I fucking found the elves!!!

I fucking found the elves!!!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome

>google.pt/search?q=Waardenburg Syndrome elves&client=opera&hs=9LC&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjg7saDgKnRAhXDvRQKHeGsCVsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=668

Nordfags. Tell me your folk tales of these beings (the actual historical ones, not the RPG horseshit).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index
youtu.be/uM0Cx4q4QPQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes....elves

take the elven pill goy

Anyone who compares Nordics to other whites can tell that they're elves. Book smart and pretty, but also effeminate, passive, and arrogant.

Filthy non humans

The eyes literally turn to an unnatural bright blue/hazel color (says the description).

Creepy as hell!

and naive.

We must kill elves before they reproduce and exterminate us

WORLD BELONGS TO HUMANS!

Couldn't they also be asians since they don't care that much about anyone else and can do some kungfu shit like legolas?

ohh boy the things i would give to butter my nuts in the one on the rights ass sweat

fucking altmers

They have to go back to Valinor

top giggle

I want to fug this smug

No idea what you are on about, Elfs are traditionally described having long feminine faces.

Nords have masculine round faces.

Natalie Dormer is so fucking hot.

She's a coalburner.

t. clueless

kek

Why having sex with black people is bad?

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for human children"

This guy does not have FAS.

Because they are niggers.

>arrogant
as if, our only flaw is being too humble

what a beautiful elf you got there
I guess you could say... it really elfs my neurons up

>smoothskin

>"Hi there smoothskin."

Because it's fucking disgusting.

now I want some elfpusi

Fags dont fool me anymore!

The problem is that, niggers can also have Waardenburger syndromes.

The most elvenlike humans are probably found on West Coast Finland and Central Sweden.
>most likely blonde/light eyed
>pale white skin
>tall
>respecting of others
>quiet
>too trusting (naive)
>very trustworthy
>empathetic and caring
>not obsessed with masculinity, but deadly when needed to
>peaceful but will go mad if you cross the line
>connected with forest nature
The arrogance. Swedes are probably the most arrogant on Earth while Finns are too humble. A healthy mix between the two is where elfs are found.

Got source on the map? I'm indifferent as to how it is, but I've gut feeling no researcher would have travelled all those places in the olden days, and he might have drawn a few lines straight by assuming the results for place X based on results for place Y.

Not a single researcher, of course. It's based on various studies compiled by William Z. Ripley in "The Races of Europe: A Sociological Study". Craniometry was big back in the days.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index

I started this thread as a joke but holy shit, you even managed to profile their behavior lol

>too trusting (naive)
>very trustworthy
>empathetic and caring

What fucking RPG's are those?

>niggers can also have Waardenburger syndromes
Dark elves

Ya know... I think you've got something here. Either way Margaery isn't fully human.

underrated

I don't know why but I want her to rim me

Seems like there is no comfy link I could just click on and see which sites the information was exactly collected from? Some level of generalization is of course needed with studies like that, but looking how clearly the map cuts between the former Russian Empire + Sámi areas, it was probably not meant 100% accurate.

I associate those traits with elves. Is there a single correct definition of elves? They originate from folk stories, after all.

I believe dark elves might be inspired by the Norwegian perspective on Sámi people. They were, dark haired and dark eyed, living in the darkest North and probably lived under the ground, i.e in dug out pits.

Here is a tranny elf

Very rare

Use with caution

Waardenburg syndrome
apparently affects 1 in 50000 people
and apparently 1 in 2000 people are transgender (i think its less but other (((sources))) put it higher)
so thats like 1 in 100000?

yeah ((((sources))) that brainwash the blebs into normalizing degeneracy.

Anyways, this one is a pretty unique snowflake indeed

at school we were taught 1 in 10 are gay when in reality it's much rarer

my rs/re teacher tried to encourage us to be gay she was one of those women who are fans of gay men (i think she got off to it)
she even said Jesus was gay

The funny story about this video is that her husband directed it.

youtu.be/uM0Cx4q4QPQ

Those people sure look strange, with eyes so far.

Do you think people like this have superb depth-perception?

Our depth perception comes from having two eyes set apart rather than a single central eye.

The brain figures out distance based on the differences between the two eyes.

A bigger gap between eyes surely would give the brain more differences to work with?

They are/were called alfer/elverfolk/alva etc depending on the region and came in both light and dark versions. The dark ones were similar to that dwarfs in how they lived underground and were closely connected to the realms of the dead. They were embodiments of nature and could do some wicked stuff in some cases (Like nature). Theft of kids and such. Basically some force you could blame for bad or good fortune and use to explain natures whims. They were in general more like the creatures from Pan's Labyrinth.

There were a ton of mythological creatures though and according to the lore you could also get half breeds.

With Christianity they got adapted into the new religion and became the helpers of santa.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome
>tfw you created a special snowflake character for ss13 and then it turned out that lack of pigmentation and deafness was an actual genetic disorder that wound up half-legitimizing your special snowflake character's disabilities

Jesus christ they are ugly as fuck only only 2 look alright but even by alright standards at least a 7/10

Coincidentally, cats born with white fur and blue eyes have a tendency to be deaf - just like with waardenburg syndrome.

Should be kept in mind if you ever see a blue-eyed white cat; it's probably deaf.