(((Zuckerberg 2020)))

MARK ZUCKERBERG’S 2017 PLAN TO VISIT ALL US STATES HINTS AT POLITICAL AMBITIONS

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/03/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-2017-resolution-visit-us-states?CMP=twt_gu

Claims to have "found religion" and is no longer an atheist

nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/facebook-ceo-says-he-s-no-longer-atheist-n702631

>Net Worth $49.1 BILLION shekels
>Could dump 100's of millions into a potential campaign
>Owns the largest social media platform that could double as a propaganda wing
>Will be Constitutionally eligible (36) by 2020
>(((Globalist)))

The Democratic party is facing an identity crisis with no young leadership, they have failed. Will this young millennial become their new white knight to face the Don?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4&channel=UCZga787XcarJv0AyuOBafLw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YnntZQkVuqQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck this might actually work for the Dems.

Seriously, the Democrats need someone the masses can get excited about.

>someone to get excited about
>globalist shill kike

pick one.

To be honest, Sup Forums needs to start a political party. We'd absolutely destroy this Jew in an election.

perfect for the Democrats

Democrats are a dead party. They won't be back.

Dems love kikes and globalists. Zuckerberg would be the anti-Trump. Yin to Yang.

>someone the masses can get excited about
>Mark Zuckerberg

wtf, he isn't even half-Trump tier

Normies don't know any of the words you just said faggot

>democrats
>liking the rich

If anything they'll only view him as a richer donald trump.

No, bcuz normies dont want autists to rule them.

>hilary
>poor

If I go by the movie the social network, Zuckerberg did shit all and the guy who made Napster pretty much did all the work

kike

the working class will NEVER vote for some millenial jew.
He wont win

The unlikeable guy that says "privacy for me but none for thee" the guy who colludes with government to censor "fake" news. The guy with billions who want to be a high level Jew but the other ones just laugh at?

Yeah guys, run with that.

zuckerberg has so much shit on himself that all it would take is just some of his old quotes about wanting to stalk people on social media, and calling his users "fucking idiots," or something along those lines...

Yeah, great pick dems lol

>bernie
>rich

He did get almost half of the votes and hilary voters only really only saw her as a giant walking vagina. Also obummer wasn't known to be rich either and he actually won.

If he actually makes a go of it, don't let anyone in on this. Let those assholes fuck themselves.

>HINTS AT POLITICAL AMBITIONS

totally laughing my ass off, good luck loser

>Seriously, the Democrats need someone the masses can get excited about.

maybe they should dig up some of Hitler's descendants

or one of those famous KKK members they have plenty of them

>almost half
wow
he still lost to the biggest corporate shill in history

He also have a Chinese wife. He can have the Asian's vote easy. First Jewish President 2020 .

RIP America.
It was a good run.

Prepare to live life as a true oligarchy.

A far left jew billionaire from San Francisco. Trump will win the Midwest again.

"Hello fellow religious people!"

>implying anyone will vote for this autistic tard

So you really think dems would vote zuckerburger in? Like their own trump but younger richer and possibly more likeable? I'm just saying dems voted for the bill in the 90s not known to be rich and obama who also beat hillary when they were known to be filthy fucking rich.

If Zuckerberg wanted to be president, he could become president.

I just think he needs to improve his oratory skills a little bit: he has very little charisma.

His wife is an ugly chink
No way he has the charisma and drive to be president

FUCK

Well, normies were happy with Hitler.

the dems will vote for who ever the party tells them to

republicans just play the social network over and over on TV.

It's just locker room talk

>Younger
>Richer
>Jew connections
>Found God somehow
>Visit all States
>Democrat
>Facebook propaganda wing
>More popular
>Democrats will call him Trump without the baggage

He'd win.

If it's Zuckerberg vs Trump in 2020, we'd be even closer to corporate fascist state, as for the second time, a non-politician billionaire would win the election. Trump let the cat out of the bag for setting a precedent for any billionaire to win the presidency.

Zuckerberg has 0 charisma and nobody cares about facebook anymore

They'd have better look running Moot

David Fincher makes a movie about Trump.

Democrats show it over and over on TV.

You guys voted for a guy because of his tweets and speeches.
Of course you're going to unironically shill for him next round. He knows you better than yourself.

Having a sexual urge to consensually touch a pussy is not the same as outright stalking someone, and insulting them

Well better hope zuckerburg doesn't run because you just convinced me that the dems might actually pick the guy. More rich and much younger with propaganda powerhouse in facebook. Shit trump might have his hands tied then.

youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4

Good luck getting this uncharismatic, nervous kike into office

Exactly this.

What religion what that be? Judaism? Christianity? Buddhism?

>mfw he's a Scientologist now.

>Trump without the baggage

ya k.

>Techjew With Zero Charisma Flails Autisticly

>the guy is an autistic
>nonwhites won't show up to vote for an atheist jew
shaking in my boots

>sweats and turns into a pile of spaghetti when anyone mentions privacy
Well he's finished.

I really want to see a debate between him and Trump or Pence. I doubt Zuckerberg can shit talk under pressure and basically he would make Jeb look like Fonzy in comparison.

>Trump's wife literally gave birth to an autistic son
>Beat the most corrupt politician in history but lost the popular vote by millions.

Wow such charisma such accomplishment.

No way he is going to run.You need to cut all ties to your business if you get elected.
Zuckerjew would never step down as CEO.

it would be great if he did, it would trigger people leaving facebook or at the very least losing any and all trust they may still have in the platform

Rememba kid noe rewfundz

and his autism, listen to him try and speak

>Trump's wife literally gave birth to an autistic son
his son doest have to make speeches
>Beat the most corrupt politician in history
dems are all about identity politics
and a (((white))) male is already in a worse position that she was in
>popular vote
who cares?

to a degree I agree, but i see more dems leaving the party by 2020 and its not always the base so much as those swing voters

One might say he has the charisma of a damp rag.

This. What they have feared will now come true. A Republican government and a President with drive and balls. Shit will get done and people will see that Republicans actually do care about this country and its citizens.

There is a video of trump saying Republic voters were idiots and he still won so who cares what a 19 years old Zuckerberg said

Jesus Christ, if this kike gets elected, we're finished. And Ameridiots are stupid enough to vote for him, too.

Lol no one would vote for this fucking kike.

He's got zero charisma. Moot would have a better chance.

If Zuckerberg is autist then I what to hear autist lol what are bunch of idiosthe u are this guy became rich at 20 yo.He is genius .If a dumb clown won mark can easily win in 2020.

>his son doest have to make speeches
But he still stands there spacing out like a retard while papa trump says mean things
>dems are all about identity politics
and a (((white))) male is already in a worse position that she was in
What the actual fuck are you talking about? Zuckerberg is a jew. Jew inheriatly takes away his white. See nazi germany.
>who cares?
Less popular trump going up against a person who's probably the most popular person in the world thanks to facebook.

Makes you wonder if he would run the country like facebook.

>>Could dump 100's of millions into a potential campaign
>>Owns the largest social media platform that could double as a propaganda wing
these worked well for hillary

>And Ameridiots are stupid enough to vote for him, too.
1000% accurate

well, because they are idiots. Most of Trump's supporters are not republican; the people that won Trump the election were the same people that won Obama the election.
Do you know what the republicans always tried to do when they ran? They would always push their worst ideas, rather than ever actually pushing their best ideas; tax cuts, shrinking government, etc.
Thinking back, it was actually very clearly controlled opposition. Willingly or not, they were idiots.

This

LOLOLOL He's got the charisma of a wet cum rag, he's not going to beat Trump if he tries to.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4&channel=UCZga787XcarJv0AyuOBafLw

Please do it, I would love to see the groveling little cunt get BTFO by the God-Emperor.

Democracy is a total joke

>But he still stands there spacing out like a retard while papa trump says mean things
who cares?
>What the actual fuck are you talking about? Zuckerberg is a jew. Jew inheriatly takes away his white. See nazi germany.
blacks and mexicans see him as white
>Less popular trump going up against a person who's probably the most popular person in the world thanks to facebook.
What does that have to do with the popular vote mattering?
also
>zuckerberg
>popular
nobody gives a shit about him

Trump rose to powe in part because of the 'cult of personality'. Zuxkerberg doesnt have a personality. And he lools like a fuck boi. Despite being rich he has an ugly chink wife. Plus he isnt female, black, gay or funny.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YnntZQkVuqQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU

But he is Jewish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yes, our voting system is so totally fucked 34% of the population gave that retard a democratic dictatorship. We're not any better.

Everyone knew he was a jew except him.
Now he knows too.

it's Rubio 2.0

>But he is Jewish
Jews vote is minuscule. Spics will "love" jewish smug fugboi

There is no such video. The quote is fake too you fucking monkey.

I hope he doesn't come up as Jewish or Christian or any of that bullshit. Just go atheist president.

The life itself is a fucking joke.

Can't cuck the zuck

>who cares?
You apparently spouting about autism.
>blacks and mexicans see him as white
Trump is also white. Also hated thanks to mass media.
>What does that have to do with the popular vote mattering?
Hillary lost key states by 20k votes. Could easily flip if someone without her baggage came along. As far as I know zuckerberg doesn't have the FBI and republicans breathing down his neck.
>zuckerberg popular
Facebook. On everyones phone and computer. Oh shit it's like he can produce false bad media on trump and positive things about himself.

YEAH HAHAHAHAHHAHA SURE HAHAHAHAHAHA

I will make it my personal mission to spread as much disinfor about him as I can. This Kike must be ended of his ambition.

>Atheist
Yeah, he's never getting voted in.

dont be so sure

Rubio is sweet face womanizer. At least housewives could imagine him in their bedrooms when husband is away.

It's not enough he ruined the internet, now he wants to ruin the fucking world.

I highly doubt it because it would mean completely separating himself from his creation while it still has the ability to transform and grow. There's a reason young, ambitious, intelligent people don't go into politics because it creates extreme limitations on your ability to create

>You apparently spouting about autism.
It matters if you actually have to make speeches retard
>Trump is also white. Also hated thanks to mass media.
and his party does not rely on the minority vote
>without her baggage came along.
being a (((white))) male in the democratic party is even more baggage than she had

>Oh shit it's like he can produce false bad media on trump and positive things about himself.
facebook is a public traded company if he tries shit like that he is fucked

There's never been a Jewish president because no one trusts Jews except Christ cucks. This little shit is already one of the least trusted kikes on earth. No way. If the guy who created the online personal data collector becomes president I would be shocked. We're talking about the guy who lets you upload your personal photos to his servers so he can steal them.

>so he can steal them

he doesn't need to steal them if people upload it

>It matters if you actually have to make speeches retard
Taking speaking lessons is so hard. Also he does speeches all the time around the world to world leaders. So he's not terrible at it?
>and his party does not rely on the minority vote
Interracial marriage. Literally a racemixing scumbag that might favor him in the eyes of a minority.
>being a (((white))) male in the democratic party is even more baggage than she had
What is bill clinton and every other democrat before him. Also jew doesn't equal white. How does this not register to you dumbfuck.
>facebook is a public traded company if he tries shit like that he is fucked
Says who? Oh wait its owned by mega corporation shills that would lick the boot of any democrat and they still shit on trump day in day out. See hillary.

This legitimately fucking scares me. Zuckerbergstein is the only one I can think of who could put up a fight against the Don.

He's young
He's got the money
He's got the name recognition
He's got the connections
And he's been mentored by the King Jew Soros.

They're uploaded with an expectation, or at least without knowledge of what Facebook actually does. Hoodwinking people isn't voluntary exchange, its asking for people to take your picture for you, when what you're doing is stealing their fucking fingerprints.

I know who I'm voting against already.

JUST like TRUMP

Only some of them. Most Republicans are corporatist globalist shills like the Democraps.

He will never have my support.

I will oppose his political efforts every step of the way

This. The libs know they need their own Trump to combat our meme magic.

However, little do they know that Moloch has nothing more to offer them.