ITS HAPPENING: TED CRUZ ANNOUNCES NEW AMENDMENT

TERM LIMITS FOR SENATORS

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

theblaze.com/news/2017/01/04/ted-cruz-and-ron-desantis-officially-propose-term-limits-amendment/
sunshinestatenews.com/story/ted-cruz-ron-desantis-bring-out-term-limits-amendment-proposal
washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruz-introduces-term-limits-amendment/article/2610799

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/71ib3N2MWRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DO YOU FOOLS NOT REALISE?!?!!

THIS IS DRAINING THE SWAMP.

THEYRE CRASHING THIS GOVERNMENT WITH NO SURVIVORS

DRAINING THE SWAMP!!!!

Thank you

> thank you

Sounds good
>It is well past time to put an end to the cronyism and deceit that has transformed Washington into a graveyard of good intentions.
Sounds real good

But, since it's Ted Cruz, I have to ask, How does this serve Israel?
>if you don't stand with Israel and Jews then I don't stand with you

What exactly does this mean?

Im glad there making more episodes of the Cruz Chronicles, the Redemption Arc was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ&feature=youtu.be

Cruz missile hitting washington with no survivors

Teds in his 40s and will be kn the supreme court until 2050 so he doesnt care.

I wonder what excuse the neo conservatives and liberals will come up with to oppose term limits

It's usually that it drains competence and experience

2017 is going to be a fucking amazing year, dont you think?

Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein have to get actual jobs

Idk probably

/ourguy/??

BASED TED CRUZ

HE BENT THE KNEE AND BECAME THE MOST VALUABLE ALLY OF ALL!

>he really was our guy :')

>implying congress would ever let a bill like this pass

DAHNALD, HAND OVER THE SWAMP DRAINING AND NO ONE GETS HURT.

Also,

>Not posting the Cruz happening gif

Isn't there a way to bypass the federal congress to amend the constitution by going to the state legislatures?

I wish that dumb cuck faggot mccain would croak already

Yeah but that way has never really been used before so I doubt it'd hold water.

>implying career senators will vote themselves out of office
>implying there aren't any lifelong tenured republican senators that will oppose

cool initiative, but never gonna happen

Senator, the terms...

This is what is meant by "drain the swamp".

No that's just another requirement, not another way to do it.

3/5 of the states can call a constitutional convention.

And should.

It's the nuclear option for when, not if, the country became unmanageable or tyrannical. For instance, lame duck presidents starting world wars because their legacies were being systematically erased.

its not going to pass. the people who are being threatened with term limits are the ones voting on it.

Obama just needs to staple his ass to legal weed so he can fuck off and be happy with his legacy so he can be remembered as based President Rasta spleef Mon

Ahhh...

You see now...

I was on your side all along.

Swain the Dramp!

The term limits Dahnald

Wooooo!

"Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) last introduced term limits as a measure in 2012, when it was overwhelmingly rejected by the Senate with a vote of 24-75."

So unless there was a change of about 50 senators between 2012 and today... yeah.

>the people who are being threatened with term limits are the ones voting on it.

they'll pass that shit because people will be calling and writing them telling them how pissed they will be if they don't, also republican majority and another may not come without this resolution so it's going to pass, republicans can see the benefit in it clearly

I doubt they'd get a super-majority like that. Considering that it's a Republican bill and all Democrats have decided to try and block everything they do, they won't get a single blue state.

wrong.

TERM LIMITS

WE MUST MEME THIS INTO REALITY

Just like how all those angry people writing electors did the trick, right?

Good. Limits will mean parties have to compete more for seats and be more responsive to their constituents. 12 years for senate and 8 for house reps would be my preference, with house terms moved to 4 years.

And don't give me this shit about politicians needing "experience". People who say that think corruption is a necessary part of governance.

Trump stands with Israel so anything that benefits Trump benefits Israel.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

THIS!!!!!!

ALSO, CHECKED.

Cruz is honestly the best replacement for Scalia I can think of.

>vote to impose term limits on yourself or else I won't reelect you

This is a distraction made by trump shills. focus on the important issues!!!

>4 poeple from goldman sachs in his cabinet, including the secretary of treasury

>Exxonmobil CEO as secretary of state

>Bush era republicans taking important roles all over the place

>After being elected trump paid over 25 million dollars over a massive fraud lawsuit which literally ruined life of people

>Trump will be violating laws against conflicts of interest in day one after he will take office because of his business connections. banks and groups of interest will be able to hold him like a puppet

>that one ustasa shitposter that does this every day

Serbian gipsy detected.

He is truely the prince of all sayans !!

Kek seems to think so

>Cruz is still proposing things he knows won't pass for political points
>people are still falling for it

>SWEDEKEKS

LMFAO.

Electors aren't voted in by their constituents. If you don't think Congressmen respond to angry letter campaigns you're retarded.

Plus most of these guys can get cushy jobs consulting in the private sector or as academics and will be totally fine.

Fuck of kike, just wait until the next time you try and jew us in "aid"

Personally, I think this is a terrible idea because of one reason: Lobbyists.

Think about it. With term limits, a politician doesn't have to worry about long-term consequences of being caught in bed with a certain lobby. The lobbyists themselves get a new batch of people to buy off every single election cycle to push their own agendas. The lobbyists themselves are probably creaming themselves in anticipation of this amendment.

Now, if you ban political lobbies in addition to senatorial and congressional term limits, I am all for it.

Trump proved that it's an effective strategy so why not?

Dont forget Lindsey Graham and John McCain.

Trump is the most extreme-pro israel president in modern history, i really wonder what will happen the next time we will ask for aid :')

The right solution to this is to repeal the 17th amendment. State legislators use to decide the senator, by shifting responsibility we created a political class that works autonomously. The 17th created the swamp

you're committed, I give you that

Shut the fuck up retard. This is the most important thread and topic on Sup Forums right now.

yes but a republican majority, republicans will benefit more from this measure so as long as they don't pussy out with the olive branch it's going to pass, that and national concealed carry and silencers, thats happening

Do you really think congressional term limits matter when trump fills the entire cabinet with goldman sachs and bush era republicans?

What's with Cubans and cigars??? Seriously..

Really good. Like Ted more and more.

>wonder what will happen the next time we will ask for aid :')

we will sell you whatever weapons you want so long as you pay for them or get a loan from England

I wonder.

>Do you really think congressional term limits matter when trump fills the entire cabinet with goldman sachs and bush era republicans?

going to be hard for them to hoodwink a war on the people with everyone watching so close

4d underwater inverted backgammon confirmed

>With term limits, a politician doesn't have to worry about long-term consequences of being caught in bed with a certain lobby.
They don't have time to cozy up to the "you give me money for my next campaign and I help out your cause" deal.
It also requires the people that choose to go into politics to have real skills because they know going in that they can't kick back and just be a senator their whole life.

Requesting Cruz's Vegeta speech.

This can't be real because it's big, big political news and yet it/'s not on /r/politics?

However, 'CNN will host town hall with Bernie Sanders' is on there, which is quite clearly more newsworthy and political.

Worth repeating loudly

LIFE TERM LIMITS FUCKING PLEAZE

The way I see it, a politician has no reason to say, "Eh, fuck it, I've only got this term left and I can't stay, so why not take ALL the bribes?"

>A single blue state.
They don't need one for the constitutional convention.

>corrupt politicians will vote agains their own interest

Bribes won't make sense when they won't be in office to make good on the bribe...

I know it's Reddit and whatever but it really is insane how biased that subreddit is. Fucking embarrassing is what it is, actually.

>Businessmen in charge
This used to be a bad thing, now politicians are so inept that it's preferable and our Congress does whatever lobbyists want anyways. He is draining the swamp, the welfare congressmen are getting kicked out and they have to get a real job.

Liying Ted becomes Lion Ted
Saves America.

What a time to be alive.

shouldn't the voters decide their representatives term limits?

what if he/she is good and liked?
it's anti democratic

DAHNALD!

he's doing this to help the establishment you fool

For every patriot there are a thousand shills looking to take his place, we're going to lose all the good guys meanwhile the scumbags will just be replaced by other scumbags

Look people, this is called distraction, a tactic uses by the jew to confuse support. By saying that GS people are more important than draining the swamp, the jew muddies the watter that:
a) Trump is actually a shill.
b) Congretional limits are not that important, compared to evil jews that are in his cabinet.

This tactic is supposes to work, because he knows, that any mention of the GS will trigger an emotional anger response, which is what needed here.

A reminder. If I understand American politics correctly, this means in the long term that congregs will be filled with young white republicans and young POC Democrats, turning the democratic congress into an apeshow. Pretty good outcome senpai

That's like saying let Obama run again. Fuck that.

Alex Jones will be appointed politician executer where he will execute corrupt globalist live on the number one show in America, info wars.

Make no mistake about it, (((Ted Jewz))) is only supporting this because he doesn't think it will pass, and he has no intention of letting it. If it passes, then thank Trump for draining the swamp. Do not give this sleazy beaner leaf credit for anything.

>posting THIS on your own post
We can see your poster id you dumb fuck

>mfw memes about trump making anime come real are fucking true and happening

Iirc the president can bypass congress by going to each state governor or state legislature and getting their votes instead, in that scenario the state legislature overrides what congress says
>term limits
>no lobbying
The CNN headline would read : Donald trump staged coup
What I really want to see is
>it is illegal for news organizations to take donations

corporations will always have a game plan and the money

good ppl that wanna do good for their citizens will almost never have that kind of organization

Is Ted Cruz always trying to pick the winning side or what?

You can have the terms, dahnald. In exchange I ask only for a humble delegate

>>it is illegal for news organizations to take donations
That would be amazing, but impractical. Nobody pays for the news anymore, and having the government pay for it gets you skechy 1984 programming. There's no proper way to handle news funding.

Had Teds character arc come full circle?

*BZZT* DAHNALD

THEY'RE TRYING TO STOP *BZZT* THE DATA LEAK UPLOAD DAHNALD

I'VE GOT TO PROTECT THE SATELLITES *BZZZZZZT*

youtu.be/71ib3N2MWRQ

NO TERMS AFTER HIGH NOON DAHNALD

This is exactly what he's doing

A lot of revenue comes from innetween ads
They would lose a shit load of money but it's unlikely they would fall apart, unless Soros shekels are the ONLY thing keeping them afloat