Why American TV needs a Muslim Modern Family

What is Vox's end game with all their propaganda?

They want the US to cater to a 1% minority and have their own TV show.

youtube.com/watch?v=KURTpn0Nuzs

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_(website)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnicities_in_Iran
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, he doesn't think Islam teaches violence and believes most of the Quran.

We already have one in the White House who is on TV all the time, and what did that do for us?

It would be a short season ending with a boom.

vox and (((ezra klein))) were literally on the payroll of the clinton campaign and all her super pac.

the website is literally just one giant paid advertisement for leftist shills

>thinking the TV Jew will brainwash away the desire to cleanse the holy land in Allah's name

Ahmed's too base for such degeneracy, just look at Europe

>cater to minority
>muslims insist on historical accuracy and realism
>refuse to include it
>muslims get mad at the SJWs for appropriating their name without respecting the contents of that name

Sounds good.

Vox has one of the best video editing and visual works for their videos. It's a shame half of their videos have a clear agenda with a left bias.

(((Modern Family))) is cancer enough as it is.

Are they going to air Citizen Khan in the U.S.?

Agreed, make a transgender muslim

this dude is fine, he's not the problem. in fact, iranians generally are not the problem, they have a proud and sophisticated culture, which is being assualted by Islamists within and without the country and by American hegemony via Israeli imperialism. the problem is islamism (and jewish manifest destiny), which is a political religious ideology that is violent, not Islam, which is mostly just lazy poor people in hot countries that'll be super nice to you if you go to visit.

>in b4 shill, ctr, (((user)))

t. stupid people who don't realize they're being jewed

because the website is literally owned by (((nbc)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_(website)

Persians were bred out by arabs centuries ago you fagatron

(((Vox)))

Who else doesn't even watch TV anymore? it's all garbage or has enough retarded narrative built in that it makes it unenjoyable.

The Jews will not allow it.

>[citation needed]

Oh here let me get that for you:

> 6 million Persians (60%), 2.5 million Azeris (25%), 0.2 million Mazandaranis and Gilakis each (2% each).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnicities_in_Iran

inb4:

> (((wikipedia)))

check the source, Cambridge University Press

I stick to my characterization:

>t. stupid people who don't realize they're being jewed

can't wait for the episode with moderate honour killing the westernized daughter for dating a non-muslims

in other news: Germany already had it

Literally no one would watch this.

Fucking triggers me to no end that sandpeople are living in beautiful Georgian houses in London from the 1890s and the whites are forced to live on commie blocks and get addicted to meth.