Germany

How
>Go to war with the world
>Almost win with two times less manpower
>Lose
>Recover in 10 years
>Become the most powerful country in the Europe without even having colonies.
>Go to war with the world again.
>Conquer Poland in a mont.
>Conquer France in a month and 15 days, embarrassing both the UK and France.
>Get as close as taking 1 city to winning the war on the East (Moscow).
>Lose
>Recover
>Become the most powerful economy in Europe again.
HOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS1FpkQ08ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All that power.

typos present

you forgot the part where half the country was enslaved by soviets for half a decade.

Heyyyyaaa

Work ethic.

Also the part were the allies flew in supplies to the other half

>Get as close as taking 1 city to winning the war on the East (Moscow).

Oh dude.

YOU AINT GOT THA ANSWERS
YOU AINT GOT THA ANSWERS
YOU AINT GOT THA ANSWERS

Only the western part of Germany recovered, mainly because the US took pity, gave them money, and turned it into a liberal democracy. The Ruskies turned the Eastern part into a shithole that only recovered after becoming a western liberal democracy after the fall of the USSR.

german autism makes wonders

You gotta be a moron if you think the Russians would fight beyond Moscow, there's nothing on the other side of the Urals

They're like the native Jews of Europe, they only recover by stabbing everyone else in the back.

Napoleon thought same. Did he win?

Arbeit macht frei

Autism is our secret super power

>make every German feel like shit every single fucking time
>Germans don't matter, rapefugees do
>heavily invest in friendly intruder and don't give a shit about tax cuts for families with children
>then fucking complain that the fertility rate is going down the shitter for native Germans
>we need more Fackkräfte!

Economy doesn't mean shit if you deny the population who's responsible for the strong economy.

Kikes.

Virgin detected.

I don't think you understand that there's a difference between monarchist Russia and the USSR

>Become the most powerful country in the Europe without even having colonies

Actually France was considered to be the most powerful country in Europe when WW2 began. They had the largest land army, their tanks were superior and more numerous than their German equivilents, and a powerful Navy. Germany on the other was very weak at the war's start. But the Germans held the initiative because Britain and France were too pussy to make a move, which made Germany's conquests of Poland, Scandinavia and the Low Countries so much easier.

The French only got BTFO'd because of German Tactical brilliance and the practically nonexistant morale of France as a whole.

I think there is a lot of things in USSR between Moscow and Ural. Btw I'm Russian so I know what I'm speaking about.

Autism.

>there is a lot of things in USSR between Moscow and Ural
Gulags don't count.

Yes but there's also alot between Moscow and the Urals

Indeed and we were able to perfectly compare both systems

East: used our folks as modern slaves
West: indoctrinated us, forced policies on us to destroy our identity, forced us to import turks and created all the degeneracy that is spreading these days.
Additionally the biggesr difference was in manual labour. West germans completely relied on power tools and instructions while east had to fix/build everything as cheap as possible

>implying there isn't 10 beaners for each german speaker
you're done USA

Because Germany knows how to be an efficient economy. Germany usually invests in production. The industrialization and continue production of goods and services via a manufacturing base creates an economy of bountiful plenty.

The downside of the WW 2 game was most of its production capabilities were in manufacturing to facilitate the war. Once the war is over your economy is done more over they had a harder time of facilitating supplies towards the war effort because of stretching petrol thin and by 1943 after Kursk this became very apparent for Germany.

Looking at Germany's moves from a strategic standpoint of acquiring resources explains a lot.

Not yet, Paco. Day of the Toilet Paper is coming to wipe your people up and flush them down the toilet, where all shit-soiled waste belongs.

>Germans take Moscow
>Entire Eastern Front collapses for USSR
>USSR now works behind Urals, Native Russia surrenders
>Japan then attacks knowing the USSR can't do shit. (Only reason they didn't invade is because Hitler never won his part of the invasion)
>Germany Mops up the rest now that Russia is on two front war.
>Japan never invades USA
>Britian unequivically is forced to surrender
>Some time passes
>WW3 is now being fought with UK/USA/China vs Germany/Japan/Italy, but this time during the 50s-60s and with nukes.
>Total global destruction

Moscow saved the world.

i wanna fugg an awoooo

>implying our autism is what draws you here in the first place
Just wait until white america autism kicks in again paco

No to be fair. He's probably right.

There are still lots of German-Americans but they are primarily English speakers, only the really old still speak German. It's dying out.

youtube.com/watch?v=tS1FpkQ08ig

Did he lie about the wall?
Haven't heared about it in a long ass time.

White power.

Germany may be brilliant engineers and warmongering cunts, but they never had a chance at winning either war.

I don't know where this bullshit comes from, Germany was already way behind on production due to lack of resources before the Americans got involved. Just look at the production numbers for weapons, bombs and vehicles for each allied nation compared to Germany and you'll see they were always totally fucked.

They never intended to conquer the planet just a bit of Europe.

Germans still spoke German up until WW1. They had German schools, and there were real concerns that they were integrating. The government made german schools illegal, and speaking German was excessely frowned upon. German culture was decimated by force, and that is why even though German is the most populated ethnic group in America, almost none of them speak German. They were forced to basically not teach their children their own language.

Liberals overlook this sometimes, and forget the subjucation we did with so called "privileged" whites. If the Anglos did what they did to German-Americans in the 20th century, Mexicans wouldn't speak Spanish at all 2 generations.

I don't think so.

Long ass time? Dude it's been two months.

Pretty interesting that an american is familiar with war economy

I've been told that the middle east is in need of some more freedom troops

Yeah. I grew up hearing the same story buddy. I know it well.

>If the Anglos did what they did to German-Americans in the 20th century, Mexicans wouldn't speak Spanish at all 2 generations.
I agree. It's why I don't give two shits when Mexicans bitch and moan that there kids don't speak enough spainish and are becoming to "Americanized"

Germany was destroyed in 2 world wars but her universities wasnt.

Leaf..
It's always hard to figure out if you guys are shitposting or showing your education

ALLRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEVALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITEALRITE

>beyond Moscow, there's nothing on the other side of the Urals
Please tell me you're trolling.

yeah, alot of wheat fields

We are wörk addicted autists.

Russians used completely different strategy then. They wanted Napoleon to reach Moscow exhausted and to be forced back immediately by counter attacks.

But the Bulgaranon is right if Moscow fell in 1942 USSR was screwed, they'd lose manpower, morale, leadership and the front would likely collapse. Then taking Stalingrad would be easy and after that USSR would stand no chance.

>but they never had a chance at winning either war.
People that say that are usually only familiar with World War Two and just extrapolate everything on to WW1 by assuming "it's like WW2 but without nazis".

Germany was almost-superpower in 1914 with the most powerful military in the world, most powerful economy in the world, most powerful scientific base in the world and the second most powerful navy in the world.

Germany almost won the war outright in September of 1914.

Born and raised here, I wish a stray nuclear V2 rocket had wiped us out. I genuinely would not give a fuck if any non-muslim country invaded us.

Its the heart of europe
Alot of countries help germany to stay in power

lmao? your whole industry was in the west, plus like 70% of your population. Sure Hitler would want ot invade Siberia for all those gulags and snow

Hm we're really kinda the autists of europe

Germany did come much closer during WW1 and made huge gains in their initial advance, but countermeasures were developed during the long stalemate to Germany's superior weapons and chemical warfare, and they again outlasted Germany.

My great grandfather actually got mustard gassed and brought home a Luger pistol from Germany which I would take apart and put back together as a child. Still a marvelous design.

You are honestly as bad as Americans who think Russia consists of Moscow, St. Petersburg and Siberia.

I suggest you take a look at the map before trying to continue this discussion.

Reading up on Soviet industry during WW2 would also help.

Also the part were the (((allies))) fought at the wrong side of history.

>Conquer Poland in a mont.
With help of Soviet Russia. It was really hard to conquer Poland alone

this, also Stalin was in a very weak situation within his own party at the beginning of the war. if Moscow would have fallen with Stalin escaping the town earlier, he most certainly would have been murdered and the new leaders look for peace

????????? You've been blinded by your russian history classes. You probably think russian soldiers were also "outnumbered", lmao not gonna argue with a guy that has an agenda to it.

>wörk wörk wörk
pretty unknown this word in bulgaria

He's right, if Moscow had fallen the germans would have won. You won when you took Berlin didn't you?

I think you got lost, Youtube comments are the other way.

>be british
>getting owned by gas warfare
>try to copy german tactics
>can't properly store their own dangerous gas shells
>kill their own troops instead

Who cares though right just throw more peasantry into the grinder since you stupid rotten mouth dogs love your queen so much

Germanics are the true heralds of Rome. Rome is a traveling entity, it's moved throughout history and it's last stop was Germany.

>if Moscow had fallen the germans would have won.
How, exactly, do you imagine the "win" occurring, considering Stalin's government would not surrender?

not an argument

Having an argument with someone implies minimal competence on their part. You can't have an "argument" with a 3 year old.

Lost? I bring facts, your industry and population has always been concentrated in the west, to this day aswell. There's only 10 towns in East Russia with more than 100K citizens. You also get your food from Western and Souther parts of the country

have you been to germany? it's still poor as shit in some places. not close to powerful

NO ONE MAN

Germans are the master race in a sense that they'll inevitable end up on the top of the ladder.

The problem is only what ladder they're climbing. The current one is sub-par.

Ruin Europe the THIRD time in a century with the EU and their rapugee policy.

Good going krauts.

Still not an argument retard

I've been, and it looks far better than Detroit or Chicago

Because you had nothing left do defend, you dick! Fuck your scorched earth, who the fuck cares about Siberia.

You could've had a nationalist wonderland instead, it's you who fought against those things and now you have the gall to complain about those retarded policies taken to its conclusion?

>industry and population has always been concentrated in the west, to this day aswell
First, "West" in this case means Western Russia, not "Russia west of Moscow".

In fact, there are no major cities to the West of Moscow except St. Petersburg(and Kiev back in the day I suppose). Every other (Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Yekaterinburg, etc) are to the east. Which is why I suggested you look at the map instead of looking stupid.

Also, what exactly do you know about Soviet industry during WW2? Do you know how many tank factories did USSR have and where they were located? Are you familiar with the relocation of industry from the west to beyond the Urals? Have you checked the output of these factories throughout the war?

If no, then why are you even talking?

For deutsch übermenschen, this is done without breaking a sweat. Owning is just their natural state of being.

Guess why germanic nations take the blunt of the immigrant waves - they are so fucking dangerous when they actually set a few goals for themselves, and this age of cuckery is maybe the only chance Zion will have, to get rid of us.

>Because you had nothing left do defend, you dick!
I did not ask any question involving "why", so I have no idea what you are referring to with your "because". Plans for evacuation of Moscow were already made, the government was setting up in Kuibyshev (modern Samara). There were no plans for surrender. You are making the same mistake Napoleon did, in fact. He got to Moscow, and was like "Uhhhh, so, do I win now? Guys?"

Moscow was not the russian capital during Napoleon's era

don't take me as a supporter of the drunkard churchill. hitler wasn't much better though, he was an amphetamine addict.

we should have stayed neutral in wwii

And? It's not a video game, the message "You win" does not automatically appear if you capture the enemy capital.

>>Become the most powerful country in the Europe without even having colonies.
This might have helped them actually. Their economy wasn't propped up by all of the money of their colonies when it suddenly dried up.

2 words: Marshall Plan

They were basically late for the colony party. Which is one of the reason WW1 started, I suppose.

So in other words

>lose
>lose
>lose
>lose
>lose
>about to lose again

Namibia was quite nice
We killed a lot of niggers once and never had any problems there

America will be the next stop.

>Implying the rest of the world operates like the middle east.
It does when Napoleon or Hitler just want to get Russia out of the war. They aren't trying to conquer the land forever, just push Russia into agreeing to peace.

Both of them knew they were going to have their hands full in Europe. There were other countries to fight.

>West: indoctrinated us, forced policies on us to destroy our identity, forced us to import turks and created all the degeneracy that is spreading these days.
Sorry about that

It's all about the working all day as a forklift driver then going home and playing forklift simulator for germans.

>>WW3 is now being fought with UK/USA/China vs Germany/Japan/Italy, but this time during the 50s-60s and with nukes.
>>Total global destruction
Are you retarded? Another cold war would have happened.

Yes but i'm pretty sure that if Napoleon had taken St Petersburg the war would be over, your comparison is just not good. There was no great industrial power or manpower behind the Urals in the beginning of 19th century but that is another subject than ww2.

>They aren't trying to conquer the land forever, just push Russia into agreeing to peace.
That's the point though, Soviets wouldn't agree to peace. Why would they?

This is some fucking CSI shit here.

>Yes but i'm pretty sure that if Napoleon had taken St Petersburg the war would be over,
And you'd be wrong. Exactly same thing would have happened.

Fuck that country so much, I wish to see it erased from the world map. Disgusting nation of slimey, evil autists. Fucking krauts, kill yourselves.

It already is. Too bad we're falling like Rome

Getting your capitol city sacked is a pretty good reason normally. Most establishment governments have a hard time recovering from that.

And don't get me wrong, Russia could have stayed in the war to mess with them. Usually that's what negotiations are for- Maybe Stalin agrees to peace BUT keeps half of Poland as they originally wanted? There's always a price.

>Be too racist to coordinate with Japanese ally
>Lose racist war
>How