Blacks are the master race

Just face it scrawny white boy, blacks are superior in every way, there is a reason why the white gene is recessive and when we pump your women full of our superior black semen she birthes a black child.

here just a small sample of the proof.

facebook com /ATLBlackStar/videos/891092374358870/?pnref=story

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/05/fear-of-a-white-planet/#.WG0_zLnwx4R
youtube.com/watch?v=R9OYCC4h6Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>small sample of the proof.

You are right, a small sample against Tons of good and proven facts that are against your "wild >>Jungle

did you really just directly reply to him

yup

>1488

>master race
>let Yakub get away with creating white people to destroy them

Pick one.

Oh blacks are superior you say?

Can you list some of their achievements?

Preferably in order from Science, and industry, and engineering, then to the arts and humanities,.

>inb4

>white gene is recessive

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/05/fear-of-a-white-planet/#.WG0_zLnwx4R

bruh stop denying it, just accept the fact you gonna die out by mid century because more and more white women are choosing black men.

i have studies and facts on my side, all you guys have is hate.

start loving more just like your snow bunny sister loves me :)

>accept the fact

I'm overwhelmed by your facts Jamal

Your a nigger, your dads a nigger, your family are niggers, your anncestors are niggers and you will die a nigger.

White woman are sluts and literally will fuck anyone they desire, its not an accomplishment, its nothing special, except....to ya know... a fucking useless nigger such as yourself.

This board is for politics, little boy.

Niggers will be purged by the end of the century.

>sage

weak b8 m8
1/10
>saged and hidden

>the white gene

Nigger intelligence confirmed.

Less intelligent, more obese, more homosexual, etc. Truly, a wonderful group of "people."

BEHOLD!!! THE MIGHT OF THE AFRICAN MAN! TREMBLE AND COWER BEFORE HIS SUPERIOR MACHINES OF WAR!

THE GREAT CHUKUDAS !!! MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION, TO BRING THIS PIVOTAL PIECE OF GENIUS COMPLEX ENGINEERING TO THE WORLD!

>blacks are superior in every way

then how did you get enslaved? :^)

>lowest academic score of all races
>somehow superior to anyone

Hmm...

>the white gene
Could you possibly be a little more specific, which gene are you referring to & on which chromosome is it located ?

I believe it, black people are the original human species and they were always humble and actually invented alot.

If white genes are recessive and whites came after black africans, how did white people come to be?