Yeah but are they NORDIC though?

>Anglo
>Purist

Pick one.

No, they're Anglo.

they are a mix of nords, celts and whatever else

so they are mongrels

Yeah, but are they NORDIC though?

Oh right, when you put it like that - no.

>beady rats
>nordic

Yes, first you got enriched by Vikings then yiu got BLEACHED by William the conquerer and his Normans (who were a Nordic people)

We are just as Nordic as Sweden, heck we might be even more Nordic than Sweden!

You will all see.

Anglos are a mix of celt romans vikings Franks normans and the odd arab wife from the crusades

>T. Greasy 25% white Italian

If anyone knows about mixing it up, it would be you.

Angles, Saxons, Normans and Jutes were all major settlers of English land during the dark ages, after the Roman Empire fell in the West and left a massive power vacuum and a bunch of pissed off in-fighting Britons and Celts.

They came in and basically annihilated a lot of old British and Celtic kingdoms and replaced them. Then later the Normans conquered England and the language of Old English, which was much closer to Faroese Dutch, was replaced with an older version of French which was heavily influenced by Vulgar Latin and old Gallic languages, which eventually became middle English and then modern English.

But unlike the Anglo-Saxons, the Normans stayed remarkably within their own ethnic circles, so even a thousand years after William the Conqueror its still very easy to spot people with Norman features compared to most English folks who are a mixture of mostly Anglo-Saxon and some British.

If modern Swedes are your idea of the master race then fuck that autism. Propaganda only goes so far, Swedes are entertaining you-tubers, but modern Swedish men are the biggest pussies I've ever met.

Yes.

The Normans were just displaced Norwegian vikings though

Thank you my son.

By proxy I guess that means you are Nordic too, Australia.

It feels so good to be a pure Nord.

I was born in England ;) my family is from Suffolk.

WE
WUZ
NORDIC

AND SHIEEEEET

WE

ok norgay

Anglo-Saxon, Keltic Nordid, and North Atlantid are the most Anglo

when did I ever say they were the master race you autist. I just answered the britbongs question

Pretty based tho

Angles were Nordic. Anglos are a Nordic/Celtic hybrid folk.

Correct answer.

Some are, some are not. Brits are a mix of original Atlantid Britons and all the Germanic and Norse incomers that colonised it.

Anglos are nordic. Nigel Farage is French.

The eternal baguette destroys nordic unity

no but we are NW european master race along with nordes

No. Neither are Saxons. That's why they have their own names.

Yes.

and?

>you're an autist
>NO U

autism confirmed. No one applies the term mongrel to race who isn't a racial purist which in your case would make you a white supremacist.

But it is a second language for you so your meaning could have understandably gotten lost in translation.

Anglo-saxon
>A mix of anglo and saxon descent
Makes Anglo-Saxons the most nordics of all nords.
BRITAIN BELONGS TO THE BRITISH.
ETERNAL ANGLO DECREES THIS TO BE SO.
LONG LIVE THE ETERNAL ANGLO,
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN,
LONG LIVE THE (((jew)))

Is that a Tony Blair pepe?

SHART

>tfw you remember when there was an unironic study conducted to find out what made Britain so great
>tfw (((they))) couldn't work it out so flooded the country with shitskins

True facts. People still mad.

you really talking shit to us right now, fix your fucking country idiot

mfw your grandchildren will be 3/4 muslim

Take your hormone balancing pills mate.

fpbp thread over

NEVER.
Nordics are ARYANS, and they must be DESTROYED.

>To disprove my autism I shall vomit maymays at you

Whatever makes you feel superior. Never met a Swedish tourist who wasn't a numale faggot. Went paint-balling with an exchange student in high school and even though we explained it was going to hurt like hell he still cried like a little bitch when he got shot.

They're called Saxons because at one point in time there was a large territory which is now Hamburg and parts of Denmark which used to be called Saxony.

Angles came from Anglia, which was north of Saxony.

Nordic is a generic term meaning "relating to Scandinavia"

People in this thread are confusing the word Nordic and the word Norse.

Yes

*Blocks Path*

Not sure if you noticed yet negro, but I am not the same guy you responded to before.

the woman in North Atlantid is fucking hot
muh dick

>TFW I have beady eyes, as I am the Eternal Anglo
Feels god man.