I don't think so mate, they are the greatest literature to ever exist and they are Aryan.

Pure misogyny. No wonder millions of Hindu women converted to Islam.

Does it cover sanitation issues?

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1483511587911.webm

I will read 14 hours worth of books if you watch this 1 min webn with sound

Yeah, it does.

Kek, your turn nigger.

please give quotes

I think the shitting in streets is a part of the caste system so even if a low class person makes his way to higher class groups then he will be bumped back down because he can't help but shit in their streets

>Let him not eat, dressed with one garment only; let him not bathe naked; let him not void urine on a road, on ashes, or in a cow-pen.

>One should not pass excreta on ploughed land, in water, on an altar of bricks, on a mountain, on the ruins of a temple, nor ever on an ant-hill.

This -> And this
>One should now pass excreta in holes inhabited by living creatures, nor while he walks or stands, nor on reaching the bank of a river, nor on the top of a mountain.

>Let him never void faeces or urine, facing the wind, or a fire, or looking towards a Brahmana, the sun, water, or cows.

>When a woman, proud of her relations [or abilities] deceives her husband (with another man), then the king should [ensure that] she be torn apart by dogs in place much frequented by people. And the evil man should be burnt in a bed of red-hot iron.

Makes sense, thank you.
Is there anything concerning the drug use? Especially cannabis.

>One should never eat (food given) by intoxicated,
angry, or sick (men), nor that in which hair or insects

>A contract made by a person intoxicated, or insane,
or grievously disordered (by disease and so forth),
or wholly dependent, by an infant or very aged man, or
by an unauthorised (party) is invalid

Though in Garuda Purana
>People using drugs are punished by:
>Women made to drink liquid form of melted iron, men made to drink drink hot liquid molten lava after death, in hell

Interesting. How come all those sadhu smoke tons of hash and still remain saints or something? Also didn't Shiva himself blaze dat kush?

Kek only in India

POO

Serious question:
What were the laws on shitting everywhere?

We were supposed to shit on Whites.
Which is why those can toilets here have white loos.

Otherwise we would end up look like inbreed beady eyed perfidious angloo.

Those "inbred beady eyed perfidious anglos" BTFOed an entire continent of a billion poos in loos with a few thousand soldiers.

Seriously, we were outnumbered one to a million and we won over you. India BTFOed.

Cannabis is okay to consume.

See

Actually India's population was never in billions before independence.

can u post real link?

Population of India was 292 million in 1860s which while comparing the size of land, isn't even a very big accomplish to conquer.

It was like half a billion so it still proves my point. Britain had no more than a few thousand soldiers subduing an entire sub-continent of poos.

Rule Britannia, Britannia rule the poos!

Population of India wasn't even close to 500 million in 1947 (independence year, from 200 years of colonial rule), even then it was 345 million, and that was recorded by your people not us.

300 million poos were still BTFOed then by a few thousand British soldiers. Do you realize how pathetic that makes you Pajeet?

I will laugh the day India is ruled by the Chinese. Maybe they will finally install toilets for you.

I think it's pretty clear that liberals ruined india

Actually the size of East India Company's Presidencies army was in hundreds of thousands.

And the size of British Indian Army was over 2.5 million during the second world war.

Yeah but a lot of that were local Pajeets.

A few thousand White Britons still BTFOed India with very few resources.

They used Pajeet soldiers to strategically support Pajeet princelets in wars against other poo kingdoms and left them largely in control in exchange for a shitload of privileges and eventual suzerainty.

We did the same in Indonesia with even less resources and even better and both achievements are impressive, but let's not pretend that a handful of Europeans landed there and literally conquered everything within a few years.

Seems based to me

So this 6 finger poo in loo meme is really a thing since ancient times. Wow, good to know. I will never marry an indian woman, thanks dude.

This is ridiculous. A normal person doesn't have carnal desire with immediate family (mother, sister, daughter).

So Brits used divide and conquer strategy like the (((people))) Sup Forums always blame on?

Looks like the eternal anglo is no different from you know who.

Schopenhauer had a really good opinion of Indian philosophy, and I swore to myself that I'd be getting around to reading it one day.