ITALY NO! Mass Deportations to begin!

townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/01/03/new-italian-pm-orders-mass-deportations-of-migrants-detention-centers-included-n2266714

>The newly appointed prime minister of Italy is calling for massive changes in the country's immigration policy for 2017.

>Italy will open 16 detention centers for migrants while they are being arranged for return.

>"it is time to act and protect.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM
youtube.com/watch?v=H0-Av84XmD4&t=7s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rgwkS2uAWY
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38500422
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0 to 100 just like that. This year is already delivering

And people said that failed referendum would have no effect

Hopefully this is just the beginning.

now is the time to do it. Before another globalist like obama gets into office and tries to stop it or just bring them here like he did with those australian refugees

It's sad that this is happening. Instead of trying to help refugees that are legitimately fleeing their homeland for a better life are only met with opposition because of racist right wing nut heads. It's unfortunate that they need to invest in detention centers when they can instead help build housings for them to live in. The picture also is incorrect as most of the refugees do not commit crime, and very small minority do, and rather natives commit more rapes than refugees but we don't see any news about that.

>Concentration camps for refugees

And you wonder why their country is so shit

thats nice but they're still going back

At this rate, 2017 is going to make 2016 look like 2015.

Is such a thing even possible?

Awesome awesome awesome if we go into full roll back mode.

Tough shit, the 'moderates' should have policed and kept their crazy friends, brothers, fathers, sons and whatever the fuck else in check. Nope, just keep quiet, just like at home, let the bad guys do bad things. Hopefully the world is gearing up to eliminate islam once and for all. This time we fight together leaf, or you're against us!

>Be a leaf
>Shitpost regardless of thread topic

The day of the rake is coming soon my friend.

You should bend your wives and children and sisters and mothers over and let the brown hoard fill them up with african sperm you weak fucking leaf cuck.

>Mass Deportations to begin
Or maybe they could just tell their coast guard to stop reeling them into shore.
kermit.jpg

This is the most canadian post i've ever seen
The pm is left wing by the way (not that he'll actually do anything about the boat niggers)

>>Italy will open 16 detention centers for migrants while they are being arranged for return.
"Open". We always had those, they just changed names.

>Or maybe they could just tell their coast guard to stop reeling them into shore.
And why should they? Most of those migrants want to go to Germany or other countries in the North, they don't want to stay in Italy.

Italy with that 10/10 immigration reform

I feel so happy about Ialy desu, none of our politicians has the balls to close our borders and kick the illegal inmigrants, so the lefties do anything they want, they even gave some land to bolivia FOR FREE while at the same time they bitch about the malvinas/falklands. I just made myself sad again

I'd pay a tax to cover the gas cost for the Italian Coast Guard to shuttle the boats back South across the mediterranean if I lived in Italy. Money well spent...

Fuck me.

Good work lads.

Ahora para Espana!

>Italy still hedonistic, sodomite and feminist
So what? Fuck the West it needs to go

They're going to "deport" anyone that doesn't get asylum. Meaning, everyone will get asylum.

What's wrong with rapefugees?

I can't believe we're only 4 days in and already we have Mein Kampf as a best seller and Italy removing kebab.

You're the reason I hate this country

Beautiful.

How many are going to die from Typhus because they are forced to work for an honest days labor then blame it on the delousing powder.

Still glad we have a sea separating us.
And the weather announcment says storms and a temperature of -20 for the next week.
Italy proceed to purge them pls now that they can't run.

A FUCKING LEAF
FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G
LEAF
E
A
F

2017 is going to be a good year

Look at the weather forecast.
Winter is in full swing and the subhumans shall die.

Based fucking Italians

AHAHAAHAHAHAH EAT SHIT YOU ""GERMAN"" ROACH!

(You) know, (you) can have them all, if (you) love them so much.

ABSOLUTE CRINGE.

Don't worry OP, for every 1 they deport they will bring in 3000 more on the ferry form Libya every single day.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM

Arriba España

Italy is really Germany's worst ally.

ITALY NO

my country too will get a new law tomorrow where they can close borders and deny entry to anyone even if asking for asylum

"humanitarians" are against it but it has support from all sides and will pass

Neck yourself you fucking leaf.

This time you can't really blame us for not trying lol

Your post made me throw up a little in my mouth

our faggots in charge realized that we're in the Trump timeline now

THIS IS SO AWESOME

>most of the refugees do not commit crime

Leafposting at its finest.

Fkin YASSSS

Italians aren't pussies like German goy. Their government is corrupt as hell though (I often travel to Italy, they hate their government). Is a general election coming up?

Jesus Christ dude.

not soon enought.

America, get your hat under control!

>Italy will open 16 detention centers for migrants while they are being arranged for return.

Daily reminder of the shit Merkel does to get immigrants.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rgwkS2uAWY

You really are a fucking faggot, but at the same time you're probably anglo.

shut the fuck up, leaf

You're welcome to take as many as you want Canada.

As per usual its easy to not dislike immigrants when you have so few.

I wonder why yours still exists

When is gookmoot going to ip-ban all leafs?

Hey hey hey now let's not get hasty, I don't feel like building TWO walls this year

Well apparently all of them aren't seeing as how they're raping women and setting buildings on fire in Italy

Well, if they're getting raped all the time I guess Italy is doing them a favor by sending them back.

Give it time and they will say they are having a shoah.

>they're raping women
Like when?

This is just wrong on so many levels. At least make some sort of arrangement to have them sent to live in America. The USA has more than enough room, jobs and money to support all these refugees and are the root cause of them coming to Europe anyways. I saw it's time for USA to open its doors to these people that are in need of help, after all the USA is the best suited place to take in all these poor refugees.

>and are the root cause of them coming to Europe anyways
AMEN TO THAT!
NATO ally my ass!

Want them in canada? You are free to come get all of them. ALL .

Not to mention someone made the Hollywood sign say Hollyweed, and Obongo is putting soldiers on the Russia border to provoke Russia into starting WW3

We're only four fucking days in people, better have your seatbelt on...

>we have Mein Kampf as a best seller
Bullshit
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38500422

I like that pasta

No, we don't have the economy or infrastructure to support any refugees so they can't come here unfortunately. On the other hand the USA is about to deport 11 million or so illegals, they will free up tons of jobs and infrastructure to support every single refugee in Europe and then some!