If America died, what would the world language be?

If America died, what would the world language be?

English

I like you.

>we won't take the world down with us

Cantonese

fpbp

You must live in Vancouver.

English.

Its use is not down to Burgerfagtopiastan, but Britain. Its already engrained and widely spoken worldwide.

Once we nuke America nothing will change, but Russian might become more popular.

except for the fact most people don't want to sound like they're gargling cocks while talking

Dutch

Als je niet reageert op deze post sterft je moeder vanacht in haar slaap

English and then replaced quite quickly with Chinese.

Ik hoop het.

This.

Look up the Uncle Samson solution.

If America falls, we're taking the world down with us.

Depends on how it died. If it died because of chicanos it would be """"spanish"""". If it died because of a bomb them i don't know. English?

This.

You think about cocks a lot then, son? There a reason the language is called English. Just one of the innumerable benefits we bequeathed to the world. Along with basically all science, civilisation, culture, and worthwhile food. And fit birds an all

Btw a question what does "cracker" mean when it is said by a negro humanoid?

>take the world down with us
Well you're already doing that fella, so no change then?

>R-rule Br-Britannia ...

>Y-you know I was relevant once upon a time

Americucks actually believe this

Back in the golden years, slaves called their masters crackers behind their backs because the white masters cracked their whips and/or plant product.

Yeah, right. You guys basically ARE us, just less suave. And with freedom guns.

How is this an insult?

mandarin

Remind me where English comes from, my intellectually challenged friend?

There's a clue in the name... ENGLISH... maybe it comes from, I dunno, England?

How is nigger an insult? its all about context amirite mom?

>There a reason the language is called English
>There a reason

ouch.

How is "nigger" an insult?

>And fit birds an all

What's funny is that the yank will have no idea what you're talking about.

He probably thinks you're talking about ornithology.

This is a good point I've never thought about. If nigger means black person, it shouldn't really offend you unless you're ashamed of being black.

Dutch because we would inherent Manhattan as previous owners.

No, they'll probably think you're talking about pigotometry.

Shut up, person residing in the UK! Look at him! He's a person residing in the UK! /s

Probably still English

If America "died" it would still exsist as several very powerful states in their own right plus you still have Canada Australia and the U.K.

English has already become
Lingua Franca in much of the world, in business, science and international ngo's

I would imagine as the world continues to interconnect you'll see English become basically the primary human languange even as we go out into the solar system

You may see at that point languange divergence as communication between planets will take a long time and the isolation will cause the English on the colonies to differentiate

>says a person writing in English
>who is most likely a descendant of Englishmen
>in a country created by Englishmen and their diaspora

Who would have thought that this tiny little part of the world would be responsible for creating today's most prosperous countries?

The UK, US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand... all created by the Englishman, all inhabited by the Englishman, all speaking the language and imbued with the culture of the Englishman.

Marvellous.

>And did those feet in ancient time
>Walk upon England’s mountains green?
>And was the holy Lamb of God
>On England’s pleasant pastures seen?
>And did the countenance divine
>Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
>And was Jerusalem builded here
>Among those dark satanic mills?

>Bring me my bow of burning gold!
>Bring me my arrows of desire!
>Bring me my spear: o clouds unfold!
>Bring me my chariots of fire!
>I will not cease from mental fight;
>Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
>Till we have built Jerusalem
>In England’s green and pleasant land.

Emoji

Well to be fair, nigger was a condescending term used by slave owners, that only until recently has had this new sort of "Buddy" definition added.

>my surname is Anglo
>but blood is mostly Germanic

kek

Chinese or German

the most spoken language in the world is alredy chinese and it will be the worldlanguage officially in 200 years by outbreeding us

Suppose that selective breeding research has succeeded in producing an Australian that behaves as if it understands English. It takes English words as input and, by following the instructions of its genetic code, produces other English words, which it presents as output. Suppose that this Australian performs its task so convincingly that it comfortably passes the Turing test: it convinces an Englishman that it is an English speaker. To all of the questions he asks, it makes appropriate responses, such that any English speaker would be convinced that they are talking to another English-speaker.

Does the Australian literally "understand" English or is it merely simulating the ability to understand English?

>implying

nah, just because 3 Billion poor fag slaves in China speak Ching Chong doesn't mean it's the most popular language in the world.

This desu senpai

Your personal ethnicity is of no concern to me you cunt

You are in a country created by Englishmen - the pilgrims, George Washington, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson. Yup they were all Englishmen, or the descendants of Englishmen - raised with the English language, English culture, English religion, English traditions, and with English blood coursing though their veins.

Same story, of course, with Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Why do they speak English? Oh yeah, because English settlers created those nations, and their descendants still inhabit them.

The Englishman is the most superior race upon the Earth, my friend. No other race has created such a prosperous legacy as this.

Don't Chinese Room me you fucking cunt

AUSTRALIANS ARE DESCENDED FROM ENGLISHMEN

YOU LITERALLY FUCKING SPEAK ENGLISH, THE LANGUAGE OF ENGLAND

YOUR CULTURE, YOUR SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT, YOUR MONARCH, THEY ALL COME FROM ENGLAND

YOU ARE ENGLISH AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE

Shut it cunt, ancestors got here before this was a country, I've got the superior Anglo blood in my veins as well. Weren't y'all conquered by the Angles who were Germanic or am I mistaken?

>he thinks Brits made the computers that forced so many parts of the world to learn English in the late 20th century

Yes the Angles were Germanic and it's the Anglo-Saxons that inhabited England, indeed created England ("England" = "Ang - land" = "Land of the Angles"). Before them it was the Celts who inhabited Britain, much like most of Western Europe

So as I say, England is essentially an Anglo-Saxon invention, so is English, and English culture. Although of course the Brittonic Celtic tribes before them provide a lot of British culture too, particularly in Wales and Scotland.

That's what Britain is - a heady mix of Brittonic Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Normans. Just like every other nation which is a blend of different ethnicities and tribes - look at France, a blend of Gauls, Franks, Bretons, Occitans, etc.

And it's that British mix of people that came and CREATED YOUR COUNTRY.

Did the Germans create your country? Are you speaking German? Were your systems of government created on German models? NO. ENGLISHMEN created your country, you're speaking ENGLISH, and your systems of government were based on ENGLISH models (e.g. the political philosophy of John Locke)

You're welcome.

Canadian.

>believing in the theory of descent.

Australia has spoken English since time immemorial. England ""English"" evolved from Ditch German and the similarity is a complete coincidence.

Mandarin

I considered the philosophical ramifications of your post. But on on careful reflection I concluded.it doesn't matter as Aussies talk out their fucking arses regardless

mandarin Chinese, mothafuka

toothpaste sizes the day

I'm not arguing about it bud, I know my own history.

I hope you aren't implying Gates made the computer

>Charles Babbage invented the first computer - he was English
>Alan Turing pioneered modern computer science - he was English
>Sir Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web - he was English

Without these three people, the PC revolution would never have taken place

Also, the smartphone revolution depended upon ARM processors (English) - used in all iPhones, all Samsung phones, and about 95% of smartphones if I remember correctly - and Jony Ive (English)

You're welcome

You're getting the point of it all now :)

>making up fantasy to avoid having to admit that his country is English

Kek

The take home point is that the Germans didn't create America. Englishmen did.

You're welcome.

"Bud".

It's true, the Anglosphere is still extremely influential without America

>uncle samson option

genuinely underrated holy shit

It's almost as if the Englishman is the most superior breed of human being placed upon this Earth by God himself.

To the rest of the world: you're welcome.

at this point,with trumps victory,id say arabic

England's Answer
Kipling

Truly ye come of The Blood; slower to bless than to ban;
Little used to lie down at the bidding of any man.
Flesh of the flesh that I bred, bone of the bone that I bare;
Stark as your sons shall be -- stern as your fathers were.
Deeper than speech our love, stronger than life our tether,
But we do not fall on the neck nor kiss when we come together.
My arm is nothing weak, my strength is not gone by;
Sons, I have borne many sons, but my dugs are not dry.
Look, I have made ye a place and opened wide the doors,
That ye may talk together, your Barons and Councillors --
Wards of the Outer March, Lords of the Lower Seas,
Ay, talk to your gray mother that bore you on her knees! --
That ye may talk together, brother to brother's face --
Thus for the good of your peoples -- thus for the Pride of the Race.
Also, we will make promise. So long as The Blood endures,
I shall know that your good is mine: ye shall feel that my strength is yours:
In the day of Armageddon, at the last great fight of all,
That Our House stand together and the pillars do not fall.
Draw now the threefold knot firm on the ninefold bands,
And the Law that ye make shall be law after the rule of your lands.
This for the waxen Heath, and that for the Wattle-bloom,
This for the Maple-leaf, and that for the southern Broom.
The Law that ye make shall be law and I do not press my will,
Because ye are Sons of The Blood and call me Mother still.
Now must ye speak to your kinsmen and they must speak to you,
After the use of the English, in straight-flung words and few.
Go to your work and be strong, halting not in your ways,
Balking the end half-won for an instant dole of praise.
Stand to your work and be wise -- certain of sword and pen,
Who are neither children nor Gods, but men in a world of men!